Be talking to amerifat

>be talking to amerifat
>me: "oh I was in the americas last summer"
>amerifat: "oh really? what state/city did you visit? I hear that vermont is nice in summer…
>me: "actually, I was in canada, quebec to be exact, then I went to mexico, chile, brazil and california"
>amerifat: "HUR DUR STUPUD FOREIGNER CANADA IS NOT APART OF AMERICA DERP HUR STUPUD YROPIEAN"
>mfw

is this really how stupid americans are?

United states of AMERICA.

>It's the countries name.

When we hold the rest of the world by the balls, we get to decide what's America and what's not

so what if germany changed it's name to "the united germanic states of europe" and called itself "europe" for short? you would think that's stupid wouldn't you?

because that's what the lazy united states citizens have done.

the only country that has the same name as the continent it occupies is Australia.

You're the one stupid enough to go to Canada

>implying china doesn't own your ass

The United States of America. You're agreeing with him when you're trying to argue. Those are the states that are united to form a country within America

"Yeah man I went to earth this summer."

That would be a great way for Germany to announce it's aspirations for WW3.

>we

Why didn't you say that you were talking to a Usafat?

You just proved op's point retard...

Yes, a conversation you created on your own is definitely how stupid all Americans are. Dumbass

Actually, the top is the America's

there is a "you will fight over anything" thread open right now OP. why dont you take it there.

Only third world shitholes don't have an actual name for their country, such as the democratic republic of Congo.

Technically you should be calling yourselves United States of Americanians

Fuck right off.

Actually, you smug little prick, "what state/city did you visit? I hear vermont is nice in summer." Would be a completely fine question. Because a State is any region of unified government. So Canada is essentially a State, her provinces are also technically states. Mexico, Argentina, Uruguay, Florida, Bermuda, all qualify as "States in the americas".

Also:

Nobody says "I was in the americas last summer". They MIGHT say "I was in North America last summer" or "I was in Latin America last summer" because those are real things.

As a Geography nazi, yes, you're very right, you should be so smug and proud. But get right the fuck out if you think anyone who mentions "America" means anything but the United States of. It's essentially a proper noun referring to the USA.

Only autists discard common sense for techicalities.

We call USA citizens as Americans because we always have. Stop this post modernist overanalyzing of words, dipshit

Are you that retarded?
No one uses just America to describe anything but the USA.

1. This guy is correct.

2. Clearly the only person with a Political Science degree in the thread.

3. Hows the job search going buddy?

Were you playing club penguin or runescape during this encounter?

actually the USA is the only country in the world (that I've travelled to and I'm well travelled, I've visited every continent except antarctica and every country in europe) that calls itself "America"

even foreigners in other countries don't call the USA "america"

clearly you've never left your elevated swamp house in the everglades. run along and eat your grits kid, the adults are talking.

/thread

if you're referring to canada, south america, and the usa, it's the americaS

>implying you where traveling and not getting raped in refugeeland

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

yep

To be fair, no other place but the USA is refered to as America. I UNDERSTAND that you said Americas, with an S, implying (usually) South/Central America.

To your disdain, I don't know who the FUCK refers to Canada as the "Americas". Canada is referred to as Canada, and Canada only (The Great White North is acceptable too).

You can't possibly be this retarded.

This guy gets it

/thread

>implying your post is also truthful

think what you want. you're a poor united states of america citizen. you can't afford to travel abroad.

>Because a State is any region of unified government.
>3. Hows the job search going buddy?

Poli sci graduate here. I lol'd

The only thing autistic here is having a stupid name for a country.
You really can't defend it as a name user.

Will you name your child "The Loved Child of user and Femanon"?
because that sounds pretty autistic right?

Op's dubs are showing his samefag.

Kek OP fucked up

Surely traveling around the world entitles you credibility in this thread of the use of "America" to refer to the United States. Thank you for your wonderful knowledge.

>wants respect
>alaska

That analogy might be applicable if there were other relevant countries in either of the AMERICAN continents, but there aren't. South America is literally meaningless and Canada is just USA: Leaf Edition

Retard. There is only one. It stretches from Tierra del Fuego to Ellesmere Island.

Retard.

No, he doesn't.

The United States was the first independent nation in the Americas therefor it gets name rights.

Prove him wrong then queerbag

Do any of you faggots understand federalism?

The USA is the "glue" and the individual states are the mouths of every glue eating autistic child in this thread. Each of you are individual autists, with your own quirks and tics and spasms, but when you fight over who gets to eatthe glue and all end up stuck together, you get The United States of America. One large political body that is composed of many smaller mostly autonomous political bodies.

And you say a poli sci degree is useless. HAH!

simply because you posted so defensively shows the authenticity of my post.

Have you check your romantic other recently? Make sure a muslim isn't raping her.

No, it doesn't.

>HURR no real reply
>"THIS IS RETARDED"
respect your principal

TELL THAT TO MY FREEDOM.

>amerifat
>not usafat
>hypocracy

I guess the anal rape has really effected you. i wish you luck.

i'm finnish going to school in denmark and pretty much everybody i know from both countries refers to the USA as america.

Because the usa is the only country that really matters. Its like seeing a jet airplane next to a bicycle. Who cares about the bike??

>proving diagnosed autists wrong on a Sudanese rice growing forum validates 4+ years of school
k

This

I'm Norwegian and we all refer to the US as America.

>you can't call your pet cat a cat because ocelots are technically also cats
this is how retarded you sound

The "Americas" refers to Latin America specifically
Anyone who would say Canada is in "the Americas" is absolutely retarded

Just like how ur stopping china build islands.

>this

There are only 4 important countries in this world tbh.

>United States of America
>China
>Russia
>Israel

everything else is expendable.

inb4 pol goes at me full force talking about goys and shekels

Ok so when that happens you may.

>implying we care

we need to act like we care.

>north America
>South America
They're two different continents
Together, they are called
>the Americas
So when someone says
>america
They mean the only country with America in its name

It would be like saying "I traveled to europe" and when asked which country you said "mongolia"

You autist

>is this really how stupid americans are?
>americans

nice

Ummm Australia, it by far wields more power than any other country, holds 80% of uranium and coal

"He typed, communicating to Americans over a device designed by Americans on a website created by Americans"

>There are only 4 important countries in this world tbh.

>>United States of America
JEWS
>>China
YELLOW JEWS
>>Russia
BEAR JEWS
>>Israel
JEEEEEEEEWS

t. kangaroo news 8

even if that were true, Nigel, the industrial revolution and Cold War are over. You can go back to warring with birds now

no one gives a shit

>It would be like saying "I traveled to europe" and when asked which country you said "mongolia"
You would be 100% right but Mongolia is a stretch for Europe. More Eurasia/Asia. It's really tough. Turkey would be a good example, since even though regionally and culturally it's Middle Eastern, Economically it tries to be European, and the regional argument can be made here too.

This guy fucking understands.

I second this, i'm from Chile, and i know a lot of people from other places and none of them calls it America, just USA or United States.
>inb4 build a wall pedrito

1: I was in the americas last summer
2: Really? What state, I've been to Florida
1: Actually I was in Canada
2: Well shut the fuck up then, nobody cares about Canada.

>is this really how stupid americans are?
Why do you call them "Americans"?
Why don't you call them USA-ans?

Are you a retard, OP?

we do own the world.

Well i'm from Mars and we call our entire Martian southern hemisphere "America" and when we here someone say "America" we all just assume the USA.

>connecting mexico to africa
lol what's geography?

North America is a continent
South America is a continent
Central America is the southern part of North America

America refers to the United States of America.

Only a faggot refers to them as "the americas" faggot

retard detected.

America is a CONTINENT.

North America is a continent.
South America is a continent.
North and South America together are called "The Americas" and are multiple continents, not a single continent.
America is the colloquial name for the USA, similarly you call someone from the USA an American.

You are a Faggot retard

Right on everything.

Except this:
> It's essentially a proper noun referring to the USA.

Only in the USA. Here, in Europe (and everywhere in the World), when we say "America", we refer to the continent.

(and I bet that's OP's point)

>hold the rest of the world by the balls
>need guns and is afraid to go out because nigga might shoot you

No, you don't. Quit lying. America (by itself) is not a continent. North America is a continent. South America is a continent. The Americas are a group of continents. But there exists no continent by the name of just America.

> you call someone from the USA an American.

nope. only US people do that, that's what the thread seems to be about.

> the world no longer requires electricity
Retard

Then what do other people call people from the US?

>inb4 amerifat, americuck, americunt, or anything similar.

this

Pretty fucking much, i have to live in the same country with the fuckers.

>> you call someone from the USA an American.
>nope. only US people do that, that's what the thread seems to be about.
So tell me. What the fuck do you call someone from the United States?

>greenland
>American

pick one and only one

Yankee

Sadly, this is true.

I plan to move to Europe when I can afford it.

6/10 because I lold. "Yank" would be better.

Bullshit. Maybe in Britain, but that has always been a nickname for Americans, specifically from the northeast.

The U.S. Is the country that defines the continent.
That's why Central America is used to describe everything south of it. And the sad truth is that Canada does matter.
America means the USA.
If you say I visited America and you meant Canada, you are a homo.
As far as saying "I visited the Americas" that also makes you a homo

Ypu are gonna have to go back to little shithole spic

Doesn't matter*