So the 2010's are gonna be the first decade that the most acclaimed album is a rap album. Interesting

So the 2010's are gonna be the first decade that the most acclaimed album is a rap album. Interesting.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=QcIy9NiNbmo
youtube.com/watch?v=guFh4lsxhyA
m.reddit.com/r/TumblrInAction/comments/2vs4nd/i_love_kendricks_new_song_but_sjw_doesnt_like_the/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Yeah, it really is an interesting turn of events

Totally deserves it though, much better album than MBDTF

Gkmc is the better album by far. Actual emotions > pseudo-intellectual black lives matter lip service

You do realize this was before the BLM (actually it's all at same period). And the critic rattings that TPAB got it's undeniable huge, even if you don't like it (I'm not a huge fan either) it's already got the most attention of critics and listeners that an album can get.

>not even the best album from Kendrick Lamar

You retards realize MBDTF got way more critical praise, right?
Regardless of which you prefer, MBDTF made it to the top.
Such imbeciles.

Exactly why do I care about some nignog pandering to the Twitter BLM audience for 80 minutes again?

Nah

They got same amount of praise from where I stand. And MBDF got some bad reviews, I don't remember seeing any review that give anything lower than an 8 to TPAB.

Kendrick Lamar is the biggest house nigger in the music industry.

youtube.com/watch?v=QcIy9NiNbmo

youtube.com/watch?v=guFh4lsxhyA

Impossible to take seriously.

He openly criticized black culture though and got shat on by SJWs for it

Because he do it in cool flow

Really? Sauce?
I like Kendrick and love seeing SJWs get upset

And while he was at it he decided to blame le evil whyte man for le racism meme.

I dislike rap in general but this one was just especially dull.

Define a "cool flow".

Go listen to your edgy black metal from Finland kid

Don't feel like looking the rest up but it was for saying this
>"I wish somebody would look in our neighborhood knowing that it's already a situation, mentally, where it's f---ked up. What happened to [Michael Brown] should've never happened. Never. But when we don't have respect for ourselves, how do we expect them to respect us? It starts from within. Don't start with just a rally, don't start from looting -- it starts from within."

I haven't heard any black metal in ages man. Last time I did anything like that was last year's NBBMN or something.

Man it's been a while.

m.reddit.com/r/TumblrInAction/comments/2vs4nd/i_love_kendricks_new_song_but_sjw_doesnt_like_the/

The only thing a could find about that. Sorry for the Reddit link.

>I'm a Butthurt Kanye fan

TPAB got amazing reviews and all that, but MBDTF made normal people became interesting in albums again and that is something that put MBDTF as the most acclaimed of the decade. Try remember before 2010 if people would care about the release of some album by a pop artist, in the 2000's albums seems something restricted to alt-rock

>caring about critical acclaim
THE FACT

Word