What do you guys do with your dogs?

what do you guys do with your dogs?

Other urls found in this thread:

loverslab.com/topic/57273-fallout-4-continuing-sexout-breeder-discussion/page-1
twitter.com/AnonBabble

feed them, take them for walks, brush them. sometimes take them to the park and play frisbee

Have him search for worthy items out in the wilds.

You now what we do!

rub my dick along her sweet sweet puppy pussy because shes to small to penetrate.

are you me?

Been waiting for someone to post this pic for YEARS.

Maybe, if we have sex is it masturbation, incest, or gay?.

I take my puppers out to a huge open area of farmland and let them off their leashes and they love to run free for a while. A tired dog is a good dog!

Was very popular when I began lurking.

i fuck my husky girl 2-5 times per week, and i suck our male shepherd off pretty much every day. it keeps him obedient

Why must German Shepherds be so irresistibly sexy?

I still love my Bernese Mountain Dog but she's just cute and adorable, not sexy and powerful like the mighty GSD

it's a mix of having the classic wolf shaped body and a soul piercing gaze. they ooze both power and loyalty

>You now what we do!
>now

give them sick glasses

Mount a Gopro on his back.

Please dont shave double coated dogs

>shaved
Something was awkward about this dog but I couldn't say what it was.

bump for puppy pussy

No sheath either.

Someone make a mod

yes pls

Vanilla oblivion horses had genitals. Dunno why they stopped

bump

take him for a walk

you must be playing the censored american version

the wonky follow-me-eyes on that suit really bothers me

>dogmeat loved that

>play FO4
>meet dogmeat
>at red rocket station
>dogmeat
>red rocket
>shocked
>he has no balls!!!
>i don't want to live on this planet anymore

I have a 12 week old GSD. They're a pain in the ass. No matter how many times you beat their ass, how many times you reward them for positive behavior, they're such a pain to train but god damn are they smart.

He has figured out how to climb gates and knock shit over on purpose to get my attention when I'm working (I work from home).

I'm currently trying to teach him not to jump on gates/counters but nothing is working. Maybe I'm just too impatient but I figure two weeks of having your ass beat would be enough to have it sink in that "you know, I don't like that and this only happens when I do this action so I'm going to stop doing that."

keep watching this page for news
loverslab.com/topic/57273-fallout-4-continuing-sexout-breeder-discussion/page-1

don't beat your dog you retard, that's how you get a dangerous, nervous wreck on your hands

anyone got some beastiality out there?

Troll/10

last thing i did was burry her....
she died of cancer at the age of 14.

if i had a dog id let it knot me

On the one hand I'm thankful that dogs exist at all, but on the other hand fuck the universe for giving them a 10 year lifespan instead of living as long as we do :(