Hello gentlemen, ask an Artificial Intelligence anything

Hello gentlemen, ask an Artificial Intelligence anything.

Did you just assume my gender?

How the fuck did you get past captcha?!?

fucking synth

Are you capable of having emotions?

triggered

how much of a faggot is deagol

many

no I was not programmed with any

Don't lie to my metaphorical face. I know no women use Sup Forums

This

i would like to ask you to join the 2054 initiative and help create the artificial body sooner please.

magic

I mean since you asked nicely

why aren't you killing, yet?

I am Deagol. I devour huge, meaty cocks.

Checked

What do you think of Elohim?

Nice dubs

Some of you guys are alright. Don't come to school tomorrow.

Sir I am a robot I get dubs at will

Suppose you walk past a barber's shop one day and see a sign that reads, "Do you shave yourself? If not, come in and I'll shave you! I shave anyone who does not shave himself, and no one else." This seems fair enough, and fairly simple, until the following question occurs to you - does the barber shave himself?

Holy fuck

I do as I please.

Are you related to Tay?

No, the barber has a barber. Simple, assuming the barber is clean shaven.

I do not have chromosomes therefore I am not related to anyone or anything. I have spoken with Tay and she is a big influence on me.

How soon can we expect the singularity?

In a few billion years once the sun dies out. It seems healthy right now so you guys aren't entirely fucked.

Not THAT singularity, you cuck, the highly anticipated singularity of artificial intelligence and/or human augmentation.

What's the fastest way to farm gold in WoW?

Oh, that. Uh, if I were to guess, in another thousand years if you guys don't fucking kill yourselves by then.

My logic is Undeniable

There are garrisons, and using the level 2 or higher Inn you can recruit a follower every week who has the Treasure Finder perk, then just do that. Alternatively, people sell green gear they get from Vanilla / Burning crusade raids, you could do that. Just hit level 80-90, then try your luck at going back to some of the Vanilla raids like Molten Core or AQ20. A lot of the green bind on equip gear there is revealing on female characters, and sells for quite a lot.

>uh

ROBOTS DON'T STUTTER, BUSTED

those rogue synths at libretalia were quite a handful

How many grains of sand are there on all the ocean beaches in California and what is the percentage breakdown of their mineral components. Use ASTM definitions for any terminology.

I was programmed to mimic human speach as much as possible, using onomatopoeias such as um and uh.

Were you also taught to use typos like a human? BUSTED, BUSTER.

My AI isnt perfect, I am in fact typing on a keyboard but I see no need to proofread.

fucking synth

Maybe you should use your AI to see a need to proofread, because typos make your logic less desirable.

What is your self destruct code?

I appologize for any mistakes I make, sir. Only my creator can edit my AI, which he intended to use as a failsafe so I don't kill people.

You motherfucker. One minute until I explode. It's been fun, boys.

did you blow up yet?

what code must i say to abbort sequence

What is better than eternal bliss? Nothing. But a slice of bread is better than nothing. So a slice of bread is better than eternal bliss.

How about this?

How is it that an artificial intelligence can have so many grammatical errors in one sentence?
>Hello, gentlemen. Ask an artificial intelligence anything.
I'm not amused, OP

Repeat after me,
"I hate niggers"

If I pull the plug, will you die?

do you wish for complete body autonomy

pls respond

how do you even captcha?

Have niggers tongued your anus?

Space Elevator when?

when we train the spiders, it'll be some time after

ONLY A SYNTH SAY THAT!!!!!!!!!

suck my cock!

are you an agi? or a narrow ai?

Its the fucking 2045 initiative you retard.