901 nigggaaassss

Most fucked up women i ever met in that area. Haha

fucked up as in no teeth or crazy?

Lol what area exactly I know more than a few of those

615 slut

423 reporting you nigger

Anyone kno sunset s. and has nudes? 865

731 nigglets

Shit, is your name Sam? You look like my ex.
Fuck you bitch. Two years down the drain because you wanted to fuck some wigger for cheap weed

Lmao, her name is not sam

865 here, anyone who can hook me up with hydros? I don't care going out in the middle of the night.

>the fire tower

Oh. Nvm then haha..

did u hit it, user?

423 also i thought i was the only btard in Hawkins county

423 here, faggot

here as well

there are dozens of us
only have nudes of landwhale tho

QUADSSS ON 423
yeah its a sad existence despite all the liberals Cali is where i wanna be

yeah seems like the obesity rate is super high here. no wonder the white race is dying off

901 here as well. Could any of you hook me up with some weed? Or drugs in general?

bump

Although I cant say anything about being fat tho. it seems to be the product of people in 1 of 2 situations either you live in bumfuck nowhere and cant do anything but sit at home or live in Johnson City and cant leave because you dont wanna get stabbed

Kek. Nope. Not a cop at all I swear it. Seems hard to believe but yeah. As far as I know, cops suck around these areas anyway.

Sure meet me at 123 notacop lane in about twenty minutes ago

731 Reporting in
Yo

Maybe I said it pretty sketchy. But I'm not a cop. Why would a cop, at 2:02 in the morning, go on Sup Forums, find a coincidental thread, and make a post to possibly bust like 2 people. It's illogical.

Bump for sunset!

For realy my dude, why the duck would a cop try and ask for drugs that's illrgal

931 cookeville male

I live in a shitty part of 865, but im fat :(

I'm gonna guess your going to TTU

God dammit man, I just wanted some kush. If you can point me in an area where I can find some, tell me.

Man I hated TTU so much when I went.

615 here.

>lol bruh I just wanna get hiiiiggghhhh
>but actually I don't know any dealers
Dude go to bed.
Also, did you say cops here suck?
You sure you're 901?

I don't know any dealers. Been to antisocial and have relied on other friends to get it.

Also, cops in Memphis certainly don't suck. But in the suburbs Collierville, Germantown, Cordova, etc. They certainly do.

Also, you ever go to hitone? Do they let you smoke there? Are the concerts good? Anyone answer this. I wish this thread was more alive.

I actually hope you are a cop because the idea of some small town deputy browsing Sup Forums for "some kush" is pretty amusing

mt.juliet?

Haha yeah it would but sadly that's not the case. It would be kinda endearing actually.

931 Cookeville / Baxter. going to bed tho. have fun

Any N Mt. Juliet Rd nudes?

Anyone else in 901 witnessed the potential chimpout at the bridge?

That's so oddly specific. What are the odds that someone would?

It runs all through Mt. Juliet and connects to all the freeways. Its a big ass road

901 here.

901 here

brentwood ftw

stay mad fags

another day, another nigger

Nope but it sounds hilarious
>black lives matter
>only when they're ended by white cops
>who cares about black on black crime? Its not like that's a good 90% of the crime that falls on our community

Wow nice. Post a little more?

damn user, whats your snap?

Kentucky, here. Your state is shit.

True. Also, apparently there's more black on white crime than the other way around, and also cops kill more whites than blacks on average. The media is crooked. I'm not even white before anyone tries to call me racist. These are facts and if you would like me to prove them, I can post links to perfectly credible sources to back it up.

>Kentucky

malik is a smelly nigger

dubs confirm

423 chattanooga here

>Tennessee.

my nigga

Hello Paulina. I bet your ex is the one posting these.

I always wonder if other people even remember Tennessee. What's it like to other people? Are we one of those easily forgettable states like Idaho?

yeee mayn, 615 hur. brentwood is kind of whats up (sometimes).

I like the minimal amount of niggers and not alot of noise.

Yes you are. Just like Kentucky.

What does Kentucky have again?

the brenthood triggers the fuck out of poor people though. 99% white and average income above $140k per family.

And we have publix.

731 niggas

In case you think I'm making it up lol

I don't think so. There's massive landmarks such as Beale St. and full musical cities like Nashville.

Kroger is about the same anyways. I think Collierville is nice as hell.

Bump

901 is king of this state.

Yeah man. What part you from? Cville here.

423/276

Woah. Surprised to see you all here.

Munford

931 that Lawrenceburg

memphis is full of bitch niggers. doublecrossing faggots come from memphis. literal scumbags.

yeah lol, pretty damn funny. be interesting to see what becomes of brentwood when the shit really does hit the fan

The fucking Ark bro.

Bump

Supposedly. It would be interesting.

865 for the win. Post nudes of girls

615 reporting in

Bump

yo man you deal? kik?

Dude give up already, fuck

give up on what? all i asked was if he dealed, chill

615 and no I don't deal.

shut up bitch

just mad because i'm right, fuckboy