What does Sup Forums think of dress socks and sneakers?

What does Sup Forums think of dress socks and sneakers?
I dress like a hobo, i wear a t shirt, basketball shorts or jeans, sneakers and dress socks because they're comfy.
Do you dress like shit?

>I dress like a hobo
You wear layers of filthy coats and plastic bags? Think about things before you say them.

And always crumple the dress sock down slightly when wearing shorts.

Silk socks are nice because they are thin.. If you cant find silk. Seamless rayon socks

I am a hobo

I wear black socks with sneakers cause all the kids are doin' it these days, but I wear black crew socks not dress socks.

my friends are ashamed of me i aint super well off but iv got enough money for most materials possessions i desire but i just somehow prefer the clothes my mum bought me 8 years ago and i just keep sewing up my taterd pants and socks....

Maybe you gots the depressions.

Oddly enough I can't have socks be medium length, i either want ankle or long dress kind of socks.

I just wear the same basic shit, i had two jeans and lost a pair somehow, I wear my only pair of jeans to work, and wear shorts to everywhere else. I have the most clothes I've had in years right now, and it all fits into a single Target canvas bag.

I dress like absolute shit.

No joke, one time a chick offered to give me money. She thought i was a homeless youth or some shit

did you take the money?
I would've taken the money

Also
Might be right, maybe you miss your mom, my mom left when I was 19, so lately I have been cooking like her. My dad left me when I was 16 so I sleep around with women.
And I had to give my dog away a couple years ago so I cry.

kek, dubs, and did you take it?

OP again, do you guys hate losing/gaining weight? I've avoided losing weight so I don't have to buy new clothes, but I feel like clothes is easier to find at smaller sizes, so I've dropped 4 (2?) pants sizes and losing weight in general and I'm kind of pissed that my pants that barely fit comfortably are now sliding off me, so I must find a belt now.

I wear comfortable, inexpensive clothing.

>heavy black t-shirt
>cheap black socks
>cheap boxers
>jeans or shorts
>zip-up sweatshirt in the winter

I just gave away most of my clothes because they didn't fit. Doesn't cost that much to just buy more clothes. Go up a size and wear a belt if you're concerned.

Yeah it fucking sucks. Especially the pants.

I have button-down shirts with pit stains, socks and shoes with holes in them, cargo shorts where the colour has faded out of them and an old zip up hoodie where the arms and cuffs are stretched out.

Filthy casual

I am wearing dress socks and sneakers now.

Those shoes remind me of the nasty peanut gummy candy, where'd you get them?

In that split second that it was happening, i thought about it but i wanted to embarrass her in front of everyone for mistaking a regular person as a homeless guy just because of the way they dress.

And well yeah of course she was. She thought she was doing a good deed. Bitch you thought. She was with her friend too, so im sure she was embarrassed for a good while afterwards

>Bitch you thought
KEK and dubs again
Was she white?

Adicolor Stan Smiths, sun glow colorway