So... everything else in the Scream Queens intro was an obvious reference to something

So... everything else in the Scream Queens intro was an obvious reference to something.

But did Emma's knowing smile mean that she has actually killed someone with a knife in real life?

Yes.

Why do you think evan Peters got the part of quicksilver?

Wow. That's mildly epic.

To think that my daughter is a fan of hers.

what's her name

Sylar

the fuck

xe's probably going to become a tranny, my man

I heard that she straight up stuck a fork in a dog's brain in the set of Hotel for Dogs. It scared like 20 dog owners away and they stopped filming for a week. And what did the producers do? They made sure that she looked extra cute in her remaining scenes.

that's bullshit

Is the show decent enough to put up with for Emma?

It's a character-driven comedy. Everything about the "plot" gets repetitive after three or four episodes, but characters like Chanel, Chad, The Dean, Secure Enforcements Lady and Wakeen keep it entertaining as long as you enjoy that kind of stuff.

Woah, I didn't know Joaquin Phoenix was on the show!

Chanel (Emma Roberts) and Chad are the best thing about the show.

She was cute in Ashby with the glasses. Made me forget she was fucking crazy.

like literally who

>a hot meal + coffee
>a warm hug
>a firm handshake

None of which will ev-dinklaging-er come from this direction.

Why is she wearing Robert Downy's shoes?

She must walk like a clown on those.

she needs to work on leg day

>worst emma

She's a midget by modern standards.

I have no idea how her genetics managed to pull that one off. Also, Julia is only 48? The fuck... I thought she was ten years older.

>She's a midget by modern standards.

Kylie Minogue must be a Tinkerbell fairy then.

Fuck off, Watson.

a sexy midget

I don't think Emma is actually 5'2. Height doesn't really matter when you're a singer like Kylie, but in the case of someone like Emma it's pretty likely that her IMDB profile is lying by an inch or two. She knows she's short, her agent knows she's short, so why not just add a little bit. It's not like she's ever going to be officially measured like an athlete.

Those are some seriously sharp knees.

>It's not like she's ever going to be officially measured like an athlete.
A shitload of athletes add a bit to their height too.

I want to see a erotic thriller where Eric Roberts portraits a rich CEO who fall in love with his new attractive assistant who secretly is mentally unstable and deranged nymphomaniac slut who is portraited by Emma Roberts.

The movie will contain many intense erotic scenes including BDSM scenes and of course many plot twists.

I was thinking of draft combines, but yeah, they're free to lie about their measurements later on.

I think that's actually Nick Bonino.

quite possibly

cute

>ywn be bitten by emma
;_;