He'll be fine

He'll be fine

That weird hairline is plugs right? Looks strange as shit

>that disgusting greasy fucking hair
God, he is a fucking mess.

I think it's good to note that being a numale unmasculine boyish imp runs out at 50

That's still really a solid show for 30 years though. He was the king of the effeminate male for 3 decades.

he was usurped by Jared Leto for years now.

it looks like its partly plugs yeah

He let himself go after Mortdecai, it's like that movie destroyed him from within

Don't pretend that Leto's ever been more than a side show.

Is this what being friends with Marilyn Manson does to people?

>stuck doing Kevin Smith's movies so he can try to launch his daughter which can't act for shit
>made a apology video to the bogans for BRINGING A FUCKING GAY DOG TO THEIR SHITTY ISLAND
Watch a man JUSTing out of control

>Mortdecai
I had almost forgot that movie existed.

Where were you when Johnny Depp slowly evolved into Shane MacGowan?

JUST

He's getting in shape for his new role.

I would know. My dad's one unfortunately.

hey man he probably did pretty well for 30 years (if he was famous and wealthy. I dont know how being effeminate and not famous or wealthy works.

I do know being masculine and not famous or wealth works.)

Hey guysth anybody else really into social justiceth?

thats what u get for not giving a fuck about anything in the 90s
JUST

>There are posters in this thread RIGHT NOW that are STILL #MadAtMort

>#MadAtMort

Why is this still so fucking funny? It should never have been funny in the first place.

Two front gold teeth? Thats JUST as fuck

he still would be if he didn't quit taking care of himself ffs

Aaaaamber, Daddy's home! How about a nice long kiss and a cuddle!

Mate... you live in a world where Shane McGowan has better teeth than "heartthrob" Johnny Depp

what a time to be alive

he had them replaced nigga
his natural teeth were utterly fucked

Amber! come give papa a big kiss

I wonder what caused Mr. Depp to become so addicted to methamphetamine in such a short time?

Well aware of that my friend, but after 40 years Shaney boy spent some of that "Fairy Tail of New York" on some nice white caps.

Johnny Depp on the other hand has become addicted to Meth and his teeth are rotting in his mouth, so naturally he gets them replaced with nasty gold teeth??

Suspect that Jhonny Depp is MKUltra

What multimillionaire celebrity lets his teeth go to shit THAT bad, and then intentionally has them fixed so that he looks like a literal pirate?