Feels thread? It's gonna be a long night for me

Feels thread? It's gonna be a long night for me.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=1JQRz8QKCGE
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

What's on your mind, user

What do you want to talk about? I'm a feels expert!

Nice trips

what are some good movies?

I've just not been having a good week. I'm not gonna see my girlfriend for 2 weeks. I've been really depressed lately but I didn't tell her because I didn't want her to worry about me. I've been thinking about hurting myself and killing myself and honestly it's been a bad ride up to this point and I figured that no one on Sup Forums would care but hey its somewhere that I can let it all out.

I'm pretty popular in my town, everyone knows me
I just still feel lonely, and don't trust anyone.
not even my closest friends

but wont you see her again soon? its only 2 weeks right?

It's not worth hurting or killing yourself. Why would you do that? People do care

I'll see her soon.
And no one really cares. I'm just "that friend" that's really just around to be a joke and made fun of.

You can see a therapist and he/she will let you air out all your fears & concerns, and help you see the good side of everthing. Depression is real, so I encourage you to reach out locally for some assistance. No shame in getting help, bro.

Sittin on the edge of a bridge rn

boy do i get that. you feel like people use you to get a laugh, and that theres so much more to you than just being the "stupid funny guy". i get it man, but putting yourself out there can make a change. like acting more outwards to your friends, being who you want them to see you as.

Try not to be hard on yourself. I'm sure you're a cool guy

Why?

Hey, guys. Hope you're well. Anyone want to chat, kinda need one?

Need one what?

A chat.

What's up bro?

Just kik me on my throwaway xX_GetGoodScrub_Xx
-OP

OK. 5,4,3,2,1 GO!!

I miss my life in the military
College life sucks, I get bored easily, working out alone sucks, friends I had in HS are all gone, connecting with other college students my age is impossible.

>Downfall
>Das Boot
>V for Vendetta
>Fail-Safe
>Come and See

whiplash
american beauty
jarhead

i haven't had sex since december

I think my GF is cheating on me. But I'm afraid to leave her. I really don't wanna be alone again.

She's the only reason I'm still coming home from work and not killing myself.

I just turned 50. Finally finished my bachelor's a year ago, and working on Master's now. You have to keep going and never give up! Oh, and don't be hard on yourself.

why kill yourself you got a girlfreind

being alone can be better than people who make you feel alone. sounds stupid and probably doesnt even make any sense but man there are so many people out there who will gladly take her place. fuck her if she is cheating on you, thats degrading and youre worth more than that man. so much more.

I can do the school work just fine, life just feels empty right now. It's fucking weird because I hated it when I was in the military but the week after I got out I wanted to go back in.

Why are you afraid to be alone? You can eat all the snacks, rub one out whenever you want, fart wherever you want, and nobody nags you. Being alone is rad!

being alone is fine sometimes, but people need human interaction, being alone isnt for everybody so dont encourage it so much it can lead to depression and isolation

I just feel myself slipping away. In my mind, everyday is so hard. It's all scrambling fucking much. I have to take great effort and time to piece together every day. I'm just frustrated or sad all the time. You know? Outlets have been smoking more and burning more. I don't know. It's just really fucking hard. It's 05:14 now, haven't slept for a few days again. Is there any advice, any opinions any criticisms you could give me? I have no direction or guidance right now.

Sorry if it's hard to understand what I have just written, format wise.

stop being a cuck move on if she's cheating on you bury urself in your job if thats what you got to do

I've never had sex, hows that

Listen to this guy, user.

We all are

was he ever proven guilty or something?
i read he admitted to druging some girls.
did he ever serve a punishment?

You got me

no way

I havent had sex ever.

Are you in withdrawls?

If not it could be worse OP

If so it will definitely be a long night

Honestly, try to find inner peace. You need to ask for professional help. You seem to be really beating yourself up, and you're probably clinically depressed. I encourage seeking help. Smoking, drinking, & drugs are not going to help. Friendships develop best when we're at our best. I'm saying this as a person with a degree in psychology.

wtf

Can't imagine feeling bad having that kind of landscape available to me. Especially with that fog. Laser pointers+fog=twice the fun

I know being alone is great. I guess I just wanted her to keep me company, I'm not that attached to her, at least not anymore. I'm probably going to cut her off this weekend. Thanks for the kind words.

But, what can professional help do for me? I can talk about things, but talking about things don't get them done exactly. You know what I mean? In all honesty, the other thing is that I hate admitting to problems regarding myself. My thoughts, feelings, actions are all so scrambled all the time. Will it help me?

I want to fucking die.

I've had undiagnosed depression for years, and it wasn't that big of deal and I think I managed it pretty well and was happy most of the time. Now, I'm 22, and as time goes on I just feel reality and the hopelessness of the world and my future setting in. Everything I was familiar with is disappearing. I starting to not recognize myself anymore. I left home several months ago to live and work at this rock climbing haven in the hopes I'd be happier. I should be so thankful to be here, but all I am is stressed. I'm miserable. I just want to run away but I have no where to go. I'm slowing disassociating from my surroundings and life and I can't actually imagine myself ever being happy. I want to kill myself, but I don't want to put that grief on everyone I know. I just feel trapped in some kind of idle hell. I don't know what to do or who to talk to. I'm scared what's going to happen next.

I hate therapists. My last one sucked because I was forced to go

you have no clue how powerful you feeel when you ditch people like that. it takes a while to get there, but you come out born again hard.

I'm stressed so fucking much right now.
My dog may be dying and there's nothing i can do.

Shit user. Really sorry to hear that. What's wrong with him/her?

I think I'm gonna go cut myself now

The best thing you can do is get help for yourself, even if that means getting a prescription for some anti-depressants. Don't lose hope. And communicate your feelings with your girlfriend if you can, including the fact that you don't want her to worry about you, at least keep her in the loop with what you're going through.

This is me, except I have never had a girlfriend for over a week.
Fucking goddamn that hurts to read.

Sauce? What is this from?

is it possible to be self aware during a psychotic break? Once in a great while when the stress really turns up some scary stuff seems to happen to me. One time it was mild but very tangible hallucinations, like flashes of light or color distortions. Lately it is more introspective and fatigue based stuff. This might not make sense, but have you ever been so tired that you feel tired in your dreams? Like when you are dreaming you can barely open your eyes to accomplish anything? If that is familiar to you, you'll know. Lately I've had that sensation while awake, but it's so familiar to me from my dreams that it makes me question reality occasionally. I'm not just tired, I feel out of body and scared. It feels like cliche descriptions of insomnia, except i get decent sleep at night and it only happens when I go through rough shit, which I guess I have been lately.

Seeking a good therapist is a process. I've had some that were not a good fit, and a few that helped me move forward. What really helped me, though, was learning to like myself, believe in myself, and stop being hard on myself. Bottom line, go talk it out if you want to change the way things are - or - wallow in negative thought patterns, and go deeper into the abyss. I hope you choose to forget the past bad experiences (therapy) and open your heart & mind to trying to make progress. Baby steps, my brother.

For the record, there is absolutely no shame in getting a prescription for antidepressants.
I think the simple act of getting help for yourself shows that you are at the very least doing something for yourself and that you do want to improve yourself and that means a lot.

Him and im not sure actually i was out of town and left him at my moms house. She said that one day he just couldnt walk straight or lift his head up. I took him to the vet and they said he might just have an ear infection but hes been taking his perscriptions for a few days and hasnt gotten better

take pics

this was on here the other day, it was god like feels

What's the point in living when you're already beyond dead inside?

my last time was valentines day.

I never had a relationship that went past friends.

I dont know why i keep trying
>23, no job, no insurance anymore
>no money for rent on the 1st
>only booze painkillers and guns to my name
>not able to work due to injury and anxiety from said injury
>applied for ui
>noone can help me with my bills
>not about to ask for help
I usually lay awake at night until my tinnitus stops and i lose conciousness. I want this ride to end

I feel ya user i haven't scored since yesterday

To make matters worse, this could've been prevented. But little ol' me decided to become the most autistic person I could be until my junior year.

I didn't see how bad I fucked up my social life until this point.

I need some advice Sup Forums. This feels really dumb to be asking because I'm usually here talking about the past issues I had with my ex girlfriend and falling in love. But I think the root of this issue is my infantile/petty mother. Im not trying to be like an edgy 12 year cuck that says that he hates his mother becuase she wont let him on xbox til 12!!! I have observed along with my 22 year old brother the petty and resentful acts of my mother and Im just stuck in it. Has anyone ever had this issue?

I know that feeling. I cut my mother out of my life after ahe tried to get me to lie in court about my dad after the divorce. Some people are just toxic. Get rid of them when you find them.

Good taste user. I love whiplash most out of all of those tho.

Hey.

Thanks for the reply user. Im probably going to do the same soon. I always liked my dad better than my mother when I was a kid because my mom favored my brother. When they divorced she turned into a very manipulating and petty human. Im sorry you had to deal with that court incident thats the tought situation

youtube.com/watch?v=1JQRz8QKCGE

touching stuff

Well after that she tried to break into my apartment, so she is green light in my new neighborhood. If she shows back up skinheads and meth addicts will rip her apart

I feel this on a spiritual level

:^(

I dont feel miserable but I'm not happy either really. Just numb. A good 80% of the reason I care about friends and women at all realy is because they give me validation. I try to ignore thats why but it is. Thats why I miss my ex is because her beauty gave me validation and it kind of felt like a shield. wew that feels good to let out

help

should I?

Oh god I feel this. Im fucking stuck too. I can't get out.

I haven't had sex in over a year and a half. I had an opportunity to get laid about 4 months ago but passed it up because the girl turned out to not be my type (I realized after going to a party with her that she was much less intelligent than my first impression indicated). I was also depressed around that time, which lowers my libido, so I figured she just wasn't worth the effort. I regret nothing.

Yeah the only thing that really has helped me is when I'm in a really restricted environment away from my normal circle of friends. But its got so bad I cant even drink or smoke weed because that just takes away the little mask ive made

ou

>oui

let's do this

Since i was a kid, i was always that kid who made jokes and talked a lot, and everyone laughed with him and everything. As time passed by, i made my own group of friends, that i love, i love each one of them, and they love me back. But they think that i cant take things serious, because im always that person who laughs at everything. I want to talk about how i feel, what are my problems and everything, but when they get together to talk about those kind of things they think i won't fit, because "im not serious". They are good people, the most amazing i've ever known and will know.

But i will always be the "funny guy", that doesnt feel sad or have problems, because he doesnt stop making jokes and laughing, right? And if he does, he will stop beig himself...

Sorry for bad english, i rushed all of this, but i needed to let it out.

Are you worried if you let it out with them that they wont see you as the funny guy anymore?