Got a girl sending me nudes on snapchat. Tell me how to save them without her knowing and I'll post the win. Hurry up

Got a girl sending me nudes on snapchat. Tell me how to save them without her knowing and I'll post the win. Hurry up

snap save

Don't be a pussy lmao

Screen shot them u faggot pussy

Snoop.ix
Now whats her sc username brudda

load the message, turn on airplane mode, screenshot. close app, uninstall app, turn off airplane mode and reinstall. kind of a pain but works like a charm.

Rooted android phone with xposed framework and snapprefs

Screenshot who fucking cares if she knows

Take a pic with another device

Shit she found out, fuck you guys

You don't need to uninstall/reinstall. Possibly you may need to logout. Not sure.

Take a pic with different device

get her to send you loads, use screen recorder. view video and screen shot that

You people are all retarded, get a screen recording app, watch the video after and screenshot the video.

Take a picture with different device

dat some tripson right there, mmmm

OP here what's a good screen recording app? And fuck you fags for telling me to grow a pair and screenshot she's the type of bitch to not send them if I do so we do it this way and get lots of win or your faggot way and only get 1 win

You do now, there was a recent update. Notifications are stored in a queue and are pushed out when connectivity resumes. Uninstalling the app before turning on wireless again is the only way to delete the queued data.

OP again im on non jail broken iPhone 6s Plus if it matters

Simplest way...on Android, download AZ Screen Recorder. Start recording before opening the snap. Then later screenshot the video.

OP do this it is guaranteed to work

Going to send myself a snap and try it to see if it works. One sec

Man he got caught hahahahaha

shall i look for more OP?

Download Android emulator and install Snapchat there, then use native screenshot functionality of computer.

OP here pic unrelated fag

i got you op no worries

is it though?

How many times I gotta say pic unrelated

Oh shit

Moar?

yeah

Just aim it at your webcam so that the screen is clear, then take a picture with webcam.

Dat sweet sweet potato quality

what do you expect from dumb cunts who in the year 20fucking16 still cant figure out how to use a camera regardless of how better it gets

Mobizen. It's a screen recording app. Doesn't show any evidence