X-Men: Apocalypse

>more than double the score of BvS

Not too shabby after all.

probably make 300 mill like the other xmens movies

plebe detected

A middling score like that only means it's at best average and forgettable. BvS's negative response with spots of high praise highlights that it's artistically daring and genuinely complex.

TWICE AS GOOD AS BATMAN VS SUPERMAN

bvs has a 4.9 average.

I'm seriously starting to believe the conspiracy theory that Disney buys RT critics. How the fuck can it be that every single Marvel movie to date has been certified fresh while nearly all other cape flicks in the past couple years have been rotten?

because the Marvel films deliver what people want to see. which isn't to say that they're in any way "better" than other cape films - whatever that even means - just that they have healthy doses of humor and action that general audiences find stimulating.

>just that they have healthy doses of humor and action that general audiences find stimulating.
That kids find stimulating. Capeshit is for children, so any attempt at adult capeshit is doomed because most adults don't watch capeshit.

>Capeshit is for children
>most adults don't watch capeshit
these are reductive and demonstrably false statements unless you resort to a recursive and nonsensical bromide like "adults who enjoy capeshit are children"

Adults who enjoy capeshit are children

enjoy your blinding egoism and misanthropic worldview

Kidult is the more appropriate term

I hope it goes up.

I earnestly hope.

I will

What about Days of Future Past?

And Kick-Ass?

Stop user. Just stop. I watch capeshit and play vidya as well, but at least I'm not so delusional to consider myself a mature man. It'd be like sucking dick and telling myself I'm straight because I don't feel gay. But I know deep down you know I'm right, or else you would have answered so defensively. Accept who you are, user.

Teen stuff, like Battle Royale US and Twoilet.

you seem to be projecting the idea that i enjoy capeshit

i don't

i watch it because it's culturally relevant and to ignore it would be foolish, but i don't think highly of it or enjoy it

the issue is that people are, instead of accepting that capeshit is what the average adult wants to and chooses to watch, assuming that their popularity is based entirely on immaturity

>i watch it because it's culturally relevant and to ignore it would be foolish
So you watch it because everyone else does. Yep, that's mature. I might be projecting again, though.

how is it immature? i don't neglect films that I consider "better" in favor of watching them, but I consider it important to be knowledgeable enough of cultural phenomenons to discuss them intelligently.

>i am a mindless drone that allows others to tell me what to think

both are equally shit

>Implying BvS is the Room level bad-good
No. It's just bad.

that's not what i was implying at all. it's actually the opposite of what i was implying.

>everyone hates it, so it must be too deep for them!

I fucking hate this meme.

>posts on Sup Forums

yea, you're probably a real mature grown up, huh?

>to be knowledgeable enough of cultural phenomenons to discuss them intelligently.
Superheroes fighting villains. There, you saw every capeshit movie ever. Did you go see every Twilight movie as well? Hope you enjoyed Fifty shades of grey too, pretty big cultural phenomenon that one.

Of course, Disney knows who is the real threat

Is this what we've become Sup Forums?

>"Let's watch Capeshit Heroes United #3!"
>"Wasn't that movie a 60% on RT?"
>"Still better than that Matthew Mcconaughey movie. Which was 10% on RT. That means the movie we want to watch 6 times more good than that MM movie!"
>"Well I'm sold! Lets go!"

>JLaw
>implying any critic would go against the SJW thought police no matter how shit the flick is

that's also not my intended implication. most people weren't prepared to approach it from the angle it wanted to be approached from (as a serious, complex drama) and thus were irate that it wasn't "fun" or "entertaining". there's also a good number of people who were willing to see it on its own terms and still walked away disliking it, but they're definitely (from my own experience) the minority. my point is not that people are too stupid to understand it, but that the public expectation was different from the end result, and that that is the major source of its detractors' discontent.

you also have the coal burner Michael Assbender & Olivia Munn

>Fassbender rockets into public view through First Class and DoFP
>now going to shit because of Apocalypse and soon to be Assassin's Creed

Is Fassbender the next Fraser?

reductionism isn't going to get you very far in either sociology or film appreciation

Sorry Macbeth won't be one of your JUST memes Pleb Letter Media consumer.

This score is getting higher guys. It was at 28% like a week ago, and at 50% 2 days ago.

Whats the deal?

>go back in time with Flash powers
>warn Zack "Kinomaster" Snyder about what is going to happen
>he makes WW the main character, Carey Mulligan as Robin, Luthor plans involves some kind of racial genocide
>101% fresh score, massive lay offs in the Dinsey shilling department

DELETE THIS

Marveldrones sabotaging Fox. They want x-men in their CINEMATIC UNIVERSE.

Then why BvS keep decreasing ?

I don't think thats the case, if it were it would stay a 28% like BvS. Are you telling me Fox is able to overcome "sabotage", and Warner Bros can't?

BvS just not a good movie.
And not all critics love marvel, that is why Apocalypse score rising, but damage already done.

>sociology
I take memeology more seriously. No cream, one sugar pls.

>i heard they made that bitch lawrence the main protagonist of this film

>tfw not even goign to see it

Last time i checked the whole point of and one of the main aspects of the X men is team work and supporting each other thru tough times.

Dofp did this right in how they all came togethor to stop a common threat in the past and future.

They fucked up

why do dckeks always have the need to shitpost with such fancy words
i imagine you tip your fedora every time you say something like ''artistically daring'' or ''genuinely complex''

Understandable but you'd think professional critics would still tear them apart.
Winter Solider was was a dull movie but good capeshit.
It should have gotten trounced by the critics

>3rd movie in the prequel trilogy
>worse than the 3rd movie in the original trilogy
How did Singer manage to fuck up so bad?

Singer is a hack.