For the record, yes she did suck her dads dick. Not at the age of these pics though

For the record, yes she did suck her dads dick. Not at the age of these pics though.

Other urls found in this thread:

dropbox.com/shsy7fmjun9tigef3AADMSBb7rrK8FUiPRSWqrye1a?dl=0
dropbox.com/sh/sy7fmjun9tigef3/AADMSBb7rrK8FUiPRSWqrye1a?dl=0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

story tiem

Dad posted her nudes on b long ago. Then two years back all these bj pics popped up. Turned out mixed in with the other guys was some of her sucking her. He even released a video. Supposedly she was under age in the ones with her dad, so they basically got removed

says who?

Who is she?

Was common knowledge around b when it first happened. I'm just hoping her dad breaks down and reposts the video. He started reposting last time because so many people kept asking for her lol. He likes attention.

>was common knowledge
That isn't proof that just shows that people believed that to be true, probably based on some anons made up story

That's your problem for being a newfag

Yeah that's a dude and this is gay

dropbox.com/shsy7fmjun9tigef3AADMSBb7rrK8FUiPRSWqrye1a?dl=0

dropbox.com/sh/sy7fmjun9tigef3/AADMSBb7rrK8FUiPRSWqrye1a?dl=0

that seems possible

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

whats this chicks name again?

I never understood why somebody would go out of their way to shame somebody with whom they have no personal connection to.

>Was common knowledge around b when it first happened.

nah, I remember when this first happened and everyone put her shit all over facebook. It was a personal army request then and it's a personal army request now. There was never any incest involved, she just dumped you and you can't let it go.

Something about a Cumbersnatch?

Yeah that's a dude

If you looked at the 2nd dropbox link its not, fucktard

No, I'm s Re there is an archive of the original posy so,pmewhere

>No, I'm s Re there is an archive of the original posy so,pmewhere

Wish I had this video

I'm tired lol. And on my phone sorry. I'm sure there is an archive of the original day somewhere

checked

This is now a roll thread

rolling

Good girl sucks her dad. More girls should take notes

Just no

a girl who sucks her father's cock is trustworthy. a girl who sucks her son's cock is better though.

Why are you in this thread again?

I agree I think

Anyone have that yearbook pic in original form?

what the fuck is with her nose?

nope

na. she is just ugly. not jew

Where is this chick from? I think I know h... Nah I don't.

Pearland tx

Steers and queers. And now, wincest.

Wincest is good d though