Is talent more important than morals?

Is talent more important than morals?

Why did you post a pick of Woody? It's funny how Sup Forums hates women yet Woody has his name dragged through the mud literally by a literal mentally ill cunt and people still stick by her side of all people.

Money is more important than morals.

What did Woody Allen do that was immoral?

Roman Polanski is one of my favorite directors, I don't give a shit that he's a rapist tbqh.

He fucked his adopted asain loli daughter and when she grew up he married her.

Also pic related.

yes

Micheal Jackson made thriller I don't give a fuck if he did fuck those kids

Roman Polanski
>survived the holorcause
>pregnant wife and friends was murdered n shit by manson cult
>fucked a 13 year old
>plays guitar and sings like a motherfucka
>award winning director

I wish just one of those things would happen to me

no, but being Jewish is

he also molested some other kid who's now going on a campaign against him

I just see a caring and loving father here.

Mia Farrow's adopted daughter, Dylan, said Woody Allen molested her when she was a kid and he was married to Mia. When this came out, there was a very messy divorce, and some source said that Mia took Dylan out for ice cream and got her to say that and she was coached by a lawyer. However, Dylan says it really happened and her brother Ronan says there was some inappropriate behavior. You can read about it yourself, there has been lots of arguing about the details.

I would like to believe he is innocent because I like some of his movies, but of course it's impossible to know what really happened.

youre so stupid. he got romantically involved with her when she was well over 18. please fuck off back to buzzfeed comment section. This is a genius we are discussing here

Both girls said it was consented.

however, polanski did the old in-out in-out real good to that young vetchka who he fed some nice milk plus to

That's exactly what a good groom is supposed to do, groom.

>daughter
no

>loli
what's your proof?

Talent is the most important thing in a career/life. Nothing is over it, at all.

>does being Jewish allow you to ignore laws and moral

fixed that question for accuracy

I know it's Sup Forums and we're all here to be edgy fucks but my honest opinion is that I can't support them knowing what they are. I can believe all the sordid tales about Hollywood corruption when I know there is an entire syatwm in place to protect men like this from the justice system and to allow them to continue to create projects.

Mel Gibson gets drunk and talks shit about jews and he's blacklisted. These guys diddle kids but they're all good.

It's horseshit.

but Allen is a hack

Well do you have their talent, with such high morals that you have? No, then shut the fuck up.
Justice had many chances with them. There's a reason why it didn't go through.

I thought it was devotchka? Like it's Russian right? And moloko plus, with vellocet, synthmesc, drencrom. Get you all ready for a bit of the old, ultra-violence.

Paedojews

new generation of jewpedos
the ride never ends

that's a big pen

That reason is a bunch of amoral rich fucks want to protect their own and keep making bank.

Just because there's a whole evil system in place to keep them from justice doesn't justify them.

Neither of those are talented.

Also Jews are, as they are the literal children of the devil never innocent.

I'd say morals are more important and I'd personally be fine if both men are in jail. Having said this, I love China Town. I love Phil Spector and Chuck Berry. Do I approve of their morals? NO.

Didn't deserve the trips, tumblr

depends how much talent.

If morals were important my bookshelf, movie and music collection would be empty.

>he thinks Phil Spector actually did it

HAHAHAHAHAHA. I am literally crying. Crying with laughter.

And what do you know of their case? Could you stand in court and say that you know for a fact they were proven to be pedos?