Any Tinder pros here?

Any Tinder pros here?

I'm a 23 year old guy and just matched up with this fine ass 25 year old chick. I'll upload a pic below.

What I want to know is: are chicks at this age still trying to sleep around? I honestly feel like I'm out of her league and it could possibly be a catfish.

oh and op is always a faggot

At 24, I was only on Tinder to fuck around. Ended up with a boyfriend from it so there's that.

Do girls around this age try to hook up with younger guys though? Shit doesn't seem right to me. A chick that looks like her would definitely seem like the sugar daddy type of girl.

Ive gotten laid from tinder 4 or five times. Do the usual flirty small talk getting to know each other shit and as soon as the opportunity arises ask her out on a die
Example
"Her: I cant believe you've never been to _______

You: well maybe we could go saturday afternoon"

if she doesnt want to meet in person then forget it. especially in bigger cities it seems there a lot of catfish/trolls.

out of the 15-20 chicks Ive actually talked to on tinder ive gotten laid like 4 or 5 times. met up with maybe 7 of them. Its been frequent enouh to keep my happy anyway.

first of all you'll lose if you have the mindset 'shes out of my league'

You're 23, she's 25. You're not a "younger guy."

Got tonnes of matches but shit at the deal seal. Anyone got a handy script the use? Just a quick go to how to go from phone to your place or mine what you say lay it out.

literally just ask if they want to "hang out" "get a bite to eat" "go to this show" "blah blah blah"

in my experiance it doesnt just go from hey we texted on the phone for like 20 minutes wanna fuck?
you've got to build up to it.

She's a nigger with a hooker-like make up. Ask her out to a train ride.

say something funny stand out and go to normall conversation from there and you'll be fine be yourself and try set a date after small talk

You're right and it isn't easy. To be honest I gotta stop fapping cause that shit kills my confidence.

Yeah I'm located in a big city. Her IG only has 4 photos. I think its a catfish but damn....I don't wanna ruin it if its the real deal

I guess I'm a little immature. Theres dudes out there that got it made at her age and someone like me is just starting out in the real world.

Fuck me it's like they want a dicking but can't just say that got to be a facade like come on my nigga you want this dick you swiped right for a reason why we playing games I want this pus you want this dick let's get it my nigga got dayum

How does fapping kill your confidence lol.

Unless you are Chad this doesn't work

A-are you a femanon?

No Facebook or I would absolute slay on tinder I fucking do numbers on pof though, 3 diff sluts this week alone

I'm 6'1 and I've fucked multiple girls within 20 minutes of meeting them. Does that equal chad status? No bully serious question

For me it just does. I know there are people out there that fap all the time and remain who they are but I don't have that luxury.

Ask for timestamp if they say that their camera is broken, they're fake. If they don't have paper ot some shit ask for a specific hand gesture.

You talk like a dickhead, I hope your pecker falls off so we do not have to deal with your illigetimate dickheaded offspring. No offense.

Yes, but as women get out into the world and as they get older they tend to sleep around less...she just happens to have not gotten past this phase yet. People party fairly hard until they're 30 or do nowadays. She is young and so are you... she's also clearly looking to fuck and not so much concerned about wealth.. she wouldnt be using the slut app if she was..

Tap it dude. Look at that.

its all a game dude, life is a fucking game. get used to it I guess. Maybe you can pull it off being that straightforward. I cant

are you fucking retarded? you're the same age you dolt.

yeah im pretty fucking retarded

I'm drunk as a mother fucker at 3 pm I'm just playing don't be a cranky wanky, love you xx

How good looking are you? I go into every interaction with a woman like she should be nervous to hang out with me, for the most part it works. I dunno the text game just goes over my head.

if they got a kid on tinder they are looking to fuk.
If they are that age and work at a min wage job they looking for some one to date.
If they are in college a little of both.

pretty average looking guy. White im 6'3" and like 160 pounds. Only thing I have "going against" me is that I shave my head because I'm completely bald at 24. A get a lot of skinhead/nazi jokes. I let them do most of the talking and If I'm not interested in them or feel like they arent interested in me I just move onto the next one.

>I'm completely bald at 24.

Oof tough luck brother. My hair is my best feature at 25 and I'd be an hero if that was me. Can you pull off the look at least?

Have you sealed many a deal with them? I've only fucked 1 girl off tinder and it took 3 months of solid dating.

Honestly dude it's so weird. I went on tinder after a break up just to chat to people and feel some sort of ego trip... ended up having fucking a girl in the ass on my very first tinder date. It was so weird, but completely initiated by her, then she ghosted.

Have had 3 short relationships from it, mostly from students who were here on exchange (i'm from Sydney)

I killed it while in lay over cities like Dubai and Hong Kong and Shanghai where the expat population and roaming population tended to be large.

All in all, just chill, be yourself and don't have any expectations. If you set up a date (do it quickly but not immediately) be a gentleman, treat them to a proper date. If they want to sleep with you they probably already decided before you met up with them so the date can be icing on the cake, and even if they decide not to it's alright and you would have picked up a few things to take with you on the next endeavour.

She's a nigger.

If you're not a nigger. Then it's easy sailing.

All you do is ask her on a date.

I started losing my hair when i was 14 or 15 so I just started to dress more manly I guess, collared shirts and khakis. when I was teenager I was into punk so it wasnt that big of a deal. I had a girl tell me one time she couldnt imagine me with a full head of hair. I'm not overly self conscious about it but it bothers me sometimes. Other than that I'm a pretty average looking guy. ive fucked maybe 1 in five of the chicks ive met on tinder. I even dated a chick for about six months. Its an easy way to meet people, regardless.

u know the rules...