It's a 'Trevor Noah straight up lies about how oppressed women/brown people/trannies are to garner sympathy' episode

>it's a 'Trevor Noah straight up lies about how oppressed women/brown people/trannies are to garner sympathy' episode
youtube.com/watch?v=x9GqWoy6__s

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=w5xRHz8Su6E
twitter.com/AnonBabble

who?

>it's a 'Sup Forums shitposts and acts retarded' thread

You know what I was really hoping for on Sup Forums? A thread about Trevor Noah! That is totally the reason we all come to Sup Forums! TO LISTEN TO TREVOR NOAH! THANKS FAGGOT!

>women's soccer players get paid less then men's soccer players

First thought was, well the men's team makes more money and more people watch men's soccer, so they get paid more. The clip then said the women's team made more money for the league and had more viewers.

So what argument is there then to pay them less?

Wrong site

That that statement is factually wrong?

Because women had a world cup last year. Men didn't

>a thread about a television show on the television board

who'd have thunk it

Wrong site

Do you just live on this site ready to be triggered at any moment do you spam this shit. You're clearly one person just shitting up this site with these god awful images.

How about making your own counter rebuttable instead spamming shit all the time.

GOOD GOY!

>NO TALKING ABOUT TELEVISION ON Sup Forums
You tumblrinas are a fucking joke

m.youtube.com/watch?v=w5xRHz8Su6E

Now go fucking kill yourself

Who's worse this nigger or John Oliver?

You're not changing Sup Forums. Get over it

Fuck off, nazi

I'm guessing because the individual players don't matter as much to the financial success of the sport, or a teams success (no real "stars", otherwise they could demand more money.

>The clip then said the women's team made more money for the league and had more viewers.
The clip lied.

>T-TRUMP I-IS EVIL!

L M A O

You're a nervous little girl today sperging your shit all over Sup Forums. Makes me smile

I like when he's questioning the women the question of "Well, men get millions more viewers than you" never comes up.

+3 SHEKELS FOR YOU!

I don't get it, why are tumblrites posting anti-Semitic propaganda?

>The clip then said the women's team made more money for the league
Which is misrepresentation at best, and an outright lie at worst. They made more money in 2015, when the women had a world cup, and the men only had the Gold Cup and a few qualifiers. Over a 4 year cycle, to allow for both to play all their major international tournaments, the women get BTFO.

Your antisemitism needs to go back to

Hundreds of millions more.

Because Fifa puts all the money made to Panama.

Nothing wrong with fiscal optimisation. Or giving gifts to good friends and appreciated colleagues.

That's really offensive I'm going to have to report you bigot

I like this one better desu

Also Sup Forums should love Trevor Noah, he's anti-Israel and has made a lot of Jew jokes in the past.

> I bet this is the same kind of confused individual that calls Sup Forums a hug box:

Who are you quoting?

>It's Sup Forums gets triggered thread

How is Trump racist, user?

lmao your images are fucking horrible

why do you think these pictures will "change" Sup Forums to be more left wing?

lmao kill yourself
Go back to SRS or tumblr.

He generalizes groups and stereotypes people constantly.

One, maybe two google searches could provide all the info you need to disprove those statement lol.
A sand nigger whose idea of a debate is showing the opposition talk in sound bytes and insulting him.And you took this video seriously?

>posts another extremely dumb image
>one supporting the rape of thousands of women this time
lmao holy fuck you're an absolute waste
I bet you live in filth.

By that definition, everyone who takes 'white privilege' seriously is also a racist, because it's a generalization of a racial group.

Everyone who does is in fact racist. I wouldn't be surprised if upwards of 50% of black americans were racist

>i'll change the culture of a website and peoples outlook on life
>with very poorly made meme images
Starting to think you're a false flagger at this point

Can we have a thread about this that isn't pol or lefty cucks?

Anyway, look at the stadium of any women's soccer game. They're depressingly empty, and for good reason.

People want to see men go at each other. Men are aggressive and bold. Name one tactic or dribble made by a woman. You can't, because sports are are a man's game, and men take it to its height.

When did he do this?

That's not racism.

>aggressive and bold
We're talking about football here, where grown flop on the ground crying for fake injuries.

>upwards of 50% of black american are racist
Try closer to 100%, how you ever lived in a black area?

I'll never get why a non American nobody was put in charge of one the larger politics shows which is broadcast in America and deals with overwhelming American issues and political occurrences

You know what I'm talking about. Most plays ending a goal require a bold touch.

To be fair he seemed to generalize Muslims and implied a difficulty of understanding where moderates and radicals begin.
Not racist, just a generalization of Muslims.

That's because there's no difference

When he called the merchant out at that jewish convention and when he talks about the Chinese in a similar tone.

They get btfo by 18y old dudes who play soccer. Women suck ass at soccer.