Mr...

Mr. Robot is a show genetically engineered to appeal to imdbspawn Sup Forumsedditors with no sense of sophistication who laud meme dialog, which supports upvote groupthink mentality and meme acting with a good movie pandering reddit tier post-capeshit "entertainment" sensibilities and a meme aesthetic. This is a comedy at best and is rightfully deemed as pleb trash every time it gets brought up on Sup Forums

I have no idea what you just said.

nice use of buzzwords faggot

this reads like it was generated by a computer

>trying to act smart

>game of thrones is the best show on tv right now

I agree dude, the Harry Potter franchise is totally overrated.

You could say OP himself is Mr. Robot

Nah, just a faggot as usual

Bzzzzzzzzzzz
>i am trying to say a thing because I don't like a show!!!!

You know OP, if you got rid of the fedora, shaved and lost a lot of weight, girls may actually be interested in you.

>show
>genetically engineered

lmao, butthurt redditor. You just can't handle the fact that the tv show you love is shit, your taste is shit and you're unfunny as fuck. You should just kill yourself now and save us all from your pathetic existence.

>taking that literally

you're the retard

does the show have genetic traits that are superior or inferior than other tv shows?

>being this rustled over a tv show

You belong with us on Sup Forums. This is too intelligent for b

Why did you say it then, jackass? Even if it was figuratively spoken, it still doesn't make sense.

Your post was littered with the same buzzwords which you apparently hate.

WTF

Would you like me to describe what the inside of a sweet, Japanese pussy feels like? Would you forgive me for my shit taste in t.v. shows? I know you like to masturbate to their superior culture. I know, and I don't judge you, because I am better than you and forgive your inferiority.

Woah, fuckin' checked man!

I'm not OP.

It does make sense. The 'genetics' in this context refers to the makeup of the show (e.g. the writing). The post was saying it was written to appeal to underaged shitters who think they're smart.

Don't fuck with power 5's

OP should've just stuck with that instead of trying to take something and twist it. Genetics is a concrete concept, it can't be substituted and put out of context. Just say the writing was bad. Saying 'genetically engineered' in the context of TV show writing is ridiculous.

>Genetics is a concrete concept, it can't be substituted and put out of context.
Yes it can, you fucking autistic retard.

Can I see nig facts 1-5?

oh Sup Forums why...

>Mr. Robot is a show genetically engineered to appeal to imdbspawn Sup Forumsedditors with no sense of sophistication who laud meme dialog, which supports upvote groupthink mentality and meme acting with a good movie pandering reddit tier post-capeshit "entertainment" sensibilities and a meme aesthetic. This is a comedy at best and is rightfully deemed as pleb trash every time it gets brought up on Sup Forums

This is now a meme/copypasta

I have them randomly numbered but here are a couple

You sound like a 21 year old 300p heavy Tumbler feminist
get the fuck out

your show is shit, fagboy

>I watch an edgy le fuck le system show targeted at 16 year old libtards and redditors

>genetically engineered
How is it genetically engineered?
TV shows have genes?
You're a fucking retarded failure OP.

fucking idiot the show is rate MA which is for 18+ audiences meaning its for adults, learn the rating system next time you decide to comment dumbass

It's MA 15+, dumbass.

so is Sup Forums now that we have the catoluge. prove me wrong.

before it, you had to hit f5 over and over and given time, you will see atleast the op post and last 3 posts of EVERY thread on the board. you were exposed to a vast amount of media, and saw things you may of never thought you were interested.

now most people sort by reply counts, which means, the only threads we see and enter are the most popular, lowest common denominator things. like how the simple, easy jokes get upvoted on reddit because any asshole gets a fart joke, while a nuclear scientists clever atom joke passes over the head of everyone and is only found funny by people who are actually educated ( ergo, no one who goes there ).

thats what we are now. normie zone.

Mr. Robot was pretty stupid. How did that fucktard forget about having a sister? How'd he forget what his fucking dad looked like?

Dumb ass show.

you realise it means mature audience, not mature adults. teens technically fit into the category: you can be charged in the adult prison system for murder despite being 17

English isn't your first language, is it?

retard

What country are you even from?

The show is rated TV-14.

The highest it's rated in ANY country is 16 years old.

Face it, the show is for edgy teens.

>trying this fucking hard

I like the show well enough. It's essentially fight club for millenials. I wonder if they have any idea where they're actually going to take it.

>b-b-b-but it's 18+, I swear it's for adults!

this is what damage control looks like

damn you autists are easily duped.

Pointing out the autists makes you equally as austist.

.... My God
>Checked

this is what im wondering. i was wondering how the fuck they could make a season 2, and they showed us how in the first ep. such a good show, but i can totally see hipsters hating on it for being relevant in the year 2016. they hate anything that actually makes a point or relates to actual events. thats why newsroom was canceled so fast

name a worse show

>relates to actual events

>i was wondering how the fuck they could make a season 2
this is the dumbest thing I've ever seen

everything on nbc. almost everything on cbs. pretty much everything on ABC as well. and fox's current lineup of shit might as well be thrown in there too along with all their planned shows like Lethal Weapon

HIMYM?

it ended with all the plot twists being exposed. theres no surprise left. we know hes crazy and whos who. everything that made season 1 interesting is now done

>some content
>usually designed
>may call for parental guidance

if your 19 you dont need parental guidance. so this must apply to people UNDER 18. ergo, teens CAN watch it, but MIGHT need the old folks around. did you even read it?

like, if you cant fucking enter the cinema because its adults only, where the fuck does the parental guidence come from. daddy gotta hold your 25 year old hand?

>like,

yeah bruh. its almost like im using informal slang on an informal image board.

like, [spoiler]using a greater than sign to indicate quoting[/spoiler]

the plot twist is in episode 1.01

This one has too much passionate anger, racial slurs, and gory imagery to be a useful argument.

kill yourself

les nemes

aw u mad

>I unironically talk like a 14 year old girl

yep

The show is fucking stupid as

>1: He's been fucking his sister
>2: He's his own dad PARADOX
>3: Let's do a Fightclub-esque direction with story
> fucking wow jerk me off and call me Betsy the cow
>4: Plays down and placates to the fucking wanabe
>inventor crowd who use shit tier MCU boards
>and live in some retro themed apartment
>5: Hurr Expert in hacker Hurr ex fbi blah blah

The show was written and directed by /b

INCEST
FBI
DEATH
RACISM

Is that even running anymore?

>not mentioning that the core hacking group is made up of 2 females (1 muslim) and a black guy who smokes weed

That bitch got BLACKED in the latest episode too.

So progressive.

>any asshole gets a fart joke, while a nuclear scientists clever atom joke passes over the head of everyone
Heh, I understand this complaint. Unfortunately television is too dumbed-down to include my type of humor so I'm forced to find it in books (generally the sci-fi classics). I used to be able to find it in internet culture (I'm a little older than most people using this chat forum) but I find that anti-intellectualism is now rife in the internet environment. What's a smart guy who likes smart jokes to do?

Is this satire?

YOU BUSTED

depends which english you mean, since i was born in murica and raised in aus and lived in england. so my three languages are english english and english

>Chat forum
Oh sir you make light you've made light in that
cavernous space one or another or either would
refer to as your bowels the place where you store semen
and all other thoughts of HOMOSEXUALITY.

I do declare this man be of a WITCH, and as such
under god should be extinguished in hells flame.

Jesus could you squeeze a few more meaninglessly complicated words?

Just tell it like it is yoy fucking autist. The shits fake and unoriginal and it's a zero research garbage show for faggots.

Stop trying to sound smart, you're retarded

He's crazy. Have you watched Fight Club? It's basically the same plot.

Sup Forums likes Nolan and Tarantino movies and adolescent pleb shit like Fight Club, so it's not surprise that they like Mr. Reddit

haven't sucked your daily dick today have you? u seem a bit grumpy

>implying any film/tv ratings system isn't broken and misused
Your a funny guy my friend a real fucking comedian

And what is it that you just did friendo ;^)

Oh, is that why all those retards actually thought The Big Bang Theory was funny?

Every time someone tells me they think bazinga if funny, I wretch.

I bet all you kids watch Suits and Game of Thrones too

Suits is a damn good show. Personally I dont watch Game of Thrones. More of a book fan.

>Suits is a damn good show

at least its better than friends

>implying your opinion matters
summerfaaaaaaaaaaaaag

Suits is garbage.

cuck

He's got you there.

Please try harder summercuck.

Yeah, no, fuck off cucky.

just op's autistic hurling, nothing to see here