Why did it suck, bros?

Why did it suck, bros?

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=YRD8jAk274I
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

It didn't

Fuck off, I had fun with it.

I liked it. I wish I didn't have to wait until 2018 for the next Predator movie T_T

Dumb ass predator blood war with the edgy predators

It didn't. In fact, it was pretty fucking enjoyable.

It didn't suck at all, OP.

It was the perfect example of a good film that wasn't great.

Casting Bud Cort-type as lead instead of Schwarzenegger-type.

Adrien Brody cannot carry an action film.
His jew face and massive jew nose breaks your immersion every time it's in frame.

It was alright.

It was okay.

My dad fell asleep watching it at the cinema though and he loves the first two.

The cast was garbage.

Predator >>>>> Predator 2 >>> predators

This fan made film was better t b h

m.youtube.com/watch?v=YRD8jAk274I

watching it right now. really shitty. everything about the movie sucks

I liked the Asian guy

GENERIC BAD REVIEW CHECKLIST

>nothing happens
>boring action
>dumb characters
>boring script
>bad cgi
>couldn't decide which storylines to follow
>predictable plot
>lackluster acting
>no emotions
>forgettable premise
>lazy plot devices
>stolen ideas
>overstuffed plot
>dumb audience
>confusing editing
>laughed at how terrible the music was
>sound effects were cheap
>scenes were fake looking
>shower was broken at theater.
>10/10 would meme again

Robert Rodriguez is a retard who's doomed to be in Quentins shadow forever and Adrian Brody is a good actor but the worst possible choice for an action hero

It didn't. It was pretty good. Last third was a little weak.

Your immersion, not mine. Brody was great.

Shitty characters with shitty stories. Predators should have been more interested in alpha special forces commandos unless this was some sort of Jr reserve where the children of the 1% predator class took their babies to hunt.

Topher Grace.

>jewish protagonist(s)

It was sure better than the AvP movies. Not saying much I know, and yes they should just stop making them altogether, but still.

Put it this way, I didn't go in with high expectations, and I remember having a cheap entertainment. As I drove to the theatre, I listened to the world cup final that I barely cared about on the radio. "scorless, 20 minutes in... scoreless at the half... scoreless...." I turned it off. When I came out, Spain had won.

I liked the slight tweest about one character though, it suggests interesting things about Yaujta (sic) reading/knowledge of humans. To get that deep into individual human lives, to pick out specific types for their entertainments, their sport. sadistic.

Generic counter argument
>if your point is this you're memeing

I remember thinking it was alright but I can't remember anything that happened except the Eric Foreman twist and Long Tall Sally playing over the credits

Not enough bitch raping

It was actually solid fun. Sure, not every single protagonist was built like a body builder, but it was a solid movie. Die Space Faggot was a great character. Adrien Brody actually managed to do fairly well as the asshole badass mercenary and the token girl wasn't OP or annoying.

I'm a little sad that we had to lose Trejo so early in the film though.

Also, why was the Russian there. He seemed like a total bro.

>lawrence Fishbourne and Trejo displayed in the poster and ads as if they have more than a 1 minute of screen time between them

It was fun to watch once, but I really dislike the whole "bigger and badder Predators" angle so I wouldn't really revisit it.

Stop mixing the AvP movies together, there is a distinct gap between the two, you don't have to like any of them, but don't compare the stinking piece of dog Shit that was the 2nd movie to the first AvP

The thing I found interesting is that the "bigger and badder" Predators relied on more stuff than the regular ones we have seen. They have hunting dogs, much more traps and vision modes. Despite being bigger, they seem to be insecure and not as honourable.

Brody did a good job despite being really miscast because he's a solid actor. He's good enough at his job that you could put him in literally any movie and he'd make it work. But he wasn't really ideal for this part.

This movie was crying out for a Michael Biehn type. Why doesn't Hollywood have a Michael Biehn type anymore? There needs to be an action-movie-friendly Everyman. We have plenty of Statham and Vin Diesel-type tough guys, but no normal dudes who are believable as badasses. Was that just an eighties thing? Am I crazy?

>Adding the dozen laser sight gimmick in the trailer
>Leave it out of the movie

I just hate being lied to :^(

No Ford, Hanks or Beihns. Or even a not roided up Stallone.

I miss heroes that got beat up and fought mostly through bleeding on the other guy and being on knocked off onto their backs.

what about Chris Pratt?

You are goddamn right about that. Just need him to bleed more in a wifebeater to be proper 80s

Biehn wasn't really everyman though, he's a handsome fucker but still somehow relatable. Come to think of it he's the best looking guy I've seen on screen probably who's still manly no homo.

Predators is more of a trainwreck than Alien:Resurrection and both of the AvP movies. I couldn't give a shit, the only highlight was a crazy overweight Laurence Fishburne. I've seen Predator, it was a better movie and the world doesn't need an uglier pseudo-remake with less charismatic actors.

Actors were shit tier C tier direct to DvD.What did you except.

i

It wasn't that bad. The Predator franchise hasn't shit the bed remotely as hard as the Alien franchise.

Alien > Predator > Aliens > Predator 2 > Predators > Prometheus > dogshit > everything else related to Alien franchise.

>Predators > Prometheus
Do even the people who criticise Prometheus agree with this?

Prometheus deserves to be ranked lower, considering it dropped the ball so hard in every department other than visuals after the sheer amount of hype, talent involved and promise involved.

Predators always looked mediocre, and remained mediocre so you got exactly what you thought you were getting and as such it wasn't nearly as big of a disappointment.

The idea of a Predator in a period movie is great.

Too bad noone in Hollywood has the balls or the talent to attempt it.

Predators doesn't deserve to be called mediocre. It's not that good.