Just found my old fingerbox from when I was a kid. general fingerbox thread

Just found my old fingerbox from when I was a kid. general fingerbox thread

Other urls found in this thread:

encyclopediadramatica.se/Finger_Box
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ay-O
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

What is that?

A fingerbox.

I don't have any pics because it was lost in the move. I've been meaning to get a new one. Thank you for reminding me

Dude! That's a sweet one.

I sold/gave away all my fingerboxes. =/

It's literally fucking labelled.

Still got one my dad made for me when I was 7 sitting in the attic somewhere. He made it out of maple and used pins to lock it together. I remember playing with that shit for hours....

Dude, have you seen the kinetic fingerboxes they have now? It's fucking crazy.

that sucks dude, I used to have two, don't know where the other one went though

german fingerboxes always had the sturdiest design

but i think i prefer the japanese ones
>pic related

not mine, but i had a similar one, also made out of bamboo

How the fuck did you have enough money to afford multiple fingerboxes? Granted, I came from a lesser income family but come on.

too fancy for me, imma stick with a good old fasioned one holer

I used to have a brushed aluminum finger box but I sold it for a game boy lol

I feel like being able to entertain yourself by manipulating the fingerbox(es) kind of defeats the purpose of a finger box.

What in the hell are fingerboxes
>millennial here

I didn't have any other toys. I didn't need anything else. I'd just ask for a fingerbox a year for birthday/christmas combined. Had about 7 of them.

I also attempted making some myself, but they all fell apart.

Bet you regretted that decision

Its in the name dude.

Yeah I don't even use my 3ds anymore

That makes you underage

I remembered all the kids wanting to come over to my place all the time to play with fingerboxes. their parents bought them shit like LEGO lol

this is a tired ass joke and i'm here to tell the newfags, summerfags, 9gaggers and redditors like this poor guy here that you shouldn't fall for these faggot's tomfoolery: finger boxes are just a tired ass joke and they're not real

i still have my grampas finger box that he got in europe in the second world war, hold on guys ill take a pic

whats a fingerbox and where do iget one?

nvm, Im wrong

I guess it is summer after all

:O

YOU COLOSSAL FAGGOT

GTFO you stupid bitch

go back to cuck and gay sex threads faggot

oh come on dude, we're just trying to have fun, its not like there are any good NEW jokes on Sup Forums

woah

woah, you could fit your whole hand in there

how about you grab your retarded and outdated joke and GTFO?

I love fingerbox threads.
I sincerely love them.
I got this model (pic related) and yes, I know, it's modern and you'll call it an iFingerbox etc.
But it has six holes with six different textures.

he's the kind of faggot who explains magic tricks at magic shows and feels superior because he can tell "it's not real" as if everyone at magic shows actually believes in magic

>heh it was in his hand all along

Oh man that is classy. The rivets and handle are amazing.

Iv got an Invictus MKII in the mail, im soooo excited. Yeah sure, we all know how much the MKII's can be even second hand but ever since my Figerloop FS broke iv been itching for some more higher quality stuff

>inb4 richfag

You know what fags, fuck you. I just wanted to fucking knw what a fuking finger box is imsorry please do not hate no one fucking loves me I just don't want to be alone and I want to be cool please just tell me what they are

>just tell me what they are

they're a bit like your mom

dont call me a faggot dude
you know Sup Forums is gay friendly and you're bound to hurt somebody's feelings

Still dude you can't imagine how painstakingly difficult it is to make yourself a new one EVERY TIME it wears out.

Sup Forums is not a monolithic entity stupid fuck

... like so...

Its an old meme

Some kid on youtube once fucked his finger box and got a splinter in his dick. FINGERbox, not Dick box

Yeah, self-made is really one of the most rewarding type of fingerboxes, tbh. You'd think they'd be easier to make at home but fuck if they aren't a bitch to get just right, especially when you're young and penniless. I've tried my hand a couple times at home, but to no avail. I read once about special kits you could find online but I never really found anything on Amazon or Ebay. Feels bad, man

Im not joking Im serious. Is this even real or are finger boxes just a joke

>entity
whatever dude
ive been here since 2004 so i know a thing or two about Sup Forums
you're all just newfags and your faggotry knows no bounds

is your mom real or is she just a joke?

see

Are yoyo's real? We're you once a child?

I always liked the antique fingerboxes, the new ones are cool and all, but I always thought there was a charm too the older ones

oh sorry, old one. tell us of days past...

both you and I know you've discovered Sup Forums when classes ended

Did you eve have a childhood, or are you still in the process?

tru

Dubz and Lucifer agree!

Im sorry im only 9

i witnessed the beginning

>im only 9

for Sup Forums thats about average

trolls say its a meme but fingerboxes are actually real

In my country (Argentina) people buy Uruguayan origin, very good indeed.

It's not like they didn't make multi hole boxes in the "good old days" though.

What the fuck is this fingerbox shit? Its some kind of joke, right? Seriously dont understand what the fascination is with boxes with holes in them.

It's sad too see whats happened to kids these days, they're too busy on their gadgets and do dads, they dont even know what a finger box is : (

is the purple heart wood?

This HI LAAA RIOUS thread again

FUCK YOU TRY HARDER BRAIN DEAD FAGGOT TROLL

Fingerbox is an item fad that began on Sup Forums’s Sup Forums board sometime in the summer of 2010.
The fad involves someone posting a picture of a Fingerbox with a seemingly genuine question or remark, followed by other users acting as if they not only all know what the OP is referring to, but have owned one since childhood.
The common discussion points are the number of holes, the materials the box is made of, and different custom boxes and their merits.
Inevitably a user finally asks what a Fingerbox is, at which point they will promptly be laughed at and called a Newfag.

dont forget thingamajigs, they're always dicking around with thingamajigs

This thread is just newfags thinking they're tricking other newfags

Oh cool how do I find them

a true fingerboxer builds his own

much like a jedi builds his own lightsaber

finger boxes are real. but theyre not what you think they are

And here you are.

I think so, dunno.
I wish I could afford the Aye suitcase.
But I'm not rich.

I've been learning how to craft finger boxes for the last 30 years. here are a few i finished recently.
i think i'm getting pretty good at it
i know the design might seem weird but it's kind of my trademark and i feel it offers a unique experience that connoisseurs will enjoy
thoughts?

This is like not tipping because its not illegal

those are birdhouses

>/thread

interesting vertical design

They do make a cheaper version though.
I like the camouflage, to an outsider those looks like birdhouses. Cool gimmick, I'd buy one.

On the contrary; I have a genuine enthusiasm for fingerboxes. Have you tried to actually get one? They're quite expensive, and A-Yo has gone on to rainbow art and similar things. The new-school fingerbox artists just aren't the same.

No they aren't

Fingerbox = fleshlight for kids

That is the dumbest thing I have ever seen. Your parents all hated u

A-yo is too expensive.

you faggots cant teach me shit about fingerboxes

i know my fingerboxes

Are you real? We're you even will Smith's son?

encyclopediadramatica.se/Finger_Box

They are both.

we meta now

I will not believe your lies

I remember getting hard into fingerboxes back in college. That shit is an expensive hobby, but well worth it. I had a limited edition Harbstandt's Wurmwood. That baby was the shit.

Ahhhh, good to see this thread. Makes me wanna get my collection from the attic.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ay-O

fingerboxes ARE real

Fuck outta here, like you know what a finger box even is.

Pay closer attention to how precisely my finger boxes are crafted
i think it's clear that they are authentic finger boxes

Never heard of those in my -life but I did come from a small town so whatevs. Doesn't look like I missed out on much tho... Lols

Anyone ever try putting razor blades inside a finger box or is that to difficult to avoid getting cut when you finger it with a learning gesture.
I know nails are popular
and even shards of broken glass for the hardcore finger boxers
but what about razor blades?

stupid

fingerboxes are a source of fun, joy and pleasure, not pain

I've seen it done, the problem with that is they get dull with use