its OK

i would give it a 5-6/10

generally the more solid the better quality btw

best stuff is golden glass

btw should have payed 40 no more than 50

Word thanks!

Paid 60$

always overcharge op...

well that depends if it was extracted with butane or propane if it was done with propane its shit if its with butane its ok but it has a budder look to it

I pay no more than 25/g and that looks like you need a bigger/deeper case

god help the fucking monkeys using fucking propane.

jesus just pay for the cans why be so jewish....

Yes but it's kind of medium grade wax. It's not good quality though. Good quality wax would look like either honeycomb wax or shatter. This stuff wasn't purged well, or for very long, and isn't made from the best stuff because usually when you use great quality weed, the wax solidifes and becomes crumble wax. This is below crumble wax what you have here. It will get you high, but it's not the greatest for your health man.

How much did you pay for it? (per gram or w/e)

u are a tard propane in its natural key word is scentless and tasteless fuck face learn ur shit

got this bad boy in the mail today. its name is Nigger

natural form*

Actually N-propane through a closed loop system is the average method of extracting. The days of cans are considerd old and ghetto. Also propane > butane. Propane is a lighter solvent and contains no smell, most propane brands add sulfer to make propane smell so you can detect it if it leaks.

I work for an extraction company in seattle, from my personal experiences we have made some concentrates that look like poop soup that tip around 89%THC. Quality has NOTHING to do with its appearance. anyone who says anything otherwise is retarded. and to the cunt lick who said propane is bunk, has downs. Propane makes way higher quality concentrate than butane and is safer in every aspect. 100% easier to purge and make into a pure product. HOWEVER, our best wax is pressed rosin, meaning we have a shop full of heated hydraulic presses that we use to press rosin from 5-6* bubble and dry sift hash and occasionally we use flower. However pressing hash makes for a higher potency product while it generally turns out to be more brown/opaque. the shit in your container looks like some joe blow ran a shit ton of butane through his product and sold you some soup. but if it gets you high, why does it matter lol

>seattle
love seattle. i live in Wa. as well.

This looks like the low quality "peanut butter" wax that's been going around for forever. It's made from lower quality weed and not purged well.

u know ur shit kinda but 89% can be considered low for colorado and u get poop soup as u said by having trim that is not properly cured and blowing a shit ton of butane into has is bad for u

anyone in 215?

>wax
meh. i stick to flower.

I moved here to be an business partner with what is arguably one of the most profitable and highest quality concentrate companies in the west coast. I'm from texas, but yea Wa. is home now for sure. after living here for a year i sold all my estate in texas, i never want to deal with that shit heat again.

what aboot edibles?

you made a good choice. Washington is a beautiful sate, we got bomb weed and bomb weather.

89% is the low quality trim/sugar leaf we process. Our general product, specifically The Clearâ„¢, tips charts and has numerous awards from CannaCups and other events.

nah i hate the delay. flower is all i smoke.

Kek, turn the temps down.

Agreed. The legalization of cannabis for recreational use has made me and my partners filthy rich. Growing up as a poor stoner kid from houston texas, its the best feeling in the world. I get to work making the shit i love and my parents hated.
>Feelsgoodman.jpg

You've never pressed hash before have you lol.

Nice. You guys grow as well ?

dubs rename?

>tfw im poor

ill take a dab for this thread

were you in that thread earlier ? Fuck it lets do it dubs get it.

woooooaaah

no it looks like shit

because drugs are for degenerates

We do not, we outsource that from a select few grow ops. VERY stingy about the products we refine.

I was and holy shit Sup Forumsro

thats cool man. How do i get into this type of business ?

Rolling for nigger

Cannabis industry has a ridiculous amount of job opportunity buddy. just gotta get the funds to move states and have the mental determination to find the right grow op/ lab/ dispensary to work for.

jesus fucking christ its like its destined to be named nigger. re-roll fag

first roll was quints second was dubs. wtf?

it was either nigger or white dynamite. anyone got any btter names ?

I lucked out and was able to get into it when legalization was just kickstarted with two friends of mine who had the funds to buy the equipment to make a lab. I was a fuck up with a good brain but no motivation but when they asked me to help with the technical sides of the industry i happily opted in to join. I made over 7 figures for the first time last year. But i realize you probably dont know anyone whos trying to start a company or a lab so i would say get your feet wet by trying to work on a grow op as a trimmer and learn more into the industry and work your way up. Ive met and hired a lot of people at cannabis cup and chalice / all kinds of festivals simply because they asked to get a foot in the door.

>TL:DR Talk to people already in the industry and ask if theres any positions you could fill. (We dont drug test btw)

nice you guys

i wish i had the motivation to start a business like yours. its tough when being broke but eh anything is possible.

u sound like someone who is trying to sell shit to us, extraction companies like u make me laugh u dont get to keep anything u extract and if u do thats stealing u dont work in the industry as far as i can tell if this is even the same bro

you're right. Im a huge faggot :(

Youre a fool if you think we dont get to take anything home lol.

I think satan is telling us to keep it as nigger

some trimrun

Anyone in 423 area?

Nigger

what strain and what is the thc content ? Looks fire

pressed or refined? not bad looking for trim

sour strawberry via element extracts
not sure the % or how they made. their gorilla og is a little sticky but they had a steph curry budrun that was 11/10 flavor

like i said if u do then you are stealing at lease in colorado for strictly extraction companies fuck face go act like u are cool somewhere else

this is the third time dubs has called for it to be nigger. there's no going back

That stuff looks like the gunk that comes out of my wax piece after i haven't cleaned it in a few weeks

Yooo I am, where in chatty are tou?

Check this vid

youtube.com/watch?v=i3KJHtVw09k

Pressed?

going through a g every other day, think its too much

youre an idiot it depends on temp and age of the bud

this

who here has a pen? like it better than a big rig and torch. know a buddy if i want to get ripped like that

OP plz don't smoke that; if you did don't smoke more. that looks like some straight butane bouta kill you

in a lot of illegal states 60$ is acceptable. Usually when it comes around for me in CT i pay 50$ a gram

I call it Pestilence. The more you smoke out of it the more rotten and green it gets. Got it for $60 pretty good deal considering how well the glass looks

Other side

Looks like some poopsoup

That is the nastiest wax I've ever seen, looks like somethin a first time smoker would buy, if I can't see through it I aint smokin it

Almost smoke all of this fire! It's so tasty

How high are you

East ridge

Extremely high

Kind of gross looking.

thats cool as fuck