So has anyone found a way to hack this shit yet...

So has anyone found a way to hack this shit yet? I wanna stomp all the local normies and win some gyms for the yellow team, fuck knows we need them.

Other urls found in this thread:

pkmongo.com/
mega.nz/#!lkNG0IhY!53qiXg9rJSuEMqosOPLR-W3phX0E8k2jmP7rbnU-bD8
youtube.com/watch?v=vO0Bx-AkhOc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

It's people like you that ruin games. You are fucking sub-human filth.
Planning to use hacks and mods. Smh

>Yellow team
I was going to help you but I can see you're already retarded.

Why don't you try PLAYING a game like a normal fucking person instead of cheating, you fuck? You're the type of fucking douchebag that ruins the game experience for everybody else. Go kill yourself you lowlife, piece of human excrement.

look up pokemon go everywhere

kill yourself

Not worse the those who spend hundreds just to lvl up the pikachus

If you go to the store and enter a specific sequence of numbers (not telling what sequence) you can find experience boosters
Use the experience boosters to level faster
Get better pokemon
?????
fukkin hacked

Then don't play it you fucking bent faggot.

>waste of time
Then why do you care you fucking loser

why would you do both of those things? you would get shit all over your phone dude

You came into this thread just to post that? Don't you have some bottles to piss in?

>yellow team isn't better

Dude, the yellow team is the only good one, cuz no stronk woman is leading it

i deleted this pos game

Valour own all the gyms in my town and surrounding area, go with the majority in your area.

Im guessing you have a micropenis if you think you'll teach 'normies' a lesson by hacking and beating them in a game that requires zero skill

Just use fake gps man, everyone's doing it

Th- they do?

Because I have a vision of glory, to conquer my entire city in the name of Yellow team.

this has potential

wait

what

can't because they use high accuracy and if you use a fake gps in high accuracy, not only will it not read, it'll fuck up your phone

Spoof your location to somewhere with a lot of pokemon/pokestops/gyms

Bannable offense.

>pkmongo.com/

You do realize assholes like are the reason pokemon go's servers kept crashing last week?

You can already play it on pc with a program and the fake gps.apk

No hacks has been released yet for specifically purposes like inf. money. But i bet,in the next few months we will see shit like inf.cp and FOR SURE a way to avoid the walking part like when it happend for HG/SS pokecounter.

Just wait op

(pic unrelated)

Forgot to explain why tho.

Basically,a shit-ton of people is playing this game,so if they were to store all the data (like your lvl,pokimen etcetc) even in multiple servers,they most likely crash,at least 4 times a week for a very good amount of hours.
Given that,niantic and gamefreak dont want that,thus why all that is going to be stored on your device.

Hope you fucking normies are satisfied. Now get out and walk while you can

Not this. I went valor and regret. No one uses team wirk so upgrading gyms take too pong (hours) where as taking over a gym takes minutes.

just tie your phone to a fan and turn it on slow. come back in the morning with a million levels

Pokemon go is just for tricking the fat neckbeards into the outside world.

I think OP needs a hug you guys.

Get triggered, you sweaty fucking keyboard warrior moralfags.

>cheating in a childrens videogame
>calling honest players moralfags
typical neckbeard who has never won anything in his life is typical

Not that guy, but I cheated in Super Mario rpg.
>and it felt good

>caring about cheating in a childrens videogame
you can play legit all you want, but calling someone "sub-human filth" for winning and using a strategy that works is total faggotry

you're not a racing car driver m8, it's a game for children, so that makes you pathetic and in need of a psychologist and a hug

I think it's pretty pathetic to highroad someone like an asshole because they have shit to do other than walk around town all day.

i don't even care m8, just saying it's pathetic

Various of utilities and resources in order to be a FUCKWIT here.

mega.nz/#!lkNG0IhY!53qiXg9rJSuEMqosOPLR-W3phX0E8k2jmP7rbnU-bD8

lmfao what an absolute loser. Dude supposedly "hates" the game but will go out of his way to try and cheat to ruin the experience for others.

The Fad will die soon, calm down and eat your tendies dumbass

Could be trolling tbh.

who the fuck plays this fucking shit pokefagget fuck ? retards.

Would be good if it had pvp, but until then I shall wait.

>too shitty to beat 12 year olds in pokemon
> calls other people normies

is walking too hard for your fat ass or what

>Stop liking this i don't like wahhh

except the servers crash multiple times daily

youtube.com/watch?v=vO0Bx-AkhOc

just use a spoof. Also this is a shit tutorial but you get the gist of it

Pic very related.

Hack bluestacks then find a way to manipulate the GPS