Sup Sup Forums

sup Sup Forums,
ausfag here, have had an infected toe for 4 months (both big toes infected), hsve been to the doctors and got 2 rounds of antibiotics which havent done anything. nail is insanely ingrown and dug deep into my toe. any medfags care to give there opinion?
inb4 AIDS

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=zMimzXSDues
streamboobs.com/renegade-ball-sack-xl-clear-p45635.html
youtube.com/watch?v=guvf1sC6TVE
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Amputate

Amputate and eat it

You should cut that off

well that didnt help, it also smells like sweaty vagina + cheese

at the point where im considering it

This boy needs some milk...

Also, Check'em.

bump, someone actually help a Sup Forumsrother out

Get back on antibiotics.

Use antibiotic soap twice daily

Soak it twice a day in a Epsom Salt Bath.

Use antibiotic cream twice a day with bandage.

Post more pics

Consult a podiatrist.

In the meantime, you'll want to soak your foot in hot water with Epsom salts in it.

The podiatrist will perform a small procedure to cut the nail out safely. Should it recur, they'll cut the nail out, then cauterize a portion of the nail bed so that your toenail will be slightly more narrow.

Stop picking your toenails. Let that shit grow out.

go to a podiatrist retard, if u wanna take it out urself take 2 advil and buy Anbesol at walmart (anesthetic for teeth) and get hydrogen peroxide to disinfect

consume antioxidants daily, eat an extremely healthy and balanced diet, take freezing cold showers, get 8 hours of sleep a night. (This is all to boost your own immune system. Do your best to keep it clean and not sweaty in your shoes.

go see another doc, hope its not a super bug(i'm assuming you know what that is)

I find it hard to believe this is the truth though, youre fuckin up somewhere buddy.

P.s. im not a med fag im just not a fucking idiot and have general knowledge of the human body.

I don't recommend not clipping your nails, but on the other hand, dubs of truth?

oh yeah and before u try and take it out, soak ur foot in really hot water to get the nail and skin to soften

where in aus OP? If you're nearby I'll grab a pair of pliers and help out

had that happen once when i stubbed my toe, only thing that fixed it was having the whole nail pulled

twice i had half of the nail removed with out anesthetic, you fuckers dont know about pain until you have a pair of medical scissors shoved under your toe nail.

tell your doctor to quit pussying around and have the whole nail pulled. bonus, the toenail is no longer ingrown as it grew back right

>hydrogen peroxide

we would have known you were a Yank even if you didnt mention walmart.

In Australia we have free health care, we dont need placebos.

Look at that second toe going down the same road lol. Big toe is kill.

Yo, same problem, someone help.

you went to 2 doctors and they didn't explain you your condition?

who gives a fuck about australia faggot im tryna help this dude i mentioned walmart because anbesol there is literally cheaper

Here you go ausfag

youtube.com/watch?v=zMimzXSDues

Fu nature with your retarded meat bodies. This has to be the most disturbing shit ever.

I have the same problem on both toes.

so I had this problem too. It started literally a week after I posted in another thread saying they heal on their own, don't be a pussy in another thread like this. Honestly you should get it cut out by the doctor, it consists of a painful needle which is a local anesthetic then they just cut it out & instant relief. In my case it happened again and again after that.. I ended up getting a permanent procedure where they cauterize the area and will ensure you never get them again. Down side of this is if you have shit insurance you will be paying $500 - $1000 out of pocket

they basically just said its ingrown and we need to sort the infection out so just prescribed antibiotics and on my wayhavent even thought of that tbh, i thought a general doctor would be finethankyou for serious answerwill do user i appreciate it

fuck that shit

Quick op put this on it, keep It cool
streamboobs.com/renegade-ball-sack-xl-clear-p45635.html

Had mine removed last summer. Best decision ever, no regrets.

also like to mention i have private insurance so anything i do costs me $0 essentially so im open to whatever

why the fuck didn't they cut the nail out, antibiotics aren't gonna do shit if the nail is poking an inch into your toe. I have this problem a lot too, and have never had it that bad because my doctors weren't retarded.

feelsbadman, i feel for you

i'm this guy btw, forgot to mention, specifically go to a podiatrist if you have ppo insurance, otherwise if you dont have ppo go back to your doctor and get a referral to see a podiatrist

Look at his toenails. They are ripped into the nailbed far shorter than normal. I speak as someone who used to do this then found out what ingrown toenails are. Yes trim your toenails when they get longer than the end of your toes but ffs dont pick and rip them.

this guy is a troll btw, they just cut out the sides and its no big deal

holy fuck man, hurt? how long until it recovered?

alcohol daily gauze under the sides of the nail daily until they grow out. keep the nail out

admittedly i do have a thing for clipping and ripping nails, i find it oddly satisfying

Not a troll, here's what it looks like today. They did cut off the sides but it kept growing back so this was the last resort.

It did hurt for a while but kept it bandaged and was able to work on it (janitor). Took about 2 months to fully heal and look like it is now.

actually soak in epsom salt and luke warm water and see if it will grow out on its own. Oh, and dont cut you fucking nails so close op.. thats probably what caused it

not OP but its like getting a tooth pulled, if the infection is present, antibiotics have to be used or else you could die of blood poisoning

some brit fag years ago never brushed his teeth his whole life, had all his teeth puled and was dead 2 days later from blood poisoning, fucker wasn't even 18

Maybe he is, maybe he isn't. In bad recurring cases, the entire nail is often removed and the nail bed killed off with phenol.

holy fuck fam i want a toenail but

that will draw out the infection also, not luke warm though, you want the water as hot as you can stand it.

So do I. You must either learn to deal with rotten infected toes and the associated pain, or drop your bad habit.

Fuck the docs. Get some tea tree oil

had these before
it's total shit show

i got out by not even touching my toenails, bc i used to just use my fingers to take away the nail when it got too big, and soaking my feet in warm water with mineral salts and soap. when soaking tho pull back the sides of ur toes so they open

it takes a while but it eventually goes away

def don't pick ur toenails bro it just makes it worse

You don't know shit. Yes, sometimes they just cut both sides. But they remove the entire nail just as often. My right big toe has been missing the entire nail for more than 10 years now.

go to the doctors and get it removed
alternatively if you can deal with the pain DIY,looks like you've started anyway

so you had this and actually it worked out? when i put a toenail clipper down the side i can feel the nail completely curved and downward though?

well then your podiatrist is stupid. They can just cauterize the sides..

did they kill the root, or do you have a crush on your podiatrist?

My podiatrist is not stupid, my toe was just a major bitch. What you had done on your left big toe, I had done on my right big toe years and years ago. My left big toe started acting up and I got it fixed the same way as yours, but then it got bad again and we decided to just remove it. Simpler that way, really.

youtube.com/watch?v=guvf1sC6TVE

Here is what they do as a common procedure user. They use lidocaine on the toe. You won't feel much during the procedure. It is yellow, beause it is cleaned with iodine before starting.
>protip your PCP/GP cannot do this, need to see a podiatrist.
>Also, don't wear tight shoes anymore

it took a couple months for me, had to also keep better care of my socks and shoes, cleaning them and washing feet thouroughly as well.

idk about surgery tho, never had it just took antibiotics for a while and it wasnt helping so i did direct shit like i said. all antibiotics do is stop pussing and inflamation but you still have to like open the sides and clean that shit.

if you keep opening it and let your toenails to grow it should grow past it.

the permanent procedure isnt always successful the first time explained by my podiatrist.. you should have it done again

take it from a guy who has had both

get it removed, always get it removed
>pic related
about 7 years after getting my left big toenail removed. also the same time i got the nail cut back on my right big toenail.

every few months i have to cut the nail that grows underneath the skin flap they left after cutting the left side of the right nail.

Why don't you wear a fake toenail kind like wearing a wig or something that looks nasty man get a toewig jeez

Apparently Aussie doctors are as worthless as Aussie politics and laws.

I hope you die an agonizing death, chain dragger.

and the doc didn't cut it out? gtfo idiot.

Why the fuck y'all have nasty ass shit toe nails?

wow that was so satisfying to watch....

cheers user

agreed on politics, our lawsare sound though imo :)

100% serious