S/fur

s/fur

I wanna be inside a shark grills belly

Hope ass doesnt bitch in this thread

No, why would I? I could get a girlfriend if I wanted. Girls don't avoid me; I avoid them. I don't like any of them

Nice damage control, ass.

>saving the still image
good job dash.

I'm not bitching about anything, you imbecile. I'm just stating a fact. Go kill yourself.

I saved it long ago, dude. I actually found it pretty funny that it just so happened to be in my folder when it did, especially to use it as the OP image.

I can't seem to stay out of the feels threads tonight. And the saddest part is that I don't even feel anything while in them. I can't even cry anymore.

You still saved the still of an animation. Which is silly.

Right.

cut yourself

Who are you and why should I care about what you have to say?

To be fair, I've goofed too. I saved a comic recently in the wrong folder, and managed to save half of the pages as thumbs.

And I originally saved this animation as a still too.

I'm flattered that you're copying and pasting all of my posts.

dont give up :D

Mate, I literally never even knew there was an animation to it. I wasn't even the one that posted it originally, obviously. I just saved it from here. You can't blame me for posting it.

Even the hard hitters don't do anything for me. I just want to cry, to feel something. But I can't even do that anymore.

You don't need to know who I am and you're free not to care at all.

Oh no, what ever will we do! Sure we can't just make more threads!

Don't listen to anything he says. He's copying and pasting all of my posts because he's that fucking pathetic and desperate for attention.

more dragons

Fair enough. Also holy shit this parrot sucks at parroting.

oh

I CAN LITERALLY NOT STOP THINKING ABOUT NON CONSENSUAL TENTACLE PENETRATION

No, why would I? I could get a girlfriend if I wanted. Girls don't avoid me; I avoid them. I don't like any of them.

wrong gif, but I'm leaving that one up for now.

You're so pathetic that it's laughable. It's actually making me laugh that you're actually copying and pasting me posts for attention. How does that make you feel that you're so unbelievably stupid that you actually managed to make me laugh? Because that's a fucking feat.

You are literally one of the stupidest people I've ever met. I don't even bring this stuff up; YOU do.

Don't cut yourself on that edge, foxxo.

>actually
I don't think I used that word enough. That just puts emphasis on how incredible stupid this is.

Go kill yourself. Seriously.

I have seen so much worse. Dash has nothing on some of the tards I've seen shitting up K or fagging up gif.

Mate, I literally never even knew there was an animation to it. I wasn't even the one that posted it originally, obviously. I just saved it from here. You can't blame me for posting it.

He's copying and pasting my posts because he's that pathetic.

Oh no, what ever will we do! Sure we can't just make more threads!

You'll have to sleep at some point fag.

amazing, such a shame he pulls out.

>He's now replying to himself!
>AND spiderman has joined
Congratulations, you two are the most pathetic creatures I have ever seen. Have fun in the thread by yourselves because I was doing other things anyway.

For some reason they all pull out. In almost all of fuzzamarous' animations.

You're so pathetic that it's laughable. It's actually making me laugh that you're actually copying and pasting me posts for attention. How does that make you feel that you're so unbelievably stupid that you actually managed to make me laugh? Because that's a fucking feat.