Does Hollywood discriminate against actresses with larger breasts?

Does Hollywood discriminate against actresses with larger breasts?

If so, why?

nobody likes big tits

This, big tits are for faggots.

I don't think so. I think the discriminate against actresses who aren't very talented.

Jews pls go.

>5KB image

What did you mean by this?

this!

How can they push the degenerate agenda of the preference of flat chest if they put swanging melons on screen?

Movie?

Because they're considered a distraction. Basically the bigger the tits the shittier the movie is what goes through their heads.

It didn't used to. It does today. Women used to go out in droves to get implants in hopes of it helping them break into the industry. Now the bigger the rack the worse your chances. What more would you expect from this insufferable time to be alive though?

has anyone cleaned cum off their partner's breasts before? it was pretty primal desu

yes that type of cleaning

>Because they're considered a distraction.
Maybe if you're 12.

I really liked this movie, I wish there were more like it honestly.

A lot of hollywood directors/producers are pedophiles who like flat child chests and hate fat meaty tities.
Also it's more rare for a woman with huge tits to be actually talented since her life would be easy mode even for a woman so she wouldn't likely have much ambition.

Quartier Lointain

Big tits are a distraction to anyone ... young, old, male, female, tranny, etc. They are a spectacle, like someone with bad teeth.

I notice that when Mimi Rogers was on the X-Files, her clothing and the shot-selection was mostly aimed at hiding her gigantic oversized rack.

Damn kind of makes him a pedo. But looks like an alright movie, I like movies like that.

sauce ? google gives me Daddario but i doubt it

they're ruining all the dresses

Yes, being an autist on a Mongolian smoke signal board that spams every thread with underage actresses

its daddario you scrub

yes, your pic

who cares, diora baird has the literal
P E R FECT GOAT tits

they should

liking large breasts is a clear path to plebness

kek

nathan fillon, the early days