We act like fine gentleman's,until someone get trips and we got apeshit on him

we act like fine gentleman's,until someone get trips and we got apeshit on him.

So,how was your day so far,my dear Sup Forumsoard. You all looks weird and beatiful today

My good sir, it was absolutely regular, what with the eating and the browsing and the wondering about my life choices.

How are you lads?

Very nice choice,indeed my friend.

So far,quite nicely i might say. I'm preparing my lunch,that's about some gnocchi with pancetta,ciliegino tomatoes and minced vegetables.

A quite exquisite combination of fat and vitamines,that i will compensate with some exercies later on this day

Good morning to you fellows. A great Thursday morning, isn't it? I cannot wait to try on this new ensemble I purchased but a fortnight ago.

How much of your wallet did it take to make that purchase. I hope my dear,that's made out of excellent materials,at least

I got quite the runny nose from the bit of thee ol' "nose candy". I look just appalling, and dreadful from constant use of tissue paper. but otherwise
it's been quite a lovely day.
thank you.

It cost quite the hefty penny. I do place trust in my tailor to find me the finest materials. Fail me yet, he has not!

What are you guys drinking?

Gentlemen, if I may- a question. How does a bojangles a chicken Breast, two mc doubles with Mac sauce onions and lettuce only, med fry, and large sweet tea sound for lunch? I have partaken in the plant and am rather much munchin' my sirs.

Well, my dear fellow, I think I fancy a whisky, however I don't know if I want it on the rocks or not. Is there anyone who can answer my plight?

What a nice wheather we're having lads, who fancies a stroll?

Those are some fine dubs my good sir.

Sounds absolutely delightful, my dear fellow.

Say, friends, did you happen to read the newspaper this morning? I found it quite interesting indeed.

Jesus, you fat fuck.

That's for certain,wasn't me. Otherwise by this moment,my house would have been floodded by fine gentlemans celebrating those gets

May I ask of you all, what does all of you fine gentlemen think of this?

What the lovely morning, gentlemen.

My my, how interesting, i seem to recall having the same thing happen to me just recently!

Sounds absolutely perfect my fellow

I would love to my fellow Sup Forums but I'm in a slight predicerment, it's heaving down with rain outside for me, enjoy the sun my good man

As do you my good sir

Sir, that kind of language is not to be tolerated.

It would appear rather lame to me, sir. No offense intended.

U goobers

I agree with this fellow Sup Forumsoy

My sir, that shall not be tolerated

Nobody gettin trips

Traps get

Oh I take no offense to this, criticism is very helpful in this day of age.

hello

Hello

please sir, have you no class!? You are but making a scene on this lovely morning!

How heavy is the rain, chap? It sounds quite dreadful indeed, if it can undo a delightful stroll.

Check um

Does anyone know where I placed my fedora?

Oh how fantastic dubs, dear sir!

How DARE you! I will not sit here and be insulted by you, you low born imbecile! Good day.

Hello my good sir, mind you a spot of tea?

A fine get,but not the target of wich this thread has been created for. You have been checked this istant Sir

Would any of you fine gentlemen wish to participate in a bit of mental challenge?

My jolly chap, it's more than an umberella could "handle"

>chuckles

what a jolly wonderful day, nothing bad could happen.

My fellow gentlemen, I have purchased one of Chicago's finest pies for us to dine on.

Why yes that will be lovely

YOU GROSS MOTHER FUCKER!

Peaniut butter and mayo you sick fuck

Dear Sir, I should say that if you don't add some ice to a fine single malt, the subtle aroma and fancy taste is overwhelmed by a tremendous amount of alcoholic flavour. If you reduce that, to say 50%, and I fool you not, you can enjoy a good glass way more than some pleb that mixes it with cola at local bar, pretending to be rich connaisseur.

Well, not to intrude, but it is just inspiring to see such grace and good sportsmanship. Kudos Sup Forumsro

I believe the word you're looking for is *Instant* my good man.

you fucking nigger

>694568111
kill yourself you faggots, base dweller sperglords

Nigger faggot get the fuck out of here and kill yourself you absolute shit!

YOU FUCKING DIPSHIT FATAMERICAN WHAT ARE YOUR DAYS COMPOSED OF,IF ONLY BY EATING SHIT LIKE THAT

DISGUSTING FAGGOT KILL YOUR SELF

YOU DIRTY NIGGER

Indeed, gent! I would love to.

Sir if I am correct fine whiskey is sipped with no ice it will only ruin the fine whiskey my good sir

Ohhhjhhhh fucking shit

Well meme'd, good sir!
>tips fedora

GODDAMNIT WE HAD A GOOD THING GOING HERE YOU FAT FUCK

Fuckin faggot, i hope you get severe depression, jump of a bridge and survive unharmed because you landed on a truck of pillows cause you cant even kill yourself right... pathetic shit stick.

what the actual fuck is wrong with you. you actually need to end your fucking miserable life right fucking now you sick fuck

You piece of human garbage. I bet you're a fat fuck living in their mothers basement you cunt.

GET OUT OF MY Sup Forums REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

I truly thank you both for the wonderful advice.

JUMP OFF THE CLOSEST MOTHERFUCKING BRIDGE YOU DISGUSTING SHITHEAD

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

ANOTHER ONE FUCKING NIGGERS

YOU SHOULD DEFINETIVELY CONSIDER SUICIDE YOU AMERIFAT PIECE OF TRASH

Or a simple drops of water will be more suitable for a fine single malt as per say bourbon such as stag Jr. is better sipped with a two drops of water no more no less

THE BASTARD DOESN'T DESERVE SUCH LUXURY

GET THE FUCK OUTTA HERE BASEMENT DWELLING FAGGOT

Kys faggot

Cut your cock and drown on it you bastard

OH SHIT, IT'S ME! I'LL SEE YOU FAGGOTS IN HELL!

end your life

JESUS FUCK ANOTHER ONE

FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK YOOOOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU NIGGERR FAGGOT dsfghadggn

Both of you fuck faces should of yourself you waste of space

THEY'RE FUCKING BREEDING! CUT THEIR BALLS OFF!

three same digits

You're kindly welcome. I should also point that some wise Sir once said that the best way to drink a whisky is to do it the way you like it. Some do add water, some do not. In my sincere opinion it just should not be warm, so I'd prefer to cool it down, be it ice, rocks, cooling the glass or whatever one feels is suitable.

Should try that one day, right now I'd rather fancy a good ol' Scotch. Would you be so kind and provide me with a few names of what I should consider worthy tasting in the future?

WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH YOU

What happens when a jew with a stiffy walks into a wall? He breaks his nose

WITNESSED!!!! FUCKING WITNESSED

KYS NIGGER

I like this tread

MOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOODS!