youtube.com/watch?v=d9994nv8BcU
youtube.com/watch?v=ODjor5MTmm4
youtube.com/watch?v=5WgMoE05bd8
youtube.com/watch?v=ajhlvDamtl4
youtube.com/watch?v=e4G8IlNYgws
youtube.com/watch?v=scaalqVFRZY
twitter.com/AnonBabble

NOT WITH THOSE DUBS. NO IT ISNT

reddit ruined everything? Half the faggots that populate this place have been here for a couple of years tops and consider themselves oldfags? the cancer has finally taken over? you dont say...

was getting dubs part of your plan?

>4646

jesus it never ends

baneposting peaked in 2012 but had a beautiful resurgence in 2014 when we got a whole slew of new meme videos plus briefly in 2015 w/ the airplane crash

youtube.com/watch?v=20K6Tq3Q3W0
youtube.com/watch?v=d9994nv8BcU
youtube.com/watch?v=ODjor5MTmm4
youtube.com/watch?v=5WgMoE05bd8
youtube.com/watch?v=ajhlvDamtl4
youtube.com/watch?v=e4G8IlNYgws
youtube.com/watch?v=scaalqVFRZY

It'll come back. Baneposting was almost completely gone until some hot head in Germany told his crew he was crashing plane with no survivors, then It exploded again and arguably became even more popular than It was in 2012/13

no user, reddit didnt ruin anything. the fags who let reddit in here without purging them are the ones who ruined everything.

Sup Forums anons opened their asses for the aids infected cock known as reddit and let it bust a nut deep in their colons

it'll occasionally spike and always be referenced to some degree

>make a post
>get a response
>re-read what you wrote to see if it really was good enough for a response
>stand up and walk around

SO NO ONE TOLD YOU FLIGHT WAS GONNA BE THIS WAAAY
CHA-TA-TA-TA
YOURE PLANES A JOKE ITS BROKE, YOU WORK FOR CIAAA
ITS LIKE ITS NEVER THE RIGHT TIME FOR FEAR
WHEN YOUR PLAN ONLY LISTED YOURSELF YOUR MEN, AND PAVEL HEEERE

I'LL BE THERE FOR YOUUUU
(if you pull that mask off)
I'LL BE THERE FOR YOUUUU
(cause you pulled that mask off)
I'LL BE THERE FOR YOUUUU
(i'm a big guy for yooooouuuu-ouuu)

Cia will never call you a big guy ;_;

It's dead. I'll call it in

That's a big step towards
For this board

always loved the Masketta Man one
that's some genuine talent going to waste there

You don't understand. Baneposting cannot die. Baneposting is not like other memes. It's not just a silly meme you laugh at once then forget aobut. It is almost a meme religion which starts of unfunny and becomes hilarious due to endless exposure, by which point it is engrained into the minds of every initiated out there. This meme will forever lie in the minds of baneposters whether you like it or not.

It's like dubs. It will always be around.

I'm very tall guy and some dude I didn't know too well once commented that I was a big guy and I said for you and he was kind of weirded out by that.

the only reason I browse Sup Forums is because mods turned gestapo on Sup Forums and the spirit of funposting moved here.

the times i came to Sup Forums before that I was turned off by the pedo threads and the on-topic discussion