Sup Sup Forums?

sup Sup Forums?

Is the world really as fucked as it looks right now? Politically, I mean specifically. I'm a white male and I'm starting to find it all a little uncomfortable... That can't be right, surely? Thoughts and experiences on the subject of why we are/aren't utterly, utterly fucked.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=8PgSX-WD96Q
youtube.com/watch?v=JsxavPANO8s
youtube.com/watch?v=rcUCLwWCihE
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>omg something drew my attention
>n-n-now I feel insecure....oh no....
>will I be okay? will my life be splendid?
>as long as nothing affects me directly, I'm okay
>hopefully this will all blow over
>time to go into denial mode
OP, we are fucked. We have been fucked for a long time. Finally, shit will actually happen and force people out of their comfort zones.

Is that a nigger penis?

as a white male joining law enforcement i feel scared as well brotherman

Check your privilege, shitlord.

You have a point but still, don't cut yourself on the edge

>My life is shit so everyone else must suffer too!

It's a shame you can't beat niggers anymore for fun

>Implying

It's a snake, accurately named the penis snake.

we will be utterly, utterly fucked if this orange shitburger wins in November

It's always been fucked.
People have always acted this way, in some form or another.
I'm not really worried, though. I live in a place where there are so little blacks, that I never see them. I didn't officially even meet a black person until I was 20, and have only met one other since. lol So there will be no black rage on my white ass anytime soon.

He probably will. So, I'd prepare myself if I were you.

Fuck you. Trump is 100x better than Hitlery

Actually this is the most peaceful time the world has ever seen. No huge wars anymore thanks to nukes.

I don't want to get info a full fledged retard fueled argument, but I have a sneaking suspicion that he is going to win.

With that being said, whether it is Trump or Hilary, we are still fucked.

not for long

You're actually right. I think people blow things out of proportion because it's always on the news. Every little incident in irrelevant places across the world. It makes it seem like it's close to home, when it's really not. Most of the major violence is in tiny areas, when used to people murdered one another everywhere all the time.

It could be so much worse, as history has shown.

we are fucked because niggers want to be shady fuckin crime breaking shittards then when confronted by police, talk back to them and then get shot for being dumb crime breaking niggers who pretend its "culture" to have a piece of shit car from the 90s with a broken taillight, that its "culture" to be selling cds at 12:30am tho its a front to sell drugs and harass people going to the convience store.

Niggers wanna act like niggers and then protest when they cant

> not feeling safe and secure in your own home
> not feeling safe and protect by your government
> not knowing who you can tell what out of fear of repercussions
> feeling like more than half the worlds population
Don't worry you're nothing special you just happen to be on the side that's scared for the first time

Maybe if Trump wins, he will be senseful and send the niggers back.

elaborate

its 1000 times more fucked than youre aware of

Have fun

youtube.com/watch?v=8PgSX-WD96Q

fits ur flag in the photo too

AI WILL SAVE US FROM OUR OWN STUPIDITY.

We have to survive long enough to build God. He'll take care of the rest, if he doesn't go Old Testament and decide to just kill us all.

youtube.com/watch?v=JsxavPANO8s

The problem I see is, that we, the population, don't really want a war. Which of course is changing thanks to all the migration and prejudice.

jealousy breeds haters, surround yourself with other specimen of the cis white master race and let all the muggle races jam dicks up each others butts until the sand niggers blow them all up

Probably, but he better win otherwise Shillery will be getting in and thats the only possible worse thing that could happen

confirmed retardates

10/10 dick

Fuck politics, dumbshit. Even if everyone came to some agreement the world will be uninhabitable within 100 years. When the world population realizes this en masse you're gonna see population control. The environment is irreparably fucked. Humans are about to go extinct. Get high to numb out the bullshit and learn to protect yourself and your family. Money wont matter. Just food water and shelter.

I agree. You might want to watch some a you tube channel called info wars.
its a bit crazy sometimes. But i have seen no other explanation for the course of events

I'm taking it your a Shill too? Why would you vote for that walking talking idiot femicunt? She's been proven to be an actual piece of shit with and power she gets, her opinions change every time she gets questioned about anything so that she looks more favorable at the time and her only selling point is "Don't you think its time we had a woman president" what the fuck I dont give a fuck whats between your legs you stupid cunt.

So yeah both of them are retarded but shillery is worse.

nope

youtube.com/watch?v=rcUCLwWCihE

It's a lungfish.

I don't get it . He's a party traitor? Having Opinions other than cookie cutter left/right isn't allowed.... ? He thinks that hillary is smart so obviously that makes him bad? What are you implying?

Back to where? Detroit?!

You're the reason people equate Trump with retardation.

We're not nearly as fucked as I'd like. I'm looking forward for the apocalypse.

>we are implying that he is/was a democrat who changed all this public opinions to pander to the only people stupid enough to vote for him; the inbreds in the red flyover states.

>we are implying only a fool believes anything he says.

if Trump could actually send the niggers back to africa I'd vote for him, but until he comes up with a solid plan for that I'm voting Hillary.

it is if you want it to be.

Sup Forums, guaranteed autism in every thread.

aww little baby needs a diaper change.

that's what you think.

I wondered what that smell was

>change your position to pander to red fly oer states
Such political acumen you have. Yes, surely he'd do that instead of change positions to appeal to swing states. Donald is just being his true self.

>Donald is just being his true self.
with his bleached hair transplant/combover and orange spray tan.

just kill yourself

Gary Johnson 2016

Honestly I kind of like watching people attack each other violently on the news and Internet while I sit, quietly entertained from my 99% white and obviously peaceful city

Threads like these prove how dumb amerifags really are kek

>Is the world really as fucked as it looks right now?
The west is about to turn into a combination of South America and the Middle East just because a handful of old Jews like Soros want to make some monetary gains, that's how fucked things are.

The world is better then it was 100 years ago.

Most democratic countries have stronger ties then they did back then due to trans global corporations and trade relations. (Britain and France aren't going to go to war, even though they have historically hated each other for 1000 years or so)

The only thing that's happening right now is the middle east, and it's not exactly a world war.

this is stupid, USA will continue on with a more isolated outlook for a few years, no real change

has anyone trusted the government in the past 100+ years, remember the shit that happened in New York in the 1800's?

they said that prior to the industrial revolution as well... Then we suddenly found out about chemical fertilizers and how that shit works and our food production skyrocketed. We will probably continue to fuck up the environment for species that don't concern us, however even if the planet warms up by an additional 10 degrees, we'll still fucking survive because we as a species are SUPER fucking adaptable. If we can grow lettuce in space, we can grow corn in fucking Canada when it warms up.

This
People don't realize the world currently has no big wars, the last war between powerful countries who can actually do a shit ton of damage was 70 years ago... Now compared WW2 with a shitty Middle east country getting shit on, c'mon...
People who think the global warming will be the end of our species deserves their so called extinction, humans survived an ice age when they had an IQ of 80, how could we get fucked that easily nowadays?