I fucked up Sup Forums, what do

i fucked up Sup Forums, what do

>be me, has long distance gf (hasn't met her yet, been dating for almost 4 months)
>the longest relationship ive ever had
sad. i know.
>went to amusement park with fem friend that i am really close with
>dated once before, it was brief but one of the most best and most heartwarming relationships i've ever had
>we're very touchy throughout the whole day, holding hands & lots of hugging
>feelsgoodman.jpg
>feels unnatural if we dont touch at all
>dont think much of it, we're just friends and knows about my gf
>throughout day it has just been like old times when we're together, just a warming, happy, and free feeling with her. she feels the same
>she almost kisses me at one point
>ffs near end of the day, in a line for a ride
>we're just comfortably holding each other in our arms
>i rest my head on her shoulder and kinda press my lips against her neck (not kissing, just really tired lol)
>she shudders and tells me, "wow that gave me goosebumps"
sidenote: when we dated we fucked like animals, best sex ever 11/10 and we're both into love bites/sensitive around neck area
>i forget that and i just keep doing it just to mess with her and she lets out a soft sigh and digs her nails in me
>get turned on just a little bit but i realize what im doing, so i stop
>she does the same to me and kinda gives me a peck on the neck, she then puts her leg in between my legs
>ohfuck.jpg
>get so turned on i subtly gave her a bite on her neck and a couple soft kisses, she lets out a quiet and soft moan and digs her nails even harder in me
>diamonds at this point, keep subtly teasing each other until we get to the front
>after ride is over we go out and make out for a bit
>we look for some place with a bit more privacy, found a photobooth w/ curtains
>we get in and start making out, rub her pussy with clothes on
>but holy shit anons those were the hottest and sexiest moans ive ever heard in my life

will continue in a bit

bump bump bump

bump

Bump

>i can feel through her shorts that shes pretty wet, its like a humid and warm feeling
>park is closing soon, we head to front gate
>her dad is picking us up
>tfw we came in a taxi and we just graduated and both of us dont own a car
>we get in the back and im just running my hand up slowly along her thick but smooth thighs
>start rubbing her pussy again
sidenote: shes quite loud when it comes to sexual encounters so she has to try her hardest not to make any noise
>it was dark so her dad couldnt see us and he was playing music so he couldnt really hear if we made any noise
>she makes all these scrunching faces everytime i make her feel good and i find it really hot
>she gets her jacket and puts it on her lap so he doesnt see what we're doing
>i spread her legs open a bit and i start fingering her
>fuck, Sup Forumsros she was so wet as soon as i felt that i became twice as turned on
>sadly, it was cut a bit short and i got home
>she hugged me goodbye and had the saddest expression on her face
>she texts me saying it was wrong and ive also been thinking about my gf too
>at the time the relationship with gf wasn't holding up that well: she barely texted me, didnt really feel like a relationship should be anymore
>i tell her it isn't entirely her fault so she shouldn't feel bad about it and tell her why and we both acted on it
>after that we sext each other on what we would do to each other
> we were teasing each other so long it was driving us insane that we couldn't fuck already
>after she cums she goes to sleep
>a couple minutes later i came the most i ever came in my life
>ff next day, talk to gf, not really much of a relationship and she notices
>she tells my fem friend that i dont love her anymore

this is where shit goes down, will cont

MOAR

This getting gud

Hurry up. I wanna go to sleep.

bumping, want to know what happens

God dammit op

will bump 4 ya

Don't pass out on the keyboard op please

>fem friend feels absolutely horrible that she might've ruined a relationship now that we could have feelings for each other again
>gf doesn't know that i cheated on her with fem friend which is also a great friend of hers
>tell her im considering that maybe current gf isnt cut out to be
>tells me "no, you cant shes such a great girl. I dont want to ruin your guy's relationship"
>fuck. we both might have feelings for each other again and i really want to explore that and we were just so happy that other day and maybe things can finally work out with fem friend and i
>tell gf i still love her but only bcz idk what to do
>im not like most anons here, i care about current gf. I dont want to break her heart
>even if i do break up with her fem friend will be devestated that she ruined a relationship because we could have feelings for each other
>but she also looks like she wants to explore our feleings too and if it wasn't for gf then maybe we could've worked something out

im in a shit hole Sup Forumsros. i have no clue what to do. i dont want to hurt any of them in any way but i also want to know which one is right for me and im thinking fem friend is the way to go. but if i break off with current gf then she'll be heartbroken and fem friend will be devastated that she ruined a relationship but i really want to explore our feeling for each other and she seems like she does too but gf is in the way and its wrong...

*sigh* help me please.

(op)
forgot to mention i still feel horrible for cheating on gf, idk if i could still go on lying to her. Its been days now and i can barely talk to any of them

ditch gf, fuck fem friend

>she ruined a relationship
if you cared about your gf then you woudnt have sexted after the fuckup. You're a cunt. Be honest with gf, breakup with her . Everyone knows that how things seem online is hugely always different in real life.

Stay with gf, if you leave ur fucked because femfriend to sad to fuck, and no gf

This. /thread

that pic is some deep stuff user, yeah ive been considering it. been feeling like a shit person bcz of it. however if i do break it off ill have to convince fem friend that it wasn't her fault
i also considered that too, but that guilt will always weigh me down and i dont fancy keeping it

Bro dude you got sexed by a WOMAN...AND you have another pair of titties to talk to.

Jeebus if I had a girl to pussy touch touch id scream in joy

"Oh MERRYMENT OH JOY"

i hope you found this advice helpfull

Look user, I'm in the same position as you, sort of. I'll tell you this: you know those kinds of marriages between people that seem kinda right but at the same time there's something just a little off about it? This would be the case in your situation. You have this current girlfriend, but then you have the other girl which pretty much sounds like your soul mate. I don't know the situation entirely, but I tell you this: choose the one with which you know are truly happy with, even if it means breaking a heart for a short term (suffering is not nice, but it's something people get over.) It just seems like the true partner in your life is the girl you just had a very good time and connection with. Otherwise, trust me, you'll end up in a relationship that's just... not. Not what it could be with this friend of yours. First digest these facts and understandings, then talk to the friend about them and she'll also understand.

oh my fuck, those are some really touching and wise words user. Thank you

Satan supports this

Fuck female friend and forget internet girl

I'm glad I could help you!

Yes this. If you think a bitch can be faithful in a long distance relationship, you truly are niev. You should still string the pen pall bitch along, in case shit goes south with your ex.

Bump

This is good advice

you aren't feeling your girlfriend, your girlfriend isn't feeling you. ditch her. fuck it. it's long distance anyway.

this fem friend of yours, who seems to like you? she doesn't. as soon as you dump your girlfriend to be with her, she's going to get distant and talk about how it's not right. why? women want what they can't have. she's using her pussy to try and manipulate you. to steal you away. to exercise the power of her vagina. these feelings of closeness you feel? that's her pussy spell, casting its black magic upon you.

the solution is to ditch both of them. find a girl who isn't boring+unenthusiastic (your current gf) and who isn't manipulative (your fem friend).

pro tip: you won't, all women are fucking terrible.

>sidenote: when we dated we fucked like animals, best sex ever 11/10 and we're both into love bites/sensitive around neck area
does not fit with
>be me, has long distance gf (hasn't met her yet, been dating for almost 4 months)
>the longest relationship ive ever had

LIES

Damn.. He knows

>gf
>haven't met
pick one. not gonna bother to read the rest. faggot.