Ask a full time trap anything

ask a full time trap anything

Your scum.

how?

Because your unnatural perverted piece of filth.

Pics or fake

What's the term for a man who likes to dress up as a woman, but only wants to fuck chicks?

religious backwards low IQ retard detected
"muh god say is evil fam"

I'm no Christian.
You don't have to be religious to know your scum.

Awesome?

>muh feelings are hurt so i better resort to ad hominem in retaliation because it worked enough to get my booty burned

Chris Chan

cross-dresser. nothing homo about that

do you plan on going through with the full-scale operations that are available to you? modifying genetalia etc

Pics?

Have you cut your dick off?

Are you a submissive bottom?

yup

perma bottom

Why

why does mountains exist...?

OK, then you're not a trap at all. You're fucked in the head.

no, im a full time trap

Can you cum with tit stimulation?

Traps have cocks, you're just a mutilated man now.

if you are a trap. What made you decide to change yourself?

Do you get wet when aroused? Do you have to use lube?

Nope. You're ill, m8. Normal people don't cut off parts of their anatomy to fit some imagined gender ideal.

This.

>trap
>cut off your dick
Nigga do you even know what a trap is?

Fucking retard

Post a timestamp pic OP

>Pritty much this!
Only the biggest of faggots would cok they're own dick off and im a gay man, so I would know.

my reproductive organs hurt just seeing that picture

that is just fucked up

i guess your dick was small and you are a beta manlet so you found a way out of the competition of being male that you miserably failed at

who u talkin' 2, m9?

Why can't you do something more productive than being a full-time faggot?

This is the problem with urban areas; the people become subhumans who waste resources while bitching about everyone else being allowed to live. Urbanfags should be nuked.

fake, part of timestamp is whited out

>i managed in paint

Yup. Abandon bread.

Strawman detected
Urbanfags are subhumans though. They bitch about religion because it doesn't conform to the world the urban elites have crafted(i.e. the city where no one is allowed to climb the ladder and challenge them).

Maybe instead of whining about religion, you should kill the fuckers who've made your life so bad you have to use faggotry as a coping mechanism.

Nice job of clipping off part of the finger.

Rural life aint easy but a pipe of weed and a sunset makes it all worth it at the end of a hot summer day.

Fuck off bilbo faggins.

I actually was a ranch hand all my life pre transition so shut the fuck up.

I'm like 99 percent hetero but on a few very rare occasions i've thought about if i magically transformed into a hot chick it might be kind of fun to be a fucking total slut
it made me a bit tingly i guess

but i barely think about it. maybe like 20 seconds a year i'll fantasize about it. it's not something i take seriously at all

but I'm just saying i guess i can understand why someone would want to be a girl for that reason

but i think that just shows you are severely mentally ill if you want to commit your life to some sexual fantasy to the point where you sacrifice the gift that is a penis and balls just to have a fake vagina that will never give you the real satisfaction that you crave

balls give you testosterone, energy and motivation, any many positive things even courage. and a penis feels amazing to have

mutilating your penis like that is literally like cutting off any other important part of your body

it's sick. it isn't fucking right
and you just ruined your life

but i guess you might as well embrace it and be happy

just stop acting like it is a good thing and encouraging other retards to do the same

are you the trap from this comic? i remember the original thread, but i don't know how it turned out. if that's you, did you go play vidya with him? did you warn him first?

trans in denial

we fucked all weekend

Why should we believe anything you say? You've already posted an obviously doctored pic.

No you didn't.

I know a guy like this, really cool dude.
Pulls mad pussi too. Some chicks dig a guy that can pull off a woman's look.

its an older timestamp and I haven't shaved in a few weeks so no I don't wanna get the camera out again

No, he isn't.

nice shoop you fucking retard.

>sticking your dick in an axe wound like that

Not even faggots would fuck it, who are you fooling?

Bullshit.

I guarantee this sick fuck tricks unsuspecting desperate innocent men into fucking his disgusting surgical wound of a fake ''vagina''

it's not a pussy, it's a disgusting gaping gash where your penis used to be and you should feel bad for being such a sick fuck

>we fucked all weekend
niiice
you want to greentext how it started?

Kek. I´m not even a fag or trap. I´m hetero. So no reason for me to be butt hurt. Just pointing out the obvious.

He'll greentext you a fantasy that never happened. Not that 99% of Sup Forums isn't autistic fiction, but let's not fool ourselves.

Best post I have ever seen.

yeah keep telling yourself i'm in denial. I'm straight, i like fucking women with my big dick. i would never give that up for anything. and realistically i would hate being a women. I'm extremely proud to be a man,
I'm just somewhat of a strange person who is able to understand MANY countless forms of sexual fetishes by putting myself in the shoes of someone that is truly into it

whatever helps you block out the legitimate points i made though
you abomination and utter failure

well I came over, he was shocked, we had a few beers to reminisce and play N64, then he was really wanting to see my vag just out of sheer curiosity, so I slipped off my panties and lifted my skirt and showed him it, we ended up making out and then he carried me to his bed and placed a picture of the old me and him he had on the night stand in full view and proceeded to fuck my brains out

How do you feel about brexit

Nice.

Never happened.

Now THIS is a trap.

>placed an old picture of us while he fucked me

Cringe, weirder than this thread and bordering on shota.

0/10

of course faggots wouldnt fuck it, they like ass and dicks lol

How does it even feel good to get fucked in a wound?

it was pretty hot tbh, I mean I used to be a very masculine man and to be getting creamed in my vag now as a cute girl it was a turn on for both of us

That's because it's just mutilated OP's shota fantasy being passed off as the conclusion of a possibly legit story in a past thread.

People do all sorts of weird shit to amuse themselves on Sup Forums.

>Because your unnatural perverted piece of filth.

OP isn't your sister bro

Quit trying to make bad writing seem good. You're a sorry-ass excuse for a storyteller.

>yup

That was silly

>cut the dick off

No point in this thread now, I'm out

i'm a snake kin so i want to surgically remove my limbs
STOP OPPRESSING ME SHEEPLE!

lol nigga why did you even post that

you do know the fun of a trap is finding a cock right?

His attention span was already shot trying his hand at a poor 'shop job. He didn't have the willpower to also stop and write a decent accompanying post- there was bullshitting afoot!

two peas in a pod right here

(yea, yea same fagging my post)

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.
>nice try son.

What's your sexual orientation and/or Kinsey score?

Top, bottom, verse?

I am a part time trap, and i have lots of questions for you.

how long did it take you to transition from being seen as a guy to being seen as a girl? what did you change about your body to do so?

as a girl, do you like guys? if you were into girls, how easy would it be to hook up with them? are you generally accepted by regular girls?

are you fully convincing? or can people usually tell you used to be a guy?

does it get awkward in real life situations like work?

what do you find most enjoyable about being post op and transformed?

Your fake vagina is gross, should have kept the dick. Now you're unfuckable.

It would take one sick mother fucker to want to fuck your axe wound. that shit would be like sticking your dick in one those neck holes smokers have

i'm usually down with weird shit but the thought of somebody putting their dick in your fake cunt makes me shiver

i'm pretty open minded, but come on, it's a fucking wound

nah, you bitch virgin, it looks natural just scared and those can be made less obvious too

This. if i knew someone who put their dick in wounds like that, i wouldn't feel safe around that person knowing he is capable of something so fucked up

That's disgusting. There is no way that would feel right

It's not the scars it just doesn't look good at all. You ruined yourself.

that's just your dumbass habitions, she's gonna get mad dick and be happier for it

that wasn't a question

Why do you put on a facade? Don't you realize you are just lying to yourself and everyone around you? You have male chromosomes, just live with it. Gender norms don't matter much anyway. I can safely say, if people treated me like a girl rather than a boy I'd be perfectly fine with it. If I had tits and a vagina it would be weird, but I'd move on. What part of it is such a big fucking deal that you have mess up your internal hormones and put a spotlight on yourself to be picked on and disliked?

Poor poor OP
I almost feel sorry for this loser

Yeah, if he is a piece of shit that lies about his real gender he might get ''mad cock''

otherwise he is just going to have to deal with sketchy ass possibly dangerous weirdos with a disgusting wound fetish

>kek I was only pretending to be retarded