Diaperboy Thread

Diaperboy Thread

All pics are me, bump if you like what you see.

Feel free to ama

thanks for the bump user, anything in particular you'd like to see that i might have?

Hey OP, personal question: Why're you into
diapers?
Not trying to be a dick, just curious. I'm into something similar on the "play" spectrum.

NOT OP. but for me it's a lot of reasons but mostly how they feel on (comfy, poofy, crinkly pillows) and how they make me feel emotionally (safe and comforting)

Not into using them but I do pee in them so as not to waste the money - but it's not my interest.

The exact reason I don't know. Its not so much a decision, i just found out it was there.

But the feeling of being a baby, carelessness, softness, and the fact that someone my age shouldn't be in diapers turns me on like a motherfucker.

What are you into?

also feel free to ask me more. entertains me during the thread.

I see! I'm more into the pet stuff so I don't quite understand the appeal of little things like that, but it's somewhat similar. Thank you!

As I stated above, the petplay stuff. Kitten to be exact. I don't have any dumb friends to talk about this shit with.

Do any of your friends know? Have you told anyone/came out?

>kitten play
Sounds fucking cute. What does it practically entail?

Also, no haven't told my friends. Not that they're all dudebros, but I don't think anything good would come out of them knowing. Also somehow feel more safe talking to women about this somehow.dunno. sounds dumb, i know.

Well shit, femanon here.

I tried talking to my female friends who were also kittens but turns out they're strictly sexual. It's quite boring when you have no one to talk to and your partner is at work. For me, it's mostly just being fascinated with dumb things like pet toys, stuffies, and being treated like a cat. Being petted by someone is fucking awesome and anything sexual is great too.

The main thing that's bothering me is not knowing where to buy anything online without feeling weird. There's hardly any resource lists for the nonsexual parts. Hot damn, I know where to buy dildos I don't need 50 million stores for those.

Haha okay!

Well that sounds pretty nice. For me, being diapered is something more long term too, when i wear. I mean, i dont put on a diaper, get off, and take it off again. Having days reserved to be diapers are no extraordinary thing for me.

As for buying 'weird' things online; once one has bought his first pack of brightly and cartoony printed adult diapers with extreme capacity, you're pretty much ready to buy anything else on the weird-spectrum.

I'm no expert on your area, but don't 'maker'-sites like etsy have stuff you might like?

What's the longest you've gone in them? I know one person who's been in them 24/7 for a few years, gotta wonder what that's like for them.

What's your favourite print?

Yeah, they are and I bought a pair of mitts recently but majority of the time they all sell ears, tail pugs, and collars. I've only found one store that sells mitts that aren't tacky af or latex. I'll get a pic in a minute.

Same OP from last night's thread? Was tired so can't remember if the pictures were the same.

bumps

Show us your dick already

Well longest in one diaper was probably something a bit over 12 hours; thats counting a night's sleep too. Longest just being in diapers, with changing them when needed, is maybe a week? Real life usually catches up with me, and it's also more enjoyable with periods of not doing it.

Favourite print has to be the Space Diaper, the one pictured. It looks so cute and innocent, and feels amazing too.

And yeah I get that about the latex. Lots of diaper related shit only comes in stuff like that, while I don't like that feeling at all.

Computer's being shit. I have these exact ones.

Yeah was me, ended it quickly too because i was tired aswell. Decided to try again today.

Is Pamperchu still alive?

Seeing as though it looks like you've worn a fair few different brands are you able to tell me if any are really stand out?

I've been wanting to order some AB diapers for ages now, after I found out ABU sell in the UK and it won't cost me an arm and a leg.

woo boy those look soft as shit. They look amazing. Also bowties are sexy. But that's just in my fucked up mind.

Now that we're showing off our gear, here's a pic of my different types of diaper i once had.

Dude, that space print is adorable. Do you still have some or are you all out?

Same as some one just asked, any particular brand you like?

They are, I love them so much and it's impossible to pick up anything without using both. Doorknobs are the enemy!...and bows are the best.

Omg quite the collection!

hope not tbh.

Well user, you pretty much hit the nail on the head. If you want the absolute best of the best, Go with ABU. Great look, great feel, great capacity, everything's nice about them.

They do not fully differentiate this on their site, but there are two 'sizes' (apart from actual diaper sizing ofc) they sell. The bigger ones are space diapers and little pawz, and the more compact ones are SDK and Cushies.

Yeah well I have to keep myself in check not to buy too many diapers at once, or keep buying them, but I try to keep space diapers within safe limits.
I'm in one even now!

Their brand, AB Universe is in my opinion the producer of the best diapers on the market (at least for my usage).

Never even though about doorknobs and such with those paws. So when you put them on, what do you like to do with them?

Cheers mate, guess I'm going to be ordering some space diapers when I get the chance then - you able to compare them size-wise to M4's at all?

Can't wait until I get the chance to just binge and wear for like 4 days straight. Only ever managed a weekend before and even that was amazing.

How long you been in to the whole AB/DL thing?

been absolute ages since i last had my hands on an M4. But i'd say the ABU's are a good 30%(very rough estimate) bigger.
But that doesn't mean you should size up or down. They're more bulky and thick etc, but still fit you just as well.

And i've been into ABDL for 7 years now i guess. Started pretty young.

You sound like me whenever I buy toys. Just one more, I swear I need it. Seriously, those space ones are too cute.

Usually I just wander on all fours and "hunt" toys, and annoy the hell out of my fiancé by pawing at him demanding to be pet. I wanna buy another pair for naughtier things but I still need to get used to these ones. It's too much fun being helpless!

Do you wear multiple ones at once? I've read about some people doing that.

Checked.

I think it's quite interesting how a large amount of people in to the fetish/lifestyle seem to have been interested in it (At least the non-sexual side) since childhood.

I mean if I had been an only child or hadn't cared about what my siblings thought I probably would've started wetting at night on purpose just to try have an excuse to wear pull ups around age 14.

Just gonna contribute random images. Not op.

Not OP but the other guy in the thread.

I've worn 2 diapers at once before, it's a bit trickier than just taping two on as the first one will *ahem* just fill up and then start to leak out the sides around your legs etc.

You have to either cut slits or holes or something in the first one so the second pad can be effective. It definitely helps with the regression if you're in to that though

>another pair for naughtier things
Well that peaks my interest. Tell me!

Also, I don't wear multiples. I believe usually people do that to up the capacity or make them waddle. I'm in a fortunate position to get these great diaper which have absolute top notch capacity and make me waddle just the right amount. Also a baby wouldn't be in multiple diapers, so that would kinda break my bubble having to do that. Single diaper for me all the way.

ran out of pics :/

what even WHAT

wut

Yeah when i was little i had no real idea what to think of it, and just tried to ignore it for the most part (apart from the odd diaper steal from a younger sibling :P).

Eventually, as the feelings towards diapers grew somewhat sexual aswell, it was an urge i could no longer ignore. Been getting my own diapers ever since.

The people I read about did their usual ones first then larger ones then xl and so forth. Dem crinkles.

I'd mostly like to jack him off with them, and maybe keep them on during sex so I don't scratch him up as often. Again, lovin' the helplessness and he's too eager to lend a hand.

I pity anyone who's already clumsy and wears multiple ones omg.

I read somewhere he got cancer (probably from microwaving pissed diapers and wearing them) but it was removed or something.

I don't see how microwaving used diapers would give you cancer, but it could definitely lead to infections (skin/urinary)

Sounds like a challenge, trying to get him to peak with those :P

Also helplessness, yeah, damn, thats a word i forgot to put in my own description. The idea of being a diapered boy who can't help but wet his diaper. Ugh. drives me wild.

I too visit reddit.

Wrapping up in several Bambinos makes the weekend worth getting to.

Get the fuck outta here.

Yeah pretty similar thing for me. I've actually told my girlfriend about having this fetish and she's said she might be down to try it at some point. I've had a bit of a dog chasing car moment however where now it's happened I don't really know where to start with it.

Trust me, he thinks it's funny to watch me struggle. There's about a foot difference between us and he teases me all the time about being small.

Being helpless and watching others beg = 10/10

In my experience, there's no point in holding back in vocalizing what you want. Just lay it all out there and ask as much as you want.

Not letting her know out of fear will always leave you wanting for more and 'what if'-s.

Now if you don't know WHAT you want, that's another story.

I'm glad she's willing to try it. Maybe going through it together will help her understand it more and dig it.

Sounds funny. Seems difficult to stay hard in such a situation though :P

But i guess thats all in your ha-.. paws.

That's a great point to start off user. Any plans? I'm curious.

Werewolf Legs

That's the plan at the moment, she's out the country for a while but when she gets back gonna try and bring it up again, obviously she's still with me so she's not going to just up and leave if we discuss it.

But damn, to have a girlfriend who actively diapers/gets diapered by you. Hnnng, my life would be complete if I could just sit there and chill with her while we're both padded.

Wait till we get opposable thumbs. First doorknobs, then the world.

Getting diapered by your GF is amazing. Only SUPER DIFFICULT to not get hard while being changed. (because properly putting on a diaper with a boner is impossible)
Better start preparing, bruh.

I'd say bookmark some sites and when she gets back ask her to sit with you and go through them. Maybe you guys will find prints you both like, maybe she'll want to see more ABDL without you asking.

Yeah I get excited enough when I get to wear just by myself, would be awful first time she did it.

We already have a bit of a switch dynamic going in our relationship and one time while she had me tied up she leaned in and whispered telling me to be a good little boy, holy fuck I don't think I've ever been more turned on.

I'm Asexual in the 3D sense, but I wish I had a girl I loved who could put me in a nice, thick one. Unfortunately they don't come as thick as I'd like them.

Isn't there an app that you and your partner can use to figure out what you're both open to?

I have a shitty gophone cause I'm too cheap to upgrade to an iPhone/Android/anything decent until this own blows itself up. If there's something online, I'd love to hear it.

sounds to me she's already different enough to jump right into being a full on mommy.

nice one, user.

lol

onesies?

yes

custom? where?

nah not custom, got it from a place called abdl factory

Diapers are so sexy lol. I wish I had a diaper boy bf lol