Holy shit b what do I do

Holy shit b what do I do

>be me
>smoking weed in my room
>don't like the smell of weed in my room so I blow the smoke out of the window
The window I blow the smoke out of is on my front porch, and you can see it into a street which is a very main road in my town
>see car pulling up in front of house
>probably nothing
>continue smoking
>see it start to pull out
>I can see inside his car
>I see a laptop
>cops?

What do
Is it the cops or just some Pokemon go fag

Other urls found in this thread:

hightimes
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wardriving
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Well, it's against the law. Retard.

Pokemon Go is on cell phones you idiot not laptops, run

Just hide yo stash somewhere out of the house for today.

They can't do anything then, unless you admit to smoking.

Don't answer the door, or refuse to let them in without a warrant. Not much they can do, but it's probably not cops.

Could be some streamer fag

OP this dickhead just wants you caught, gtfo now

Wellp, /thread/. Op got arrested since his dumbass doesn't know how to control his habits without landing in jail. Gg dumbass op.

If they knock on your door, you DON'T have to answer it. Legally they'd have to get a warrant and come back. But they may be persistent and say bunch of B.s. to get you to open your door. Just don't keep anything illegal within view of the front porch, sides of your House, windows, and backyard over fence "if your house has a backyard the cops could peek over into" then you'll be gud

Also. Despite what they may say, an "odor of Marijuana" is not nearly enough to support probable cause. As long as you stay inside you'll be good

>isn't enough to support probable cause
Uhm yeah it is.

That's some shit photoshop skills you got there.

Unless they see you smoking it isn't. Wind carries smoke, and that's something you'd be able to argue in court. Which if they search your house because of the "odor", everything they find wouldn't matter because of unlawful search and seizure. The key is for them not to see you doing anything at all. Unless they can visibly see you smoking up close and smell the marijuana, it's not enough. If they walk up to your doorstep and smell marijuana but don't see anyone they have no right to search your home

no it isn't...that odor could be coming from any neighbor house...the winds blows all the time

Your understanding of probable cause is a little retarded.

>>that other kid

Oh, I get it. You guys are edgy thirteen year old kids who think they can out smart the cops by making up bullshit.

I bet you guys are the same angsty dindunuffins who bitch when they get arrested for doing illegal shit.

Blocked both of you fags.

hightimes com/news/arizona-court-marijuana-odor-is-not-sufficient-probable-cause/

Sorry friendo, nothin personnel...

Fuck off.

>blocked

Okay. Cool. Prove that op lives in Arizona.

>>>>>>basic fucking irony
You really this dumb?

What people choose to do in the privacy of their homes (without infringing upon the rights of others) is of no concern to anyone. I'm not here to criticize. Just to inform. Also, you can't block on Sup Forums, but it's summer so I should've seen that coming

Fuck off Randy

If OP lives in any state with medical marijuana, he'll be able to argue such claims

falling for bait this hard

Autism detected

So glad I live in Cali where it's decriminalized. Reading you queers arguing about the police states you live in gave me a headache

>acts retarded
>gets caught out
>calls bait

Hurr Durr

Yo retard, read my previous reply about irony.

Also, youre right. It doesnt matter to me at all unless i smell it and im a cop BECAUSE ITS STILL AGAINST THE FUCKING LAW, RETARD.

L2read.

Grew up in Cali, weed is fun. But Norte and SureƱos aren't, especially when it's not exactly easy to get a gun in Cali

>Implying I'm the samefag that posted the bait.

I'm just not an autistic faggot and can tell obvious bait when I see it.

Okay. Cool. Prove that he lives in a medical state.

True that. Wabs ruin everything

Lol come talk to us when you've done harder shit little baby chimp nigger. Weed got boring when I was thirteen. Step up trying to brag all that game on some soft shit like weed. Lol.

Well OP probably got attested by being an idiot and opening the door and leaving his pipe sitting on the counter. So my advice probably won't help

Idk man when I got busted it was because they broke down my door when I refused to answer because they could smell it from outside. Basically same situation as OP

Why the fuck would the cops give a shit about some NEET retard smoking pot in the sanctity of his own house? Unless you are a trafficker or have enough past the decriminalized/lawful amount you are fine, you sound just paranoid as fuck

Haha. Mad faggot. I'm up still at 3 am because I've been withdrawing from opiates since Sunday. Cry some more.

Yeah, they can legally do that if they know you're doing illegal shit.

Both. Cops are looking for a pikachu.

Lol
>opiates
>probably just fucking roxies bro
>trying to sound like you do H when you don't even see that shit on a daily basis

Wasn't even trying to turn this into a pissing match but it's so obvious that you're baby faced lmao

Because theyre power hungry

... fuckin' sissy

well you can actually play it on your computer
with a fake gps and bluestacks but eh. Inb4
you can cheat the game and play it as a neat
and piss people off by constantly taking gyms
with out even being there XD

hope they busted down some neighbors doors also...mine live less than 20 ft from me so they can't tell where it's coming from unless they walk onto my property and stand outside my window when smoking

Yes daddy?

good job falling for b8 and then failing at a samefag callout

Actually shitty Cali brown H I've been doing for two years after getting morphine for 6 years for a metal rod in my leg. You really are a fucking whiny bitch

>odor plus
I imagine they use a big trumbone sized sniff sniff device to carry out this policy

Lol whiny?
>boohoo me I have a rod
>muh excuse to do heroin
>implying you're any better than me because said excuse

Fuck, all that horse dick been rattling your brain you dumb, junky fuck? You're cute. I eat Cali thugs like you up in a den for their breakfast. You're probably a little spic, ain't you boy?

Haha. White man. And as angry as you're getting for zero reason you must have a fucking tiny dick

Oh shit son its the party van get the fuck outta there

Oh, yeah. The tiniest. Really doesn't matter after you've beat a woman bloody for a fix. Try your hardest, retard. I know I'm on death row, already.

>side note

I bet you grew up knowing your parents, too. Lmao. Neck yourself already, worthless garbage. California is over populated with junkies like us. Just end it. Preferably sooner than later.

Bottom line is: it's just pot. Honestly not that big of a deal. I just want to help fellow stoners out with some tips that'll make life less difficult if you find the police knocking. But don't be rude, be mindful of neighbors. Don't smoke outside if you see small children outside playing. Respect if parent's don't want their kids around that stuff. But honestly, pot doesn't matter anymore, it's like the high-fructose corn syrup of 2016. Molly and codeine are the new "danger drugs"

Could be a guy wardriving

>he said while he raped a baby in his basement

You cry like a baby, son.
See you around, death row internet tough guy

Also , friendly advice here, be careful with opiates. The addiction really does come out of nowhere and I learned that the hard way. Ended up slanging just to feed my habit. Can lead to very dark paths my Sup Forumsrother. But if you know what you're doing, godspeed

Thanks bro. Getting clean for the first time in years. Haven't slept in days. Be cool man

>What do
depends, are you a nig?

This, minus the gay ass hipsters snapchat shit, I agree.

Notice how I included"infringing upon the rights of others" because I immediately knew you would argue "what about rapists". If what you do in your own privacy affects another, whole different story

See ya round, b

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wardriving

My first thought too

>codeine
>dangerous
its dangerous because they added poison to it, in the form of paracetamol and ibuprofen. shits got diminishing returns and has a daily maximum youll even get a recreational effect from. its fucking stupid. its like adding anthrax to corn and going WATCH OUT CORN WILL KILL YOU. its absolutely retarded, if dxm can still be acquired but codiene cant. not arguing codeine should be a free for all first come first serve, but come the fuck on. if beer is legal and you can get it without a script, why the fuck is codiene barred

oh, yeah, suppose. gotta change it to
>as he makes meth/builds a nuclear reactor in his basement

I didn't mean that codeine was dangerous. Should've worded it better. I mean that today people look at codeine and "lean" the same way people in the 90's and early 2000's looked at marijuana. As this "new dangerous drug that's destroying our children". It's just the new scapegoat for warondrugs alongside Molly (which is basically MDMA cut with meth but that's a different topic) I'm against drug laws at all. If people want to put something in their body that gets them high, the choice is theirs, and if it's dangerous, well oh well. We're all adults. We can make our own decisions (not saying it's right or wrong)

Meth fumes leak through walls and have been known to infect entire building complexes, and a nuclear reactor would have radioactive fallout, both would "infringe upon others" , the others being the neighbors living just a few meters away

what is a fume cabinet.
>all nuclear reactors cause radioactive fallout in sufficient quantities to penetrate brick walls. no matter how small.
wew lad

I assumed you referred to the basement statement as describing some hypothetical scenario with some "middle aged creep who lives in mommy's basement" , I also assumed that said creep wouldn't have sufficient knowledge, money, or resources to be able to correctly manufacturer a stable reactor and a working fume hood.

But ask yourself, do we really need reason to produce more meth? Nobody should be doing that shit...

Certainly not, I'm sure we all know what meth can lead to

nope. fume cabinets exist and nuclear power can be done safely. so...

so we went from
>What people choose to do in the privacy of their homes (without infringing upon the rights of others) is of no concern to anyone
>wait actually it totally is

>wants to make meth production legal

Cool dude.

If nuclear power could be done safely and with a fume cabinet as you're arguing, in the privacy of one's home. What exactly is the issue? Why should that be anyone's business.
Before you argue "what if something happens to the reactor and kills thousands" , you just said it could be done safely. It's no different from someone's gas stove from being able to explode and cause serious harm, just on a much larger scale.

That SUCKS! Man this picture makes me rage. Those two cops shouldn't be fighting over a mankey, especially in duty. Poor guy got stuck with a pidgey.

>forgetting my entire argument is that its silly that whatever you do in your own home is private because that includes meth production
you didnt really follow my argument here, didja. i chose it because it was awful, thats the point. i pointed out that its not how it works because...you might make meth.

the fume cabinets in reference to meth production, sir. dont think a fume cabinets 1-2 mm thick plastic gloves will save you from a nuclear core your for some reason holding inside a fume cabinet because...well, dunno why.

and uh, it IS no different. gas regulators are well, regulated by the law. if improper equipment is used and excessive or underrated gas lines are used you are actually liable and can be arrested over it, BEFORE it even explodes. and since nuclear power cant be properly secured ( in this case, terrorism. no, not the creator, but some yahoo with a gun down the road. civilians cant have their own standing armies and you need one to own a powerplant more or less ). so i agree. it can be safely run, but it cant be safely protected, thats the difference and the reason you cant have your own.

>implying math production should be legal in your own home or anywhere for that matter.

Okay, you can stop talking now. I don't associate with people this hell bent on erasing laws because they have ego issues and can't stand the thought of control even if it's for their own safety.

Goodnight, user.