My chubby college fucktoy

My chubby college fucktoy.

Dirty or degrading comments get her nudes/info

Rocking her school colors

I would fuck her ass dry until she was crying and screaming, then cum deep in it and make her lick me clean like the slut she is. Then, I'd put a plug in her and make sure she didn't get too tight so that the next time, if she was lucky, she wouldn't have to suffer quite as much.

God I bet she screams.

She's gross, OP. You can do better and if you can't then hit the gym friend.

Her face fatness isn't proportional to the rest of her body

>inb4 go back to /fit

good plan!

you sure?

I bet she would love to swallow gallons. I would just keep her pussy in a chastity belt and use her ass so much she was unable to sit right. I'd make her nothing but a wailing, screaming, crying fucktoy.

lol

would love to see that, bitch needs training

can somebody get her on a saucing site? this is my school

her ass looks a lot better in that pic. Good position for her. Fucking cunt would beg me to stop and I wouldn't. Shove a vibrator in her at the same time, stretch her further than she can take.

Yeah, she's sticking her face out so her double chin doesn't show. I'm not insulting, just stating. Also, I'm pretty sure these pictures have been posted before she looks very familiar.

that's the position she's made for

Show me her slutty asshole. Make her spread it and beg to be full even though she knows shell hate it

honestly she'd be to sloppy to know this night

What the fuck does that mean? With grammar like that, sounds like your dumb ass needs training, not her.

whoa, sentence got scrambled. Here is the answer: drunk and sloppy slut

Where is she? Leave her in a hotel room, tell me the room number and leave the door unlocked. I'll destroy her for you, get her nice and loose.

lol not with her now but I still have access to her, that pic was in a days inn room

pic

Nigger

Is her dumb ass near Michigan?

lol in MN, doesn't look smart to ya?

she'd be stupid and broken after I got through with her. I'd make her lick my girlfriends ass after i came in it. Fuck cares if she doesn't like girls?

haha love it

bury her face in a big ass and make her lick it clean, make her beg for air as she tried to scream, muffled by firm ass-flesh as her tongue was forced deeper in. Little slut.

great stuff

I would fuck that smug look off her face, Jesus Christ. Fuck her mouth so she can taste her bleeding ass all the way down her throat. Choke her while I go balls deep in the bitch.

good, she needs it!

What's her name? I want to meet her and break her.