Dubs decide how I break up with my girlfriend, I'll post proof

Dubs decide how I break up with my girlfriend, I'll post proof

send text that says "i'm breaking up with you"

I like black men so I am very sorry we cannot be together no longer

You're going to cut off your hand OP? I guess use a hacksaw.

You don't break u with her

Send her your ear and a crayon drawing of van Gogh's Starry Night

Be firm and direct. Speak with compassion. Do it in person. Try and leave without leaving too much damage in your wake. Thank you for asking

throw dog poop on her shoes and say 3x
i break with thee
i break with thee
i break with thee

dubs or better

Agressively ask for nudes, and when she finally gives in, text her "I hate you. I'm going to get a trap. Check these dubs."

So close, rerolling

rawl for this

Reroll.

I'm sorry I can't tell you in person. But I just can't stand to see your reaction... the problem isn't you... it's me.
I'm sorry for never telling you before but I have a huge sexual fetish for nigger dick... a fetish that you can not fulfill... I'm sorry...

goodbye

Don't do it

carve "it's over" into your arm with a razor, send her a pic

re rawl

Rollin

fuck

I'm sorry but I can't do this anymore, your pussy smells to much like my moms asshole and it's starting to make me feel weird.

winrar

WINWAR

listen, i'm not sure how to tell you this so i'm going to be as straightforward as possible so there's no confusion. i found someone else...i've known her for a while but only recently did i realize how much she means to me. i'm sorry for not letting you know sooner and i hope you can understand and forgive me. we need to split up, this is for both our sakes. you mean a lot to me, but i can't continue living in a world where i can't be with someone i love .

faggot

First dub OP you're stuck
Fuck off faggots that other one was first

Real suggestion:

Just text: 'you're dumped' and go no contact.

"sorry, but i wanna fuck your (insert sibbling) "
>roll

rolllling
>your pussy just doesnt feel the same anymore