Culture Pals /cp/ Night Edition

/cp/ General.... Nighttime edition

Welcome to /cp/! Meet QTs around the world. Enjoy the dumps of koreaboo nudes, trolling slags, finding the cutest of QTs, meeting your QT of 2017!

And be happy together with your cuties
youtube.com/watch?v=9ZEURntrQOg

www.interpals.net

Old thread: (Don't make gay ass threads like this pls) (Cross-thread)

Mega:

mega.nz/#F!QgY0QCaR!w6gTFL2egnqpOgzHeIPXjw

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=nGLjxwjYGnM
youtu.be/-k1vvV_ywig
youtu.be/e4G8IlNYgws
youtube.com/watch?v=3wJeklPvwzw
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Previous thread was

Hello :)

Some Ukrainian girl just gave me her vk for literally no reason.

Eh, gotta fix my sleep schedule, so not gonna stay up this night. Good night fags and remember that love is a power of one person over an other.
youtube.com/watch?v=nGLjxwjYGnM

not like anyone keeps it in secret

Good for you user!

Lads, what do i do?
The topic of the EU referendum has come up whilst talking to a qt. She supports remain, but i'm a closeted leave voter so far. Do i go all out and shill leave, or reluctantly admit it but try and play it off?

Dude, for real, if you only care about the pussy: get it by any means necessary, if you expect to have an actual relationship and consider this an important topic, then you know what has to be done.

It seems like if i go for pussy alone at this point there would be far too many strings attached. I'll admit i went leave, and hope she's not too too arsed about it.

Keep us updated this sounds interesting
t. fellow closet leave voter

sleep tight!

Hmm

So, I might be able to stay with this 32 year old Brit in Exeter for a few days. For the time I'd be in London, how easy would it be to meet QTs at the Hostels?

Well good luck turning in bed because you can't fall asleep :)

That's usually how such things go :)

I gave her all the reasons that i personally voted and she didn't seem bothered. Sorry if that's anticlimactic m8

About to make an account. Any tips or things I should know before talking to a qt. I wanna make a language exchange partner on here but will people think I'm trying to fug

As long as you don't give off the impression of just wanting to fuck, most girls on this site are fine with talking to random dudes.

For the low, low price of 50e a month you can have your very own serbian qt language exchange partner

Why are so many girls obsessed with Korea? I swear every other profile says they want to talk to Koreans only

Koreaboos are the result of female autism. That's why there's so many on interpals because you're probably at least on the spectrum if you're using this site.

Fair enough, ty user. Not like that anyway, just gotta weed through the old men and weirdos though.

Pls stop harassing me ;_;

>you're probably at least on the spectrum if you're using this site.
What does that make us if we're discussing the site on arguably a more autismo site?

Literal yellow fever autistic girls. They watch a kpop video once and think every korean male is G-Dragon.

>Just googled G-Dragon
Looks like a fucking fag, how exactly do people find that attractive

Checked

H-hey GD is c-cool man .-.

>they fell for the italian qt meme
youtu.be/-k1vvV_ywig

I just started talking to a new Italian QT today, although we are just doing language exchange

>cool
I'm not even sure it's a he desu

Omg G-Dragon I love you *___*
What's the female word for fap btw?

Anyone have this pic without the interpals logo slapped on it?

Good on you user, how long did it take you to get one (language exchange)?

who are you???

It doesn't matter who I am, what matters is my plan.

Now answer the question.

Like literally within 8 hours

youtu.be/e4G8IlNYgws

schlick

How do you go about it? I've been trying for a lang exchange but every time the other person goes dead after one message. Do I have to be upfront and aggressive?

Sploosh

How to get Norwegian qt?

Thank you hunk! :**

who are YOU?

tfw gay japs hit on you

ty : )

im a qt

hello?

she messaged me first saying that she was interested in talking with me, and we could be friends and help each other with language

me neither. dont ask.

Salut.

What's the account name? I had this happen to me recently too
/enjoy1234

Yeah same gay.

He's a creepy fucker, claims he's only attracted to straight guys

block

If he wasn't 30 years old and cute i'd at least be a little sadistic for fun.

what the fuck lads

now that sounds deep af

Chick is insane af

Dolly the Sheep

>user i'm sure you'll have the chance to travel all other the world in the future
>but why don't you want to travel user?! that's the best thing in the world! don't you want to come to my country?

why do people think that everybody is crazy about travelling? just because they've been all over the place doesn't mean that everybody suffers from wanderlust like them.
it's so annoying when they just tell me what to think.

To each their own. My penpal loves travelling and I have the same aspirations one day. I don't think they're imposing their views on you, they just figure if you're on an international site dedicated to language learning and the like, you want to travel, no?

>wanderlust

I want to fucking travel but I'm too fucking poor

youtube.com/watch?v=3wJeklPvwzw

part 3 lads

good song

>I let people beat me up while I have a husband on vacation

>i wasn't talking about sex

What ?

Are all the girls batshit insane on this site ?

SEA power hour
E
A

I survived last night

I'm thinking about setting up an account to meet eastern European and Russian chicks. How easy is it to get girls to like me on this site?

>qt tells me she has epilepsy

Pull a Rasputin on her

what do you look like?

should I worry that she'll end up not responding because shes ded?

kek no.
this isn't the 1800s man

People don't die from epilepsy anymore user

Really easy. I fall in love with everyone. Good luck.

These threads are too dead... it makes me sad. I miss everyone

One last 5am bump
Night lads

night

>tfw mentally ill Ukrainian qt who keeps telling me she wants to kill herself because she's ugly and wants plastic surgery
>she's actually like a 7-8/10 blonde qt who's just batshit crazy and mentally warped from being obsessed with instagram models

It's an abstract kind of feel

>you will never go back to when there were 13-15k people on IP every day

:(

That's actually depressing as fuck.

Convince me to sign up

dont bother, find some other penpal site

Why

That's awful..

It will consume your soul. But you should join us, we need more friends.

because its dead, theres at best 7k people on during peak hours

Are there even any reasonable alternatives to interpals though?

Probably not Tbh

Goodnight /cp/ I hope this thread is around when I wake up... it makes me feel sad that people are leaving us... :(

I've been considering it myself, but given some of the stories on here, I don't know if I should.

thanks for saying that, almost just signed up with facebook becuase in lazy, i dont need people having my real name.

Im unsure because of having my face/name online. I dont use social media

just google a penpal site

cp is kill

my life is kill

Making an account, but don't want to advertise my name and city if people here are as crazy as you guys say. How common is it to have a fake name?

>fake name
Why...

>serbcucks

you only use your first name

D-do not bully Nebojsa.

People on here constantly insist that there are crazies there so I figured I'd ask.

I'll probably put my real name. I'm just paranoid because of the stories I hear on here.

>French penpal asks for photo of snow at my place (she has some weird thing about snow, I guess she's never experienced it or something)
>Give photo
>"Wow that's pretty it makes me feel like going there to experience the snow"

hon hon hon

>stories
u wut m8. Noone cares about you enough to do something.

I just said I heard stories about crazy people. No need to get your panties twisted, Ivan.