Dear /b

dear /b,
why do you play this fucking game?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=5TNhS81w4bM
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

My friends and I like to go to the park, get blazed, and fuck up other people's gyms.

gets my fat ass out of the house and gets me exorcise while doing something fun.

I don't

I wish i had friends to go out and play this with

Are you mad your friends are going outside, leaving you behind?

I think the big reasons are:
1. Its a new Pokemon Game
2. It was Hyped the fuck up by Nintendo with some Adverts that made it seem like you would get a real life out of playing it, instead of just staying glued to your phone, but outside instead of indoors.

They've been selling it to us for our entire lives and you expected us to stop buying it now?

To catch pokemon.

I cant wait until one of you faggots gets killed by a Pokemon obsessed nigger protecting his gyms turf.

did you actually fucking think there were going to be real life pokeballs you moronic degenerate

Jokes on you, I hunt pokemon armed with my carry weapon

No, that isn't what i was implying
i just mean that in the Nintendo Vid for it, it shows people getting out in the world and adventuring/exploring.
But instead people just go to the easiest available hot spots
Heck, you can even trick the game into thinking your in other places so you don't have to actually travel at all.

Read
>ITT I don't.

Dear cum guzzling op
What do you fucking care what i play.

anyone got the pic of the squirtle on that black chicks cunt?
and wild friggin appears

You don't need friends jackass. Just get your fat ass up and start walking

ur such a faggot piece of shit, and you will kill yourself you dumb fucking retard shit.

cuz everyone is fagshit

no phone

not.

To catch them all

Because I like Pokemon

W E W L A D

>game comes out
>it encourages getting up and moving around
>its done a lor for depressives and gone a lot of good things for mental health
>the games not amazing, but lots of fun and bringing people together
>fat neckbeards HURR THIS GAME IS SHIT HURRRRR

Seriously? if you dont like it, sit your fat ass behind your computer and let peope enjoy the fucking game... christ

Sounds like some Jimmies got rustled

I know a guy that was exited that he could play it using a GPS hack and play on PC...Then he found out that those are getting banned pretty quick. He was like well I guess im not playing taht shit then.

Hes like 300 lbs

Like all things this will pass, but it will take a while for sure, and Nintendo knows how to milk a franchise.
So once the games Popularity starts to dip, they will release the next "Gen" of pokemon for it.
They will likely add some extra apps/features to this game to give more Substance to it in time.
Like adding a Pokedex, allowing trading and battling with friends.
Maybe even some challenges/competitions for it?

Anyway, im jobless have no Phone, and all my Friends are playing it and going out to do stuff while im here in the dark day in and day out. So call me mad or butthurt or w/e you want, i guess i am a little.

like this?

So you an autistic and the next Zimmerman.

Already happened, well not the murder part but the being shoot at, robbed and assaulted part. So far they've been lucky.

Quit being a faggot, and go to already.

>Who's that pokemon?

Good,im happy that man children are getting a real taste of life.

Checked!

>exercise

walking isn't really exercising, dude

nice quads

Honestly, its likely the Normie Scum that actually suffer from those kinds of things, because most Man Children are just gonna trick the game rather than to actually go outside and socialize with normal functioning people.

it is, if you're over like 200lbs of fat.

Because of hot girls like this

Walking > sitting any time.

diglet use squirt

honestly people need to quit bitching and go outside. It's like people are mad that there's a reason for people to actually enjoy fresh air and get excersice. If you don't play this game because you have to move, you might as well fucking kill yourself you fat entitled faggot. THIS APP IS A GOOD THING

I played it for a few days and got bored of trying to catch hundreds of pokemon just to try and get a good one and maybe level it up decently enough to be able to hold a gym for 1 hour. Not to mention the battle system is garbage. It really blows catching rarer ones, only to realize it has weak attacks and is useless, so you've gotta catch hundreds more pokemon for candies and hope you find a better one.

Also, I think the game should have been straight up classic pokemon style with quests and shit at the pokestops. There should have been pokemarts and pokemon centers too..

Meh. I may jump in later when the hyper dies down and there is more content and updates because it's not very fun right now. More power to those enjoying it, but I find it severely lackluster.

Quads of truth. Check'd

The whole pokemon deal is fucking ruined because of this shit..

I wanted to play, played when it was released.

a) if you live in the boonies like me, theres nothing around to get balls from.

b) the nearest places is crawling with neckbeards, and turbo autist, and XD gamergrillz. and those real creepy 30-40 year old dudes who just sit in their moms car with the AC running, catching pokemon that way.

its a fucking cringe fest, and I'm smack dab right in the age group of pokemon, and feel ashamed to even take out my phone to read/write a text. one of my favorite fishing spots is crawling with these fuckers, tromping all over the floating dock, keeping the fish away. FUCK. I'm so mad.

Well they are all scum so...fuck'em.

tell that fat fucking turd to get off his ass. what a bullshit attitude

Didn't do anything for my depression. I'm still jaded as fuck all.

I need help with this shitty app, when I'm in my house connected to wifi the game works fine, but when I go a few metres outside, activating my mobile data the screen won't respond to any actions.

halp?

>why do you play this fucking game?

Because I am a kid stuck in an adult body and I will never grow up!

Sloooort

Anything to get me within kid-diddling range

lol I've been playing on it and the trick is to stick to one city and only jump short distances at a time. Otherwise you get a soft band for a few hours.
It's the only way you're going to actually find shit and catch up with all the rich kids who sit and buy hundreds of lures and incense while never leaving their houses.

i like cycling but i was about to get bored using same bike lane lately. now i see there are bunch of pokestops and gyms on my everytime route so it gives me purpose to ride. also it's motivates me for touring. visiting different places to catch different pokemons.

youtube.com/watch?v=5TNhS81w4bM
a psa for all pokemaens

You correct there. I drove into town one time. I'm level 16.

i know you are being ironic, but im a man, stuck in my highschool phase because i never finished grade 12, i am going to be 26yr in December and have NEVER had a job or Relationship, and my few friends that i still have hardly ever interact with me anymore, the few times i get invited out to a get together with them at the House that all 4 live in together, its like they try hard to be boring so that i will leave because they really didn't want me to show up, and only invited me out there because they feel bad for me......also, i don't play pokemon go because it will give me anxiety attacks to try and go to the popular pokestops where all kinds of people are at having fun and socializing.

forgot what i was even trying to say in this post

cause i'm a 35 yrs old fuckin loser still living with my mom, and this is the only thing that gives me some false sense of succes, besides masturbating to some japanese animated series or into my grandmas panties.

yup and then idiots respond like assholes when people tell them "gtfo of my property" game was a bad idea cause people cant be responsible.

honestly its just shit cause dumbasses dont know how not to get hit by cars.

best part of this video is the dick sucking comment.

yeah it kinda peters off after that but sgt hartman is based sgt

Because I'm a pussy by nature who loves the #vapelyfe and so while I'm doing 12hr shifts at the shop... the Pokémans are all the feels *shivers*