Bout to thow one of these in my trunk tomorrow. Should i bolt it to the floor...

Bout to thow one of these in my trunk tomorrow. Should i bolt it to the floor? I live in a pretty safe area so i doubt someone is going to try and jack it, but should i do it anyway?

bolt it to the floor?

you can either bolt it to the parcel rack with brackets, or stick it down with some strong velcro

no one will even know it's there though, it's not like they'll be able to see it. you don't need to worry about them stealing it, more it moving while you're driving

This, plus try to pin down were your shits vibrating metal in the trunk and stop it. Everyone thinks they have loud subs but it's just their car rattling like hell

You should feel bass and hear it

What is the best way to stop it from just vibrating the metal?

To be honest mate your better not bolting it because they will fuck your car up if they ever do try and steal it. Instead get it covered under your insurance.

Bolt it to the floor or your mother will die in her sleep tonight.

If the floor if your boot find everything that rattles and bolt them down. Also pro tip - use sound proofing adhesive mats and cover as much of your boot with it (underneath the trim) it really improves the bass

*of your boot is solid
im a retard

or you could just not be an immature asshole and not annoy the fuck out of the rest of the people you live near you fucking wigger.

awww litle baby doesnt like loud noises... boo hooooo

get dynamat, do the roof of the boot lid, a lot of boot lids are two pieces, and onces the vibrations separate the two pieces they rattle like anything, and you can't get them back together. do it right the first time

*doesn't hear you because of the pounding bass*
*sips sizzurp*
WHAT BREAK DOWN NOW WHAT BREAK IT DOWN NOW

Exactly OP, listen to your music at home so that your neighbours can enjoy it too.

No need to drive away for listening to music.

Soak it in kerosene first

this

Oohh!! I havnet seen a fingerbox in a while now. Those were the days. :)

Everyone thinks bass is the only part of music.

>get in car
>turn up bass
>distortion
>enjoy ignorantly

user...there's no speakers attached

Friend had his stolen out of his trunk. Secure it however you can.

Protip: Don't blast your stereo in your own neighborhood.

If you do you're just advertising that you've love nothing more than to have it stolen.

you'd