It's official torn ACL at 31 years old. at least 6 month break. will he ever recover?

it's official torn ACL at 31 years old. at least 6 month break. will he ever recover?

No, not really.

Weren't there reports of him facing chronic pain in his knees?

source?

yes, in 6 months

I only woke up during the second half so I didn't see him trying to continue playing but as someone who's torn an ACL you literally can't even walk

he's gonna take break for the whole season, come back in 2018 win the treble for club, then the world cup and come out of the closet, run for president and ascend to heaven.

He tried to play for good 5-10 minutes afterwards, collapsing twice.

Ronaldo is the GOAT athlete so yeah he probably will recover perfectly

superhumans can

>it's official torn ACL at 31 years old. at least 6 month break. will he ever recover?
If it's actually a torn ACL he'll likely never be unite the same, considering how much of his game relies on his speed.

WE HAVE TECHNOLOGY

WE CAN REBUILD HIS KNEE

/thread

link?

In moments like these I use FMRTE

You should be ashamed of yourself

literally worse than pedophilia

he'll be back before Messi gets out of jail

there's no way. he probably just sprained it like I did to my other leg, I could attempt to run but it was extremely painful. torn is much worse

If it was his ACL he'd wouldn't have got back up at all from Payet's challenge

Ronaldo can use Messi's ligaments.

He won't be needing them anymore.

Ronaldo will recover, more quickly than most as well. Seriously thinking he will not is ridiculous, It's Ronaldo.

isnt this what happened to The Ronaldo?

it's a medial you retard

Well if the ligament overextended isn't it still a long recovery injury?

>leave Ronnie's recovery to me

He'll be back in no time lads. Just like Adrian Peterson

Messi was out 2 months last year for MCL.

Sauce? Cause he looked alright just then

hes coming back for penalty kicks dumb fuck

seems like it's not to serious

He's already beginning to hold back Madrid and he'll be worse after the injury recovery