Tfw 20 yrs old still have never touched a woman or held hands before or had a girlfriend yet

>tfw 20 yrs old still have never touched a woman or held hands before or had a girlfriend yet

what do I do now?

Embrace death

Is sauce from a webtoon? Help me out here OP.

Play overwatch.

Join the club user

hooker you fucking faggot
what's with all these 30 year old virgins, I was 16 when I got laid, it only cost me 50€

Ketamine

First step, get off the Internet for a while and try to meet some girls.

I'm 20 and I hugged a girl in ninth grade. Get on my level

Had a threesome two days after my 18th bday. Free. What a fucking faggot you are.

When we were both on 9th grade that is to say

Recognize that the loneliness you feel is only internalized self-loathing that can only be perpetuated by your apathy....

You can pull yourself out of whatever hole you're in, and once you're out of it; I guarantee a girl will put you into hers. Kek

Srsly though, buddy. Even if you're fucked in the face department, nobody on this planet is below a 7 if they give a fuck about their appearance, and judging by the fact you're on here... and this may seem a long-shot or uncorrelated.... But you've got a decent sense of humor.

... The way I got out of my rut was by forcing some kind of exercise rep every single time I had a negative thought, as well as forcing myself into a regiment.

Went from 18 and kissless to 21 and a body count of 13 and all it took was a nice, tall glass of man-the-fuck-up. You've gotta become what you idolize, or at least never stop working towards it.

Tbh, it's either this or suicide by 30. Sad truth of reality, but that's how this shit works.

Listen to this faggot. Im a fat fuck. here and your "do a rep when youre feeling bad" is bullshit. Get confidence dude. Thats all you need. Tell a female what you want. Dont pussyfoot around. Simple as that.

Stop worrying about the pursuit of a relationship and letting it control your every thought. Focus on yourself and things you like to do for yourself. Having someone to share your life with is nice, but it isn't an integral part of life. Besides, relationships and eventually children are huge money sinks, and even then, at a moment's notice she can divorce you, take half your crap, and make you pay child support. Think about it, being single isn't all that bad. You get all your money to you, can do whatever you want, and don't have someone breathing down your neck every minute seeing if you're cheating.

fucking gold

You aren't the only one OP.
>20 years old; a whole life and up to this day i have never touched a woman or held hands with one; much less had a girlfriend yet.

I last kissed a girl back when I was 5 and another when I was 7.

Do I still count as a kissless virgin?

Your mom and sister don't count.

Change yourself, make an effort to meet and talk to girls, or quit fucking whining about it honestly

I was 15 when I first got laid and didn't pay anything?
Being proud of being laid by a hooker is like being proud of catching a fish in a swimming pool