Hi Sup Forums. This is a cold sore, right?

Hi Sup Forums. This is a cold sore, right?

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/health/article-3656186/New-vaccine-herpes-reduces-number-outbreaks-lowers-risk-virus-passed-sex.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

i mean, cold sores are a form of herpes, but nah thats like full blown genital warts on your face dawg.

Op is kill

no, anal herpes

don't listen to this retarded faggot, OP. that's a sure sign of AIDS.

Hope you can get your money back...

That is a cold sore. Buy some abreva next time you feel it coming, jesus. Shit don't have to look like that.

Fuck guys... I haven't even had sex yet... I mean what the fuck

I got herps

Can confirm op gots it

Welcome to the clan fam

You got herps probably got it from a family member

Sharing cigarette, cups, can drinks or talking to close and saliva contacted your lip

Many ways my friends

Don't sweat it

It's just herps

Not like it's gon or aids

Sucks to have herpes without even having sex yet doesn't it. Not gonna help your chances of getting laid either.

> Top kek

yep cold sore, been getting em since i was 5 years old and yes its herpes, common with people. Something like 1 in every 3 people have type 1 which is what you have but something like 25% have exposures.

But still... it's a fucking std... and an std is a fucking std... I feel like becoming a hero now... chances of getting laid = below zero now.

They are caposi sarcomas. Please go and get an aids test. Ensure that they do the Western Blot test. It's really the most accurate.

fucking pop that chin zit faggot!

get some Abreva.
it helps clear it up faster.
welcome to mouth herpes.
its not the end of the world, but it does kinda suck.

yes and not on std, you can get that shit from literally sharing a cup with someone.

or sucking a herped up dick

yeah, just think of it as a cold sore that is going to come and visit you every other month or so and stay for a couple weeks.

You should at least find out who gave you that shit and fuck them up, before you an hero.

I'm fuckin lol'ing man...

Hear me out. I'm 21, have been with 13 girls, and have herpes. They all knew and it's not an issue. If you have oral herpes and you think THAT is what's gonna make a girl back out....

Maybe an hero. Or hit the gym. Shit's not hard, man, and having a virus that 90% of the population carries that becomes more dormant over time....

This isn't anything. At all. Seems shitty, is an STD, but it's literally a bitch-ass version of chickenpox that only really acts up when you obsess over it or stress over it too much.

Pain, itching, and small sores appear first. They form ulcers and scabs. After initial infection, genital herpes lies dormant in the body. Symptoms can recur for years.

Dude, go back to Tumbler.

How'd you get dat? Eating puss? Dat the herps. I have it. My doctor says it helps to think of them as pirates and your chin is a pirate ship. This advice has helped me a lot.

That's some edgy shit son

And if you wanna make sure go for a std test if your that insecure

The guy who gave it to him probably had no idea they had it...

When's the last time you were tested?

Best thing to do is deal and cope. Shit's not even that big of a trainwreck.

I got rid of mine but you have to cut that piece of skin off or else it will just keep flaring up again.

Just get a sharp knife and heat it up till its very hot and cut it off

Be smart and go to a doctor and get their opinion

do you have mouth herps or genital herps?

Don't listen to this idiot

He's trying to make you do some dumb shit

Sorry user, but that is the Herp.

To make it stop hurting and annoying you; get some tea tree oil and rub it on it.

This isn't a KEK PUT ICYHOT ONUR BALLS THING

srsly google it... Tea tree oil has saved me from overnight breakouts so many times dude. Just put it on before you go to sleep and STOP FUCKING WITH IT FOR THE LOVE OF GODDAMN CHRIST DAMN

Rather have gonorrhea considering they can CURE IT.

you got ring worm herpes faggot

>My doctor says it helps to think of them as pirates and your chin is a pirate ship. This advice has helped me a lot.

Top kek

Yes it is whore lip. The virus is stored in the pores or hair folicals that look iritated. If you want it to clear up faster with out medication you need to pop them like a zit. It is going to hurt like a birch but will more than halve the time you have an outbreak.

vaccine coming soon. just wait it out
dailymail.co.uk/health/article-3656186/New-vaccine-herpes-reduces-number-outbreaks-lowers-risk-virus-passed-sex.html

Genital

1/4 of the population has the shit... Once you explain "hey, it's dormant right now and I'm on anti-virals. The chance of you getting this is lower than the chance of you getting pregnant from this even if you're on birth control." Most girls won't even be phased.

everytime a moron gets herpes an angel gets its wings, god claps and then 100 chinese babies die. keep on fuckin random shit.

I made the knife extra sharp, but I don't feel like burning my lip off... will cutting this shit off work the same?

Don't fucking do it op

I get it once a year ,idk it's just a thing for me.I usually just bite on it until it pops.

Now you can get with everyone on grindr/tinder with no worries of catching it. You probably won't catch anything else (besides HPV) if you're not a fucktard.

What so stressed about, user? I get this shit but only when I'm dealing with mass amounts of stress...

This. Grow facial hair till you stop getting that shit. Almost everyone has this

that just your right ball flexing, showing off its prowess, btw how the fuck do you shave your nuts or are you naturally a girl at hair growing?

Yeah but you need to get the whole area with them. It's gonna leave a mark but you could say it was some childhood shit.

the best way to get rid of them is like this:

pop them
take a qtip (or since you have multiple maybe a 1/8th paper tower) and soak in rubbing alcohol
leave compressed for about 30m at a minimum.
pus will dry out, it wont return since you absorbed every molecule of liquid with your alcohol, also killing the root cause
repeat until clear. (every 6-8 hours if you notice it came back)

someone forgot the dental dam!!

it's genital warts. You got it from sucking a guys cock who has it.

No. This is clearly Australian herpes judging by your pics. If you are going to cut it off, you're gonna need a bigger knife.

I've had the face herpes forever, and I can tell you that abreva only does so much for you. Go to your doctor, get them to prescribe acyclovir. When you feel a cold sore coming on (that gross sort of hot/itchy feeling around the lip) you start taking that shit. If you catch it early enough, which you should be able to, the size of the cold sore is significantly smaller, and itll heal a lot quicker too.

straight up, this shit changed my life fam.

I've got some BBQ going on and yes, that's a steak, with chicken and a corn dog

absolutely retarded advice. they're contagious as shit in the beginning here, and youll most likely end up spreading it and making it bigger

this is Sup Forums stop giving actual advice

CUT THEM OFF AND POST PICS

What's your body count?

There's no need to use polite euphemisms here. Just call it a herpes sore.

I guess I will check these...

get on that acyclovir game fam. if you start taking it early enough when you feel one coming on you either get a tiny (think the size of one bump in OPs cluster of bumps) sore or avoid a break out entirely. shit is godly

OP just use abreva, shit is gold.

There is literally nothing wrong with having oral herpes.

Med fag here.

Don't try to touch it or pop them, it only makes it worse. Use abreva twice a day, and it will be gone in days.

My dude you have actual giga herpes

>There is literally nothing wrong with having oral herpes.
I agree. I also think people with oral herpes should be allowed to get married.

My kids have it......

>My kids have it......
Are your kids into cesting? I think cesting between siblings is ok, but cesting between parent and child is wrong

It's determined at a very young age, whether they will get them or not.

>cesting
I didn't know giving you children attention has to be sexual.

But listen OP, now you can threaten to give people STD's if they fuck with you.

Just spit in their drink when they aren't looking

Straight up i never knew i had this until i got tested at the doctor. I have never had symptoms. I just have oral herpes in my blood. And yeah like 80% of the population has it. Little kids have it because they get it from mommy or daddy.. It's a non issue. Kiss 10 different people and you probably have it.

My dad with oral herpes married a middle aged catholic woman. And then she got Bell's palsy. But it's more likely her shitty lifestyle caused it. Whenever she sits down somewhere, I go to another room because her morbidly obese breathing is so annoying.

QUADS OF UTTER DESOLATION AND VIRGINITY MOCKING

HOW DOES IT FEEL TO BE SO UTTERLY REKT OP?!!?!

Yeah but it only works on 1 in 5 people lmao.

My wife gave it to me so I guess she gave it to them ? I don't know how it works

>tfw you actually got laid which is more than 90% of these virgins can say :^)

Have your kids drank out of any of your guys' drinks?
Kablamo herpaderpies

Mom or dad kiss kids goodnight?
Kerplunk. Herdunkeronie

Your wife sex them while you not looking?
Your kids got the herpizzles for life m8

Your retard is showing

how THA FUCK u get this and not have sex?!

This

Nigga

Welcome the club you will forever be dead inside with no self esteem, theres zero chances of sex or kissing and if you you will infect them with your permament disease. Id recommend starting to do drugs and doing crazy shit you would never do rob a bank, bust a sandy hook, or try to do crazy shit to cure urself (self amputation). Being STD positive is beyond rock bottom.

hahah i got face herpes ewhn i was a kid too
Luckily its on the inside on my nostril near the entrance so its not visible

on the downside it hurts so much during the outbreaks, its annoying hvaing that shit inside the nostrils. though in recent years only have outbreaks once or tice a year and they are very mild and go in a bout a week or two