Why do I have a boner everytime I see a dead dog?

Why do I have a boner everytime I see a dead dog?

because your sick
kill yourself

3edgy5me

Go out and actually kill a dog yourself, faggot.

everyone , come glance at the edgy boy, he posts dead animals and expects everyone to ve scared of him! he also believes people see him as The Joker!

fun fact:
i used to know a guy who shagged dead animals, including dogs.

also:
the picture is part of a series of pictures from a female russian vet student.

wow this thread is edgy op must be some hardcore dark guy , where ever he goes no one understands him , he's just an edgy lone wolf......
lol op is truly a fucking looser

Pretty sure she ended up in jail because it was a neighbors dog.

really, was he your friend ?

Because you are a closet fag, probably molested when you were younger. Forced to suck cock at a young age and now you're all fucked up in the head. Living with a lot of gay rage. Please kill yourself tonight and post your decapitated head on 4 Chan.

OP was ass-raped by an Irish Wolfhound as a child and liked it but was told he did a "Bad Thing" and is now somewhat conflicted about dogs

that's quite the insight sure that didn't happen to you user?

I don't believe you. Post a pic of your erect penis in front of a dead dog with timestamp.

Please tell us OP who was it that molested you and how? Free yourself of the rage that sears your soul.

well thats just gay

Not if I'm a girl you silly ;)

Shut up fag

oh well tits or gtfo then

welp

I take our dog out on the trampoline, pretend I'm a WWE superstar and do moves on it, then after the match is over I have a soda bash like Stone Colds beer bashes and rub the championship belt in my dogs face and trash talk him about how he will never be a champion like me.

Oh look... Another dumbass millennial newfag Redditor trying to "shock" Sup Forums with how dark and edgy they think they are.

Haha you fell for my epic ruse I win again like always
Now show me your fucking dicks

maybe you like dead dogs...

that's stone cold man

Because you're the edgiest kid in your class

actually he was a very good friend of mine.

we used to be neighbours .

Or some just report this to the FBI

be or not to be that is the question

whats the story ??

Why do I get a boner every time I see a living dog?

>Why do I have a boner everytime I see a dead dog?

Most likely because you are coming to terms with the fact that no woman on earth would ever let you get within 10 feet of her, and even living animals refuse to let you touch them.....

guy beat dog, russian hitmen hired to kill him, sadly he lived

were you pretty shocked when you found out and how did you find out ?

haha thats awesome

Because you're going through your "epic teenage edge phase xDDDD :DDD BENIS"

kill yourself
faggot

Sometimes. I actually pretend I'm HHH and Randy Orton a lot too with my move sets. I used to pretend to be Brock Lesnar because he is my true favorite but one day I tried to do a moonsault(One of Brocks finishing moves/backflip off the top rope belly first onto a downed opponent) and landed straight on my head and my whole body went tingly for about 2 minutes. I don't do any air flipping moves now.

ohh and your one of those unfunny gay guys, to bad