ITT: Music things you're OCD about

ITT: Music things you're OCD about

>All of my music has to be in 320kbps.
>No lower
>No higher

>When buying digitally I have to own either every single album from an artist or none at all.

>buying
>digitally

Same here, man. 320 CBR.
I wouldn't even be able to hear the difference between this, 256 VBR and FLAC but I don't care.

I have to listen to new music sitting at my computer staring at the MusicBee theatre mode.

I'm a little autistic with my genre tags. I got very specific at times to the point that I had to create playlists that were less specific than my genre tags to play similar music on shuffle.

Haven't dealt with that in a while though sonce I started streaming with Google play.

All of my music must be unheard of by Anthony fagtano. I cannot stand him and any music he associates himself with. If something I'm listening to has so much as been hinted at by him I delete it from my library immediately.

Fuck all of you who ask me about fagtano or reference him because I listen to something obscure. Fucking youtube hipsters I fucking hate you nigger cunts.

>he'll deny himself joy out of hatred for a fucking meme
If you don't care about Anthony Fantano yiu should just listen to what you like and not check to make sure he hasn't dirtied your pure music.

My rating system has become extremely strict.

I give a 1/10 to everything I feel I could have come up with immediately (conceptually). This constitutes ~80 percent of all releases that are likely to be recommended to me on any forum.

I give a 2/10 to things that I think would take 10 minutes of thought, a 3/10 to things that would take ~1 hour of thought, etc. up to 10/10 where I could have NEVER come up with the album because it is so unique or beautiful.

I have come across 3 such albums. I have 8 albums that are a 9/10 (ones that I could have concocted given a decade of thinking and incubation) and 15 that are a 7 (multiple years) with 20 more being a 6 (one year of mental incubation). 13,345 are 1/10. I am a genius.

Curious, what are those 3 albums?

Abbey Road
The Velvet Underground and Nico
Emotion

wew

If I sort my library by artist, band names beginning with "the" have to be under "T". For example I hate when I try to find "The Chemical Brothers" and I find it is sorted under "C".

I can only listen strictly to a music genre in a day.
If I decide to listen an Interpol song per example, I feel forced to listen to post-punk/revival artists through the rest of the day.

lol you're just as bad as the fans, letting him dictate what you listen to

I am the exact opposite.

Hey Freud, that's not what fucking OCD means. Goddamnit, can't you take three seconds out of your day to look what OCD actually means? Fuck me I hate normies and this kind of bullshit

>256 VBR
This is the most contradictory statement I've ever read.

>dueuergegh herrr my room is clean, i have ocd!

Fuck off you teenage white shit, try having obsessive compulsive disorder for a day.

I see you're OCD about people not knowing what OCD means.

You should get that checked like these dubs

oh so you're shitposting
neat

literally this

wow, you should just put that gun in your mouth faggot

you want to be just like them
and ur jealous

BASED
A
S
E
D

If an artist is featuring in a song, the song title MUST be written like
>Sample Track Name (feat. Artist)
and NOT like
>Sample Track Name (ft. Artist)

I'm the same way.

nice post

but then you have a million bands in the T section because literally every band name starts with the

Not sure if it helps, but that wasn't me you silly willies.

>the pixies
>the swans
>the arcade fire

I think you're a total faggot but I respect the dedication.

fags, all of you!

>all artworks must be in 1000x1000 or higher, although I can stick to 800x800 nowadays.

>download all my music in flac and transcode it to V0 by myself. Delete the flac afterwards