/NBA/ General

>Ethan J. Skolnick @EthanJSkolnick 2m2 minutes ago
Udonis Haslem is returning to the Heat on a 1 year, $4 million contract, with the intention of him playing another year after that.

UD EDITION

black bull

white wife

>7kt
JAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJ

i miss the jailblazers

Surprised Miami is gonna pay Tyler Johnson 18M/19M in the final years of his contract

Me

well he is young and the heat need to keep young talent around and develop them. they cant offer much else to big names

Dannyboytbh

Yeah he has talent and potential, but committing that much money to him is crazy if your miami imo. Especially when you know Riley is gonna go swinging for FAs in upcoming free agencies. Made sense for the Nets to take a gamble since no high profile FA is gonna consider them in the future so you can afford to overpay him, unlike miami

what do i know though

10th for /pawg/

That's the point of the Nets doing it, though. Either they get a potential future young piece or they force another team to fuck their future.

I wanna eat that pussy but I just can't

Thicc white girls are the future

>tfw no thick brunette gf like emory

How does he do it lads? Is being rich that attractive?

fugggggg

Unfortunately, we're going to get 6/10s for the rest of our lives. Its okay, 6s are way more down to earth than 9s, I'll take that any day

Proof?

Damn Meyers leonard, 4 years 41 million

Lads save this. Getty images pulled this image from their site and Google images at request of the spurs and becky

who knows it could be short term. all the heats contracts have be 2 years at the most.

>Becky has ultra boosts and I don't

Fugggg

ty user. How did u get it?

Adrian Wojnarowski @WojVerticalNBA 3m3 minutes ago
The Portland Trail Blazers have matched Allen Crabbe's four-year, $75M offer sheet with Brooklyn, league source tells @TheVertical.

Welp, Nets got fucked.

Archive came back up

Adrian Wojnarowski @WojVerticalNBA 1m1 minute ago
Nets bid on Crabbe has been thwarted -- and Crabbe returns to Blazers on four-year, $75M contract. Now, Nets wait on Tyler Johnson sheet.

Lol the celtics fans must be so happy right now

>wake up
>no chubby gf
>tfw no chubby gf

why even live bros

>you now remember Bonzi Wells

Saddest story I've ever heard

emory's got good taste, looks like she could by my thicc ex gf's sister or cousin

who else /thicc/ here?

Yes I am. fuck the nets desu until 2019

Yeah, as a Nets fan I'd perfer that they get him though

JUST

Portland is gonna have huge cap issues down the road though and they have to pay CJ and possibly Plumlee next season

Wait who's Emory
I must have missed it

>Lol the celtics fans must be so happy right now
Word.

Feel bad for the Nets.

>emory pulled a thick girl and i cant

Do i need to scent my dick with hot dog scent to get these chubby bitches to suck my dick or what?

All i want is a white girl to sit on my face desu, she has to be thick enough that i can barley breath

Who's the girl?

>Damn Meyers leonard, 4 years 41 million

Super comfy.

Now they can offer Harkless about 8 per and match the Nets offer for Crabbe

i feel bad for the nets

This chick got fat tho
Did you watch scream queens

Is harkless good? Will the blazers have enough to sign cj?

They were fucked before and they're fucked now. They should have chased big names by offering ludicrous contracts imo. I mean, why not pay Dwight the max for three years?

Hes milanafag/kawhis hands

He's IRL friends with the copycat curryfag

>tfw no thick gf who wears a medium shirt but a large pant size cuz her ass is too big

How long until Danny Ainge gets exposed?

>Will the blazers have enough to sign cj?
You post here all the time and you don't even know what Bird Rights are? Dumbass.

When they're still not good in 3 years despite the Nets picks?

he's not milanabrah because I'm milanabrah. he could be kawhi's hands idk

Shes a hardcore nazi feminist too but she'd get it up the butt in the name of Hinkie

Nigga drafted Jaylen Brown

how are you, milanabrah

Because they have Brook Lopez already

They offered Marvin Williams and Kent Bazemore contracts and they both took less to stay with their former (at the time) teams

the cropped version is still out there though, I wonder why it was pulled.

Why do you guys have webms of a namefag that posts here. This lore is too deep for me

wtf is portland even doing? They just spent 36 million on evan turner and allan crabbe

That blonde chick died of leukemia pretty sad

Because they could have flipped Brook Lopez for an asset.

p good, about to go for a run because I've just been watching wimbledon/soccer all day. Murray looks legit, Anderson is too fucking slow

>I wonder why it was pulled.
polka dots

panties. Can't really even see her ass either. imo dumb reason to take it down

Wtf
When did all this Emory shit happen

I guess I'm not a lore master :(

Becky probably got teased by Tony Parker for her sexy panties

In Portland's defense, they thought they were tanking last season and instead ended up being unexpectedly good with a fuckton of cap space that they had to use up somehow.

anderson is hella slow yeah. did you see that one fastbreak? slowest fastbreak on earth. slowbreak. still like the dude.

Wow I am retarded. I completely forgot

>Portland is gonna have huge cap issues down the road though and they have to pay CJ and possibly Plumlee next season

CJ yes but Plumbdog could be let go if ezeli can stay healthy. big IF though.

He followed Hinkies account or favorited something he posted, then trip stalker exposed him and his grandma face gf

He moved to the uk cause he lost his job any Uk poster here might be him

>Albert Nahmad @AlbertRandom1 1m1 minute ago
If Heat match the Tyler Johnson offer sheet, Nets would have $35M of cap space.

HELLO DUMB CONTRACTS TO FUCKING BUMS

I really like him too, I just don't know how viable his offensive game is gonna be this year when it's his third year in the summer league and he still can't consistently get by his guy. he settles for stupid ass fade aways a ton. Diaw was a fat turd but he was at least nimble. Simmons still seems dumb as rocks. I'm really liking what in seeing out of Murray tho, even if he's a decent work in progress. His handles too loose

i really like kyle anderson, he's slow as fuck but that doesn't stop him. fits really nicely on the spurs.

emory moved back to the us

well it ain't me bruv, I don't even know wtf you're talking about

>mfw i made 7kt leave
you're welcome

Sup ocd/7kt/emory/stalker/ayyyy81fag

'ello Emory

this nigga constantly has cuties around him

TSUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

The bay area is a manlets paradise, Emory is only 5'4

WOuld you rather your team signed Dion Waiters for the Max, or your least favorite team to get Russell Westbrook on a team friendly deal next offseason

Was today the soccer equivalent of LeGod getting one for da land?

>You're a Lakers fan user? But aren't the Warriors a lot better?

They can still manage to do that regardless if they signed dwight or not. Some team is gonna get desperate at the deadline and probably ask the Nets about Lopez (maybe PHX since they've been fishing for a star player for awhile now).

Nets are better off throwing max money at young guys like Crabbe and Johnson who have the chance to improve their game, not Dwight who's gonna be on the decline.

they used most of their cap space to sign evan turner. Signing crabbe is gonna put them over and they still are gonna have to pay mccollum next year

he's gotta have some type of swag. I bet he's a really chill solid dude to hang out with

Hey man, remember when you got BTFO last season?

>16-0

That was pretty funny. Losing to the Clippers and the Thunder back to back years.

Or a monster dick

>Is harkless good?
He showed a lot growth at the end of the year. More confidence on both ends, especially defense and rebounding, and he can guard most positions making him really valuable to the Blazers defensive schemes.

Will the blazers have enough to sign cj?
Bird rights and they'll max him out.

yeah that's what happens when you pick in the late 20s or trawl the d-league for guys. forcier leaving for orlando might hurt the spuds more than we think, he was their primary player development coach. murray really needs to tighten up his high dribbling and his loose handles yeah.

anderson has to carve out his own niche i guess. accepting that he's slower than molasses can turn into an advantage though, sometimes people just can't figure out his timing and end up half a step off where they should be. no idea. we'll see. if simmons works out nicely as an athletic energizer and fifth wingman on limited minutes and a dirt-cheap contract, all is good.

i'm 5'7"

every third european championship has some crazy-ass outcome. 1992 denmark, 2004 greece, 2016 portugal.

Simmons has like 5 kids so hopefully he takes whatever the Spurs offer him

You are a big guy

i'm impressed you've taken so much time and energy to stalk and force me in these threads.

No clue what you are talking about im just reposting funny shit from the archive

Stalking is for autists like Harry

>yfw The 76ers win the NBA Finals, and the Kings win the Lottery

Do we not like emory or is he cool or what
I wanna know if I should make fun of him or not

TSSSSSSU7

yeah nah

rare

>I wanna know if I should make fun of him or not
everyone is free game, even hinkie

>Gowiz making fun of anyone

Top KEK

Tsuuuu