Okay so, I've started selling my panties

Okay so, I've started selling my panties.

I'm not here to sell to you or anything like that, so whatever.

What I want to know, is what would the pantysniffers of Sup Forums like to see in a product?

What kind of panties would you buy the most of? What color? What's popular? Fabric?

Help me out here. I just started and I have no idea what to sell.

bumping with panties and asses

bump

skidmarks

S-seriously? I thought that was mostly a fetish only kind of thing. I don't think they would sell that well if I put skidmarks in all of them.

Slightly damp, maybe lipstick kiss

Not all of them this is gross and idk lingerie in general is hot

Pantysniffers want to see sweat stains. Yes, seriously. Work out in your panties and they're worth more money.

tits w/ timestamp or leave with haste

A lipstick kiss on the panties? Wouldn't that ruin the fabric and make it hard to fap without getting lipstick on your dick?

What about like, on a card separate from the panties itself.

Well I agree. I'm not actually into the fetish myself. That's why I need input and feeback, since I have no concept of what's "hot" for this kind of thing. I'm also broke af.

Vacuum sealed and typically worn more than one day

that doesn't look like pussy, but under balls, nice try faggot

kawaii undies with strawberries or hearts

Have some titties. I'm out of ass-shots.

Okay well I got that down I guess. I workout twice daily.

Shit. Isn't vacuum sealing expensive?

If you say so, faggot.

That's my personal collection though :\

bump

hummm, well, you have an ass and a camera so... you could take some more?! After all, if you're broke, why not show your clientele the goods

Ass shots... Forget about it, those tits are glorious. Most plz OP

the obvious answer. Take a nice picture of your face slightly obscured and send it to walmart and get 200 copies made. Send a picture with every pair of panties with a small note on the back. They'll keep cumin' back for more. Make it a bit more personal than just panties

I buy to smell pussy, who gives a fuck what they look like.

damn, if you lived in texas, you wouldn't be broke by the end of the night!!

Sell on a personalized basis. everybody is different
i dont like thongs and would pay a fortune for ruffled pastel boyshirts with discharge stains

Because I'm trying to sell product.
I'm tired and I've been posing and posting all day on the sites I sell on.

I'm already posting my own photos.

Can-do. Those are easy to take, and I don't have to do gymnastics to get a decent pic of em. I'll post a few of the ones I've got on my desktop. Then I'll take more I guess.

Oh shit I literally own a pair of those. They're my favorite though and idk if I'd be able to part with them lol.
I have no idea where to find customers to sell to on a personal basis, though.

That's really sweet. I was visiting Texas a few months ago. Shame :x

Sell clean ones, you would be supprised the amount of guys just like the feel of wearing them

More tits. They're actually larger now.

Can't they just buy em at the store or off ebay though? That doesn't seem very lucrative.

Dumping a few pussy-shots.

how does one acquire your panties? payment?

God, they look so delicious. So firm, yet so big. Now, for a titjob I'd pay a lot.

nigga are you fucking retarded

The lipstick is more of a personal thing, wouldn't buy more than one pair though so probably not the kind of customer you're looking for

just post an "inventory" of multiple shots/angles in the panties you want to sell. buy different variieties/colors/fabrics.
then charge based on the act:
>just worn 15$
>sweaty/worn at gym 20$
>masturbated in/discharge stains 25$
>pissed in 30$

something like that unless you do specific requests.

no timestamp? ya'll niggas being some faggots

I would like to buy a few, how do i go about doing that?

How much are you asking ?

Guys are wanting to smell the estrogen your body produces, it's like an aphrodisiac to smell a woman's unique scent. It drives guys wild.
As another user posted, sweat is key, because the estrogen in your body is excreted through your sweat.

You act like people dont want lipstick on their dick. Most guys would enjoy it

I am disapoint!! No one asking for a timestamp?! These panties smell fishy to me

Well, you'd find one of my listings and send me a message. I'm currently selling through /r/usedpanties since I'm a total fucking noob and don't know anywhere else.

You pay me with an Amazon Gift Card or through Bitcoin so its anonymous both ways.

Man, I wish someone would've paid me for that. I love doing that tbh.

Oh, well one-time sales are good too.

That's super helpful! Thanks a ton!

I can take one in a bit. Let me finish dumping my other pics.

Depends on the product. I'm currently wearing the red ones from the first post, but I have a few cute ones in the wash I could mess up for you if you'd like.

Haha fair enough.

As stated above. Let me finish dump and I'll timestamp.

And their vajay-jay juices. Not piss tho, thats a boner killer

With those tits idgaf. Just post more user

whoa, you're taking a dump? post legs spread, turd in toliet with timestamp!

Great, now I'm fully hard thinking about my dick between your tits while you smile and suck the tip occasionally.

>/r/usedpanties
looking for the listing now

age? where you from?

>leddit
which one is you? there is like 20 different sellers

Timestamp for you.

FridayFeather

I'm 21

And so, OP never timestamped, which ends to mean: OP is a colossal fag

kek

confirmed! OP has a vagina

Apparently, I'm a colossal faggot.

A tiny tiny drop of blood, so it looks like you just started your menses.

not much though, only disgusting old women have a heavy flow.

>them stretch marks
El mio pene Jesucristo!

Man to feel those hugging my dick, good money man.

Here's an older pic I posted a while back on Sup Forums.

That seems like a bit of a fetish thing, but that's totally doable in the future.

Uh, yeah. That happens.
I got sick and gained weight very quickly about a year ago.
I lost it, but the marks are still there. Sorry :\

It's really rare to find a man who like, actually WANTS a tittyfuck that much.

I actually like the stretch marks...

T-thank you~ I've actually been super self-conscious about them since they started appearing.

Same!

Different user, but all I want are titfucks. Girls I date get over it really quickly and are never really into it

Dated mostly flats, never really had a decent tittyjob.

That's super disappointing. Tittyfucks tend to be a lot more fun than regular fucking. Maybe its just because I'm really tight. Average tends to stretch a little painfully.

You gotta try it, its so fun. Especially if the girl has sensitive nipples. Its like a combination of ticklish and sexual.

Pretty much every chick has them I have found. Don't worry.

OP do chicks like the man bun? I am growing one and worry it isn't worth it.

More stretchies please!

Really? That's good to hear. I feel a bit less bad about them now.

I know some chicks are into it, but I'm indifferent. If you have nice, sexy hair, then it doesn't really matter if its in a bun or not. It also has to suit your face well.

Oh sure, give me a minute.

>dem footpussy
hnnnng, would impregnate them so hard

Would love to but i just resonate with flats i guess, more titties so i can dream with em atleast.

got any pantyhose you can take pics of your sexy feet in?

More stretchies~

I'll take more, sec.

Sadly I do not. I do, however, had the entire photoshoot I took of my feet. That includes the one I just posted. I also have some in my favorite black thigh-highs.

Thanks sweetheart

LMAO OP is fat as fuck

Have you considered selling other articles of clothing? Like, used bras or socks? I guess from a marketing standpoint it's good to focus on just one thing for now, though.

Things between titties~

Kay.

I actually have. I intended to sell pretty much anything asked of me. I'm just not sure people would've wanted it though.

Feet collection up after this.

>fetish wear is available! $5 period - $10 pee - $15 scat.
n-no vomit?

Where u from? If ur close, I'll throw a Hondo ur way to get in that pussy for a few minutes...not much more tho, ur kinda chubby to pay much more

damn, I would pay good money to cum all over those sweet tits. beautiful

wish you'd sell that asshole. ummmm, beautiful

Buy those stripy ones they always have in anime. NEETs love that shit, and they're so generic you could probably bulk buy them.

I uh, I'm not sure I can vomit?
Like, I haven't thrown up since I was 6 years old.
Even when I reeeeaaally want to, I can't.

Its really useful with deepthroating though.

Ah, I appreciate it. I wish my bras were out of the wash so I could take prettier pictures. I have some nice bras~

Oh, I used to do anal to myself a while back. My bf at the time liked to watch.

They probably sell em on J-list. I'll have to look around.

Phew sell me those 2 sweater puppies to fill this fettish, such perfect pair, want to nibble

L O N D O N
O
N
D
O
N

Hey OP, ever since middle school, I've been bullied and friendless. If.. if you could post a photo of your boobs with "Mirus" (my name) and a heart next to it, just so I could at least hold on to some sort of false proof that I'm not completely alone, I'd appreciate it. Of course you don't have to, and it'd probably be a hassle for you since after that everyone else would start asking you for similar things. Either way, thanks for the thread and youvegot a great body OP. Cheers.

I wish I could~ but they come attached to me, and I can't mail them lol

>mirus
kek, no wonder they bullied you

Ah, I'm in the USA.

Sure. Give me a sec to make a sign. I don't have a marker to draw on my skin directly.

At least come up with a nickname for a name that fucking retarded faggot.

State?

Mail the whole set them

an idea... you should use that dildo, work it hard and get that pussy nice and wet. Put on a pair of sexy panties and soak up that wetness. I'll buy it and post the panties when it arrives. Sounds like good marketing to me...

please be in cali

WI

Here ya go~

I can do that. Shoot me a message on my reddit panty account? I'll let you pick the pair.

>implying i have a plebbit account

just use a baby lotion in the panties. leave your vagina's space of the pantie alone and that will work

the pantie needs cute smell and pheromones from your vagina

That's a good idea! Not necessarily the feet, but a sexy picture of their choice. No limits the photo besides face~

Sorry :c

Thanks OP, sorry for making you wait a shitty name like most people would agree. Hope your business goes well.

I'm not a foot fetishist but i have to admit, your are actually pretty cute.
Would suck on them and insert into my asshole/10

Well I felt similarly to you until I started selling. I never even used reddit prior to deciding to sell.

But I know most people want the actual vagina smell though?

It's okay. I don't think your name is stupid. It just seems pretty unique imo.

Thank you! I'd put them in your asshole gladly? lol

Kekk, kill yourself.

Wait. Degenerates actually buy women's panties? The fuck? Why?

With that money, just get a cheap hooker

More feet.