So he was right about everything right?

So he was right about everything right?

Why didnt captain cuckmerica want to sign the treaty?

Because freedom

THE GOVERNEMTN PEOPLE WANTED TO NUKE NEW YORK

THEY WANTED TO NUKE NEW YORK

lemme say, post 9/11 would never find that acceptable.

Is this b8?

Tony's villains have been corrupt individuals: Killian, Stane, Hammer.
Steve's villains have been corrupt organizations: Nazi-Hydra, SHIELD-Hydra.

Tony ends up seeing the individual as corruptible, and the need for a stronger governing body/watchdog.
Steve ends up seeing the institution as corruptible, and in need of individual oversight.

>being a UN fuccboi
lel, they'll get infiltrated and fuck everything up.

>winter soldier was entirely about hydra taking over shield from within
>HEY GUYS LETS SIGN THIS DOCUMENT THAT GIVES UP ALL OF OUR CONTROL TO AN OUTSIDE PARTY. WHAT COULD GO WRONG

t. ironcucks

Considering New York was the center of a major alien invasion that didnt have an end in sight you dont consider nuking it a viable option?

Specially considering that the people behind it had no clue if a bunch of weirdos that called themselves the Avengers could stop it.

>the UN
>actually doing anything
>implying government bureaucracy should apply to flying men or literal gods
Also Tony is a stupid faggot

>HEY GUYS LETS SIGN THIS DOCUMENT THAT GIVES UP ALL OF OUR CONTROL TO AN OUTSIDE PARTY. WHAT COULD GO WRONG

But thats not what it is.

Its a set of rules and regulations that adapt the Avengers, an organization known for causing lots of collateral damage (and deaths), to the rules we all live in.

Everything that has the potential of causing a disaster should have its own set of rules.

The Avengers carry themselves as if they were Worlds authority, enter nations without permission, violating their laws and airspace, and nobody should be above the law.

>Specially

Really?

>lmao the guy made a typo I am going to dismiss his entire post LMAOOOOOOO

Being super powerful immediately makes you above the law. A fucking document will change nothing.

because they needed to force a conflict between the two chcracter

HAHA NIGGA WHAT ARE LAWS TO A GOD

JUST KILL ALL THE HUMANS

Tony was right in that if they didn't sign it, simply in terms of PR, their authority would be stripped from them eventually - violently if necessary.

Cap was right in that no governing body would use them correctly or justly.

Tony was right in that they should be held accountable when they fuck up. Tony's Ultron, Banner's Hulk, Witch's powers, Bucky's brainwashing are ALL threats to the public safety, regardless of the Avenger's intentions.

Cap was right in that they are likely the only ones capable of defending the Earth and shouldn't be muzzled.

Tony was wrong in that his rage induced quest for revenge on Bucky should have subsided when he had Cap defeated.

Cap was wrong in risking the lives of literally everyone by not contacting Tony when he had Bucky safe and captured in the vice.

In all honestly. They were both assholes. I see Cap as directly causing all the situations they are in, while Tony exacerbated them.

They were not even nuking the portal, they were just nuking new york. Like for no reason, less then 100 people died.

10k died in 9/11 and I didn't see them nuking new york then.

>So he was right about everything right?
hello bootlicker

stop memeing user, you are making no sense.

WINTER SOLDIER
>you're not going to fire us, you need us

>Nazi try t kill millions in minutes

AVENGERS
>Try to nuke civilians

yeah.... who's better off?

Who watches the Avengers?

The UN is filled with Muslims and communists now. It's not like it was in World War II. Hell, a Saudi is in charge of the human rights council. There's no doubt that they couldn't be trusted to dictate the Avengers' missions.

>Having to ask Nations if the Avengers are allowed to enter into their territory or not is wrong
>Having a way to regulate their erratic behaviour and at least have an idea of the collateral damage thats going to be caused is wrong
>Having to pay for their lack of control

Where the fuck is Nick Fury at least he could tell them No when they were fucking things up.

>1# in sharia
The irony is palpable

they didn't even try to send in any of their military really. it was just a bunch of cops and their first resort was a god damn nuke. if a group of people with shit like handguns, a shield, and a bow are able to do significant damage to the aliens, why cant a few f-18s? Why go straight to the damn nukes?

When you call me by my first name I blush, Senpai.

Honestly, though, like 72 people died in New York. The Avengers contained the fight, better then Zod's Snapped neck.

Fuck off, Tony started all this bullshit when he revealed himself as Ironman.

lol. no

Nice bait, made me reply

>The government
You know there's not one government, right? And that the one who sent the nuke into the portal (the WSC) was explicitly not the one who'd be overseeing the Avengers (the UN)?

>the free market guy lets the government cuck him

Bullshit

>winter soldier was entirely about a group that was supposedly protectors, that people trusted with the power to unilaterally bypass international law so that they could stop threats
>lets give this other group that is supposedly protectors the power to unilaterally bypass international law so that they can stop threats

>less then 100 people died.
I refuse to believe this number is not the deaths directly caused by the Avengers (like how we see Hulk knock rubble onto some people).

Because the idea that only 74 people died in total is too goddamn stupid.

It's not a typo when he capitalized the S.

Cap became the villain in his own movie is truly sad