Tfw she wont talk to you no matter how hard you try

>Tfw she wont talk to you no matter how hard you try
why wont she talk to me b?? Im a nice guy.

If you are a real person I so badly want to know how you even got her number in the first place. It seems like you achieved the impossible....

this is really gross OP stop messaging her

>why wont she talk to me b?? Im an autistic faggot

FTFY

lol you thought making a fart joke too a girl was a good idea? you probably would have done better with an out of nowhere dick pic

Fart jokes are universally funny you asshole. Its really because girls like assholes are you that blind in 2016??

right its funny too dutch oven girls in bed. but thats creepy. not funny.

Bump to show how girls go for assholes nowadays, this is fucking proof

you dont have to be an asshole man. you just have to not come off as a creepy desperate fag.

chicks can sense confidence. and they can sense desperation

Bump for awareness

>nowadays
as if the betas decades before you didnt think the same thing.

>nice guy

There's your problem; women love a cocky douchebag, your problem probably was you were being too indirect, maybe a little clingy maybe a little creepy, you should've just gotten to the fucking point that you were interested in her and asked her out on a date BUT... ya fucked up- move on

In the 50s it was all about manners and respect and girls looked for men like that. Have you ever even read a book?? I wish i lived in the 50s

Tell her " at least tell me what I did wrong, you don't have to ignore me like an ass"

How fucking wrong you are about literally everything you just said

speak from xp

learn to deal with rejection you man child and move on

like some romanticized book is an accurate picture of any decade.
thats like me referencing the movie Grease

fags like you have been slinging the "nice guys finish last" thing around for years. im a nice guy. but im also not needy and awkward. and when i dutch oven chicks in bed i do it as a tease

Explain how jackass???

Grease was a movie not a documentary wow, i guess ur part of the asshole crew

Keep going bro, you're about to level up!

they don't love cocky douchbags, they are just attracted to guys who are confident and decisive

Wow wtf i bet all the girls flock to u since ur the biggest asshole here ¬.¬

those men in the 50's were also strong and assertive. being a polite beta faggot isn't enough.

>Decisive
No, theyre just assholes. Those traits are found in people who are assholes accordinf to this one sociological study i read about

Y'all need to read this book 10 to 15 times

hahahahah you just keep getting more and more retarded. the worlds not black and white like youre painting it kid

*poof* thanks dude! *poof*

Legitimate studies wouldn't use the term "asshole" for obvious reasons. Probably got your shit for Buzzfaggot or something.

>How to be an ASSHOLE?
Nty ill be the one true nice man to break the mold

Im not a kid im 20 years old, im a fucking man so watch ur words fagasshole

lol he picked such a horrible title he needed to explain it

Assholes aren't smart friend ;)

unless you have kids or went to war you aren't a fucking man at 20 years

your brain doesn't even stop developing for another 5 years

i dont believe the cringe im reading in this thread is real anymore

You dont fucking know me asshole, im a man if i say im a man fucking deal with it

you sound like an insecure manlet but whatever you say little guy

lol youre not a man if youre being this much of a virgin dude, sorry to break it to you

lol frosted butts

Im 5' 8" average height of a true man so fuck off.

"I cant stop farting" jesus fucking Christ you fucking weirdo. Shit like that is why

too much, you pushed the bait too far now it's too obvious, was pretty good though

Fart jokes are universally funny though?

Give me her number. I'll get her to talk to ya OP.

>not a nice guy

I dont need help from an asshole tyvm

No they really arent. Sure you can make a wise crack and it might be kinda funny but in a text its the most cringe worthy thing ever

Everyone here talking about how it's confidence and assertiveness that gets girls is right. I'm a nice guy, have my friends tell me they are so happy they met me, and a few even tell me I'm the nicest they've ever met. Not trying to brag about ajything, but I still get girls and can talk to them easily. I just stopped giving a shit about what the end result is, and have a fun life instead. With that, being confident in yourself/not giving a fuck, and some skill on how to talk to women, you'll be golden. Just stop spewing this "girls go after only asshole" and "omg I'm such a nice guy" bullshit, because it's wrong.

/endrant

I'm not an asshole.

And at least I know how to get a woman to respond to me you tit-diddling fig waddler.

Ok no everyone likes a good fart joke whether online or in person.

are you 13? try making a fart joke in a group of adults and see what happens

How. Oh wait that's right cuz ur probably actually an asshole

If i was 13 i wouldnt be on this site are you fucking stupid??? Me and all my friends love fart jokes

dude come on, everyone likes a fart joke when it comes from friends. you dont just say some shit like that too a girl your tryin to get with off the bat.
go tell one to your boss at work bro

alright we get it you just want attention and will drag out any argument no matter how dumb you sound

How i imagine op
>little 12 year old sitting in his room on b
>messages girl whose number he found on b
>"oh i know ill make a fart joke everyone loves farts especially girls"
>hehexd.jpg

Ive already stated im 20 years old dude wtf, get it right faggot

>pls respond

>makes fart joke to girl
>20 years old
You are a sad sad man op

as a female you sound desperate as fuck. look if you want to bang this girl, you probably ruined everything already by texting her seven times in a row. if theres any hope for you yet just try not to send 4 messages at once pleading for a response, and maybe try matching the amount of text she sends to you- if she says something with one word you reply with a one/two word answer. and do not make fart jokes for the love of fuck

Tits or gtfo

No youre just brainwashed by the assholes of today. Its sad to see another good girl go right before your eyes...

Who dat? She's gorgeous

Bump for awareness

hey bitch, how you doin'?

Some user's sister.

I got leads to who she was thanks to his fuck ups and I've now been secretly hitting her up.

>not sharing

I smell a cunt

Op is cringey af but this is pretty spergy too, holy fuk

damn man you just have that asshole/nice guy idea burned in your head dont you? logic and reasoning are no match for you.

i saw that thread, dude posted an upskirt picture and got banned or something

bait is obvious now

it seems the men on Sup Forums are one leap-off-a-cliff away from being MGTOW

>inb4 anons got a harddrive full of pictures of this single girl

Yea that upskirt wasn't her tho.

I have more. Not just one.

Diversity is the key to peace and happiness..

actually i'm socially capable, unlike you apparently

this is the most cringe worthy thread I have seen in a while.