Mary Elizabeth Winstead Confirmed As Selina Kyle in Justice League

>Mary Elizabeth Winstead Confirmed As Selina Kyle in Justice League

THANK YOU BASED SNYDER

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=rNlmRId2FVQ
twitter.com/AnonBabble

What does Snyder have against tits?

She gunna hafta lose a little weight. She was a little chunky in 10 Cloverfield Meme.

Literally who as literally who, in literally what?

Thank you based literally who

Additionally, Willem Dafoe has been cast in an undisclosed role

Casting has never been the problem with Snyder movies. In fact, his casting is generally excellent, he's just a shit director.

source?

source this pls

Why the fuck is Catwoman going to be in Justice league?

MEW is literally the perfect woman and I'd give anything to spend one day with her holy shit

Uh wat? Catwoman is curvy af...
at least in some of the comics

Why the fuck not?
You realize only you are mad about this
I would think

No she's not she's always skinny

You can't meme this into happening.

She got script already

At least she isn't sexless like Hathaway.

We're not talking about Marvel being shit. In fact, I don't even think it's shit, but we're not talking about that right now.

>Hathaway
>sexless

In THAT specific movie, sure.
She's anything but sexless though.

I am not talking about curves. She had literal blubber in 10 Cloverfield Lane. I am cool with it, as I like chubby chicks, but for a capeshit, where 14 year old autist audience requires a 90 lb anorexic as their ideal, then she won't work and will have to lose weight.

If she is indeed cast, expect her to lose like 25 lbs and the feminists will rage. Get yer popcorn.

>all these hourglass babes played by notits or fridges
they better not skimp out on she-hulk

What did she get asked

Shooped

She's fucking dorky and I don't mean that in a "le she's a quirky sexy nerd" kind of way. Her face is too big for her head and she's lanky.

Something along the lines of "how do you get into your catwoman suit" or whatever.

HAHAHAHA
>always
Okay...

>not making Martha actor double as Catwoman for the Oedipus angle.

I thought you had balls, Snyder.

THICC

wtf

lol what

She goes nude on film without any problems and was also in a movie where she got gangbanged.

I want to fuck MEW.

Looks skinny to me

He did want to have Batman be raped in prison at one point.

It's one thing to have balls, it's another to do nothing but listen to them entirely.

get in line,sucka.

She's fucking adorable and I really wouldn't mind seeing her in a skin tight suit but she's too innocent looking to play a skank.

everytime i see her i want to rewatch supernatural again

Well as a fan of the comics, I couldn't give less shits about her weight, honestly.

>image.jpg

>user not knowing about skanks

The innocent looking ones are the absolute whores.

whoah which movie

Me first me first

Jesus, what a shittily drawn panel. She could've picked something that looks halfway decent. Fuck I hate capecomics.

>no source
Fuck you.

Which Costume would Snyder try to use? goggle catsuit Catwoman or ?

HYPED
Y
P
E
D

Yuh huh

pls n-no

CATWOMAN IS THE SEVENTH JL MEMBER HOLY SHIT!

wot? she was hot as fuck

>hush
>shitty drawn
but its's not though

An ass that big is never considered skinny by anyone.

whoa... that's the perfect face for catwoman. she looks like she sucks different cocks every day

I'm okay with this

>Commissioner Gordon
>Catwoman
>in a Justice League movie
What the fuck is going on?

Skinny with a butt

i think she'll look hot in the costume, seems like there's barely any actresses with great bodies that are popular enough to cast in a big movie anyway

Do you really want another awkward drawn out 10 minute sex scene to Hallelujah? Do you really want that? I don't.

>catwoman with a glass eye
i dunno about this

Luckily Zack Snyder is smart enough to not bow down to the picky annoying "14 year old autists", and do whatever they want.

did she post this?
she refers to herself as mew? :3

It's going to be Batman centric because that's the only interest left whatsoever in the movie line.

>mew1
>1

YOU HAVE MORE OF THIS AND I NEED IT

She's has a dancing background so it makes kind of sense. I've always liked MEW so I'm all for it.

And big thighs...
Look, I don't think you understand the concept
of "thickness". A small waist doesn't make you
skinny.

You just KNOW...

Well memed, Jared

She already had the costume

>The inevitable Michael Wilkinson Costume

Y not

it's because she didn't give a shit about comics before she got the role

Ted Mosby on the left?

she calls her mewINS can you not fucking read?

Good luck, ben

yea right, everyone know's he's the original Joker, DC is giving the audience exactly what they want to save their universe, not convinced?

>"20 years in Gotham, how many good guys are left"
>"how many stayed that way"

Joker is older than batman, since when does an old guy have a perfect hairline, dress like a clubber and get tattoos?

>teeth busted by the pry bar beating he took from the original Joker and has to have grills now
>went insane after beeing tortured by the real joker
>has a DAMAGED tattoo on his forehead, because he was DAMAGED by the original joker
>has a dead robin tattoo on his arm
>shoulder scars from bullets coinciding with the old robin suit
> J tattoo'd on is face, just like Jasons brand

the tattoos could have also been done by the original joker, to brand Jason and solidify his new position as acting Joker, while real Joker is in hiding, pulling the strings behind the scenes. the tattoos can also work as a taunt whenever Buce see's them because he is reminded that he failed Jason. It also explaisn why the Bat Of Murder hasn't killed him yet.

>HAHA, JOKE'S ON YOU BATMAN written on his old suit

Everything has failed and they realize Batman is the only possible hope they have left?

She going to have to lose a bit of weight, was looking a bit chunky in 10 Cloverfield Lane.

I can't fault Jared Leto for not being optimistic and giving a 100% to DC. He's probably going to be great, like always. Shame about the rest of the movies.

all these fucking normies i swear

UUGGGGGHHH read what we've been talking about.

>since when does an old guy have a perfect hairline
Hollywood, dude.

Kim Kardashian should be zatanna

I agree. I like thick chicks. But the Hollywood jews will want to make her anorexic. Just being real.

Adam Hughes' Catwoman - the best catwoman

Thicc. Cast her as black canary

Didn't Selina use to be a dominatrix? I want that ass on my face.

no shit, you think its a conspiracy that they dont cast comic book fans in comic book roles jesus christ?

My fucking dick.

Who's the gook samurai? looks neat

That fat juicy ass in a superhero costume ? Yes please. And make sure there's gratuitous ass shots, so we can mire them curves.
My dick is sooo ready for this.

Katana, she's going to be in the Suicide Squad movie.

>the gook samurai?
What other kinds are there?

youtube.com/watch?v=rNlmRId2FVQ

so will they top this scene in the justice league?

Ha, yeah I think so

um

There's the weeb kind, like Tom Cruise.