ITT: POST YOUR SECRETS

ITT: POST YOUR SECRETS

my cars friend tried to finger me in the back of my moms

I post almost daily steam get threads and never deliver.

I picture fucking my best friends girlfriend when I fuck my girlfriend

When I was 12 I raped my 1 year old cousin

i love to jerk off to facebook friends and take pics of me jerking off to them

my trucks boyfriend sister's fingered things same to me also back of

in 7th and 8th grade my best friend and I were fuck buddies (both guys) and we both identify as straight

Wait, you aren't supposed to?

I will never post the images of a girl who fucked me up, even though I want to, to find more win from the other sad bitches she fucked over.

I stole more than $15,000 in merchandise last summer and got away with it. I no longer steal though. Got scared.

i want to fuck my best friends sister

I'm classify as straight but I've eaten out 5 girls

I committed the Whitechapel murders back in '88.

Can i habe pusi plis

I dated a girl that threatened to kill herself whenever we had any kind of disagreement. She was pretty abusive to me and I just figured if she actually did it I'd get loads of attention. Then she actually did it after she fought with her parents, and I did get loads of attention. I'm full of mixed feelings about it.

>be me, horny in Afghanistan, stole my buddies SD card 3 years ago. Tons of nudes of his wife. Fapped furiously. Put the SD card back. He never knew.

I've been wanting to do that for, oh, 15ish years now? I feel your pain. I've had to watch her get with some other guys, abs never me. But i do get to take her on a date next time in in the area, which at this point, God knows when that will be

pics or it didn't happen

i fuck my dog on a regular basis

she is the friendliest, happiest dog you'll ever meet. people compliment how adorable she is at the dog park all the time. they will never know the truth :)

My sisters in law are both hot ass latinas. I wanna fuck both of them. I've gotten some creep shots and panties but that's it. It's been a while. Wish I could get more.

I am Nate Diaz

I poop

I'm underage

u sick fuck

THIS USER HAS BEEN BANNED

she is asleep in my living right now and it kills me to know i can't be with her

Am batman

Testing

same Sup Forumsro

I have herpes and constantly have unprotected sex with girls without telling them, even ones that are married or have boyfriends. I always go raw. Apparently I've never spread it. Or at least no one has said anything.

Nah I'm good

reported to the fbi

I shot myself in the foot then constricted the blood flow of my pinky toe to get medically retired form the military then blamed it on a black guy.

Dude same

I consider Batman to be my best friend

literally who

I wanna a guy with a huge cock to fuck my wife and creampie her so I can eat her pussy afterward

Banned

Cameras weren't so common back then.

It's out of their jurisdiction.

Most people assume there was only one killer lol.

pics or it didn't happen

I creampied your wife. Your son is really my son.

If she's hot and you live on the East coast I'll do it as long as you aren't some fag who wants to watch as well

I have a major foot fetish. Live in hot area of country go to the mall just to see hot young girls wearing sandals with cute pedicures...gets me fucking diamonds

Well most people are wrong
;)

I steal nudes of friends gf's off their phones, I take pics of the phone instead of sending it because it's quicker and easier to pull off

I used my last girlfriend and never cared about her, only using her for sex stuff

>mfw she never put two n two together

I have a desire to create a relationship with a female friend of mine, but since other friends have had a relationship with her, and due to the fact that she's a sophomore to my senior, the situation feels doomed to fail.
Suggestions?

I love to jerk off in omegle web chat

sweet b/ro
send pics

do it, seriously

I'll put a Tablespoon of Kerrygold butter on a single piece of toast.

I told some asshole his gf sent me nudes and sent him a picture of my own ass as proof. They broke up

Kys, or just ignore the age difference and if u genuinely like her ur friends would understand. And if they don't then get some new fucking friends

I've masturbated in every barnes and noble I've ever been in.

Kekd and checked

I don't put the seat up when I pee. Sometimes I splash on the seat a bit

you and everyone else friend.

I have a desire to rape a deaf blind chick. she can't hear me coming and cant see me. almost no chance of getting caught if you wear a condom and make sure no one notices you.

pay now mind, she was weak-minded

top kek
I'd love to do that

>got scared
happens to the best of us

I want to break up with my girlfriend for weeks now but haven't because I'm too afraid of hurting her feelings.

no one wants to be that illiterate, stuttering faggot

he barely beat a guy two sizes too small for him to fight

you ever seen a hot deafblind chick tho? I sure haven't. most of the deafblind are elderly.

had a lot to lose at the time, now I wouldn't even care...been studying bank robbery for the past year now...preparing

I'm a cat and I killed myself 8 times because I wanted to have only one because the thought of being vulnerable turns me on

Someone's getting a visit from the party van

my niece in law accidentally sent me pictures of her tits. I told her I deleted them but theyre great fap material to this day

my name is genuinely Eric Harris and i'm a Columbiner. i'm 25.

faggot, every1 is.

except me of course. I swear mods. Im not underage, despite my ban for being underage a while ago. I was kidding there.

if true, you've definitely spread it

and of course none of them are going to say anything

for looking at hot girls feet in a public place?
hurr drr, mmmkay

I fucked everyone in the town I live in's mothers.

you are pussy

>535034▶
>
>for looking at hot girls feet in a public place?
>hurr drr, mmmkay

Probably not v& immediately. But you're likely going to have your computer searched remotely by FBI to make sure you aren't a pedo

I have jerked off in front of my girlfriend's 13 year old cousin
she helped me finish

Have any pics of them from their fb?

/b is literally the only place where I'm honest about anything, I live in a fantasy world.

YOU MOTHERFUCKER

Two days before my wedding I invited a hot latina girl over to chill. We hanged out already a few times and she even met my 'now' wife. 4'11 petite, boobs, spinner type. Kinda quite

I am home alone because the bride to be is in a hotel room w/her girlfriends. The latina girl shows up in a short dress, fuck me shoes, and looking really sharp. I try to play cool. We both got drunk and she kept on hitting on me. I did nothing and she was all over me. Next thing we are fucking in the living room and I fuck her in the bed. No protection and she tells me to cum in her. I was very drunk and I did.

I text her and ask her if she was on birth control. She said no. I fucking flipped out silently. And she said do not worry at all. It has been a few 2 days from her period.

During my wedding at the alter. That was all I could think about was 'what if' so I did no truely enjoy that day. I am taking this to my grave.

I later found out she is not prego and is safe. She wanted me to hook up with her. I had to say no because I am married. I asked her to join us in bed but she declined with kissy face emojis.

So fucking glad she is not prego.

I found nudes of my cousin and jerked off to them all the time till I accidentally deleted them. Still masturbate to her, her sister, and her mom (all blood related to me and hot af). I have came loads to them all, back when she lived with me I use to take her dirty panties and sniff them as I jerked into her clean ones and came all in them then put them back, she's never acted weird towards me or even asked so I assume she never noticed but my cock sure did. I once was brave enough to jack off over her face as she was asleep one morning I almost blew my load onto her face until I stopped right before hand then got her panties and came in them.

It's true, user. It's true. I hardly ever have symptoms, but when I do, I don't fuck. Otherwise, I get around. Most girls don't make you use a condom as long as you pull out. It's nuts.

you're a fucking moron and I'm not interested in underage, never said that jackass...how fucking dumb are you? Do you even foot fetish? Obv not.

Jokes on you
my mothers dead

Same I made obvious bait and newfags took it of I still remember the subject "13 f cutter looking for support"

When I was 30 I fucked a 15 year old.

Was awesome.. I know why Jared likes the teen pussy.. nothing better.

Mista.jpg

even less if she is a mute quadrapalegic then she can stare back into your eyes as you come in her then wipe it out with a rag

Kys for that

Exactly

>implying everyone who has a fetish is a pedo.
are fucking 14 years old, summerfag or both?

Of exhaustion

People with a foot fetish are waaaay more likely to be pedos than others. I never said you were a pedo, but because it's so prevalent in the foot fetish community you can expect your computer to be looked at just in case

Nice lies

i was phone

Then you don't wanna know how I pulled it off....or on.....or out.......O_O

fuck off

i lost my virginity with a bitch that later she stole my family and left town

K den