Wrist Fedoras

Wrist Fedoras

>literally no need for a wrist watch in the age of cellphones

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=muX1AMyvYYk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

gay bay may

Technically there is no need for clothes in most climates but we wear them anyway because of social conventions. This leads to people's desire to be fashionable and display individuality. Hence the watches.

Just looking at that picture:
There is no need for this little beard (or any beard) too. It`s not that cold and we have warm homes.
There is no need for this expensive haircut too.
In fact, there is no need for any hair at all.

So why does he have it? Ideas:
1. He likes the look
2. Females like it and one needs to look good to attract them
3. In todays world it`s more important than ever to blend in with others and/or show off your wealth (with an expensive watch for example)
4. Older people (and in mean even from 25+) used to wear them for years (some even decades) before smartphones. Maybe some are used to them and dont like to change their habits.

Just some ideas. Now call me a faggot, say tldr and say im a wrist fedora wearer. (i aint. I use my phone...)

But if we didn't wear cloths, where would we put our EDCs?

>no need for clothes

Maybe during hot summer months but most of fall and winter it's too cold and you need clothes. That's why cavemen wrapped themselves up in deer hides and shit, it's not just "social conventions".

Watches are literally wrist fedoras. Only worn to show off to women how much if a classy gentleman le sir you are.

Only people who can wear watches are people who need to be aware of time like military, police, train station operator. ..etc

I wear a watch because it's easier to glance at my wrist than fish my phone out of my pocket when I need to know what time it is. Also, phones break, are not water/shock/etc proof. Also, milfag so it's against regs to walk with your phone.

I like watches so I wear them
black people invented them so I show them my support
they look cool

itt virgins 4ever discuss fashion

Women like it. It hurts better than a fedora when you fist fuck them.

>no need for beards

Weak bearded faggot detected. When you're an actual man with facial hair, it sucks shaving around your mouth. It makes sense to leave it and let it grow. There is a practical purpose.

>expensive haircut

Literally just a $17 cut from greatclips if you know a decent stylist.

Attracting females is the only real reason, but it only works if you look like and have the wealth and status of leo. For the average neckbeard it's just the same as his gentlemanly fedora. He thinks it shows his class off to women but instead it's just cringey as fuck.

it's easier to glance at your wrist than it is to reach into your pocket, your moron

You do realize that if you fist a normal girl you'll rip her vagina flesh severely and cause her to bleed profusely, right?

tits or get the fuck out

>ITT: Fashionable gentleman defend their cringey obsolete accessories

My Job requires I wear one every day. So, yeah.

Literally no need for a cellphone in the age of wrist watches.

It's more convenient to look at your wrist than to fish your phone out of your pocket every time you want to check the time.

bullshit.

My watch never goes flat, my phone does

> vagina is a fragile thing

Gtfo virgin

>ITT: Twelve year olds say facial hair is manly
>ITT: Twelve year olds think looking presentable is cringe
>ITT: Children are b&

I'm a pilot. The FAA require I have "a clock with a second hand" at all times on duty.

It isn't fragile, but it isn't made of rubber either, virgin. It takes months of stretching a pussy before a man can put his fist in it dumbass.

Your cellphone has that.

You are an idiot that has probably never worked a day in your life. You will not always have your cellphone on your person, unless you're one of those faggot millenials playing pokemon go nonstop. I like the ability to just glance at my wrist to know the time. Kill yourself if you think having a watch is equivalent to wearing a fedora. Fedoras serve no purpose, watches are extremely useful.

I use my watch to track my running.

>this
Dude at least three of the people I've been with sexually bled at least a little and they weren't all even first timers

post a time stamp of your wings within 2 minutes or you're full of it.

Maybe, but we have a list of "required duty items" and watch is on it. So I wear one. Pay attention next time you're at an airport and you see pilots (flight attendants too, actually) walking around. They all will be wearing a watch.

I have a beard and a pretty decent one too. My point still stands and i would even add that SOME people (whoever it might happen to be) are getting their egoboost from having a lot of hair in their face and telling others they are "weak bearded". I would assume those people are not only weak minded but even more weak bodied.

To the haircut: The one in the picture surel was expensive, even if one could do it for less money. Missing the real point mr. weak-mind. Here's a hint: It was not about his haircut but the part after that. You know- the one about having hair in general is not needed.

The thing with the attraction was not limited to the watch itself (again, you might want to improve your reading ability). Good luck with that

>It takes months of stretching a pussy

Stop dating 16yo teenagers underaged faggot. That's not my fault if you never fucked a real women over the age of 25, piece of shit. Kill yourself.

I have a rather large penis. Not in length, but in girth. I have caused many women to bleed.

>abuses the word "literally"
>opinions discarded
fuck off, dweeb. Have a little bit of class in your dredge of a life.

>virgin getting rustled

my dick is so big i cant even have sex except for with blue whales

are you implying that the 25+ woman you have fucked all had that flabby flabbity flabs that you could get your fist in there??
Im no youngster either (still on b...god damn..) but my woman over 25 were all pretty fit and tight. Sure not like a 16 years old but far far faaar away from getting a fist in their, even with training

>faggot detected. Watches are as useful as the big miserable queer Leonardo dicrappio

You don't wanna know

Here's the uniform section of my closest

I can taste the butt devastation in the air.

Let me guess, you recently purchased a brand new wrist fedora to show off your classy status and now you feel retarded. It's ok bro.

women come in 2 varities

1) pure virgin with ultra tight vaginas
2) slut whores who have had sex with vaginas so wide you could drive the universe through them

I wear a wristwatch because it is more fashionable and attractive that pulling out your cellphone. It shows others you have fashion sense and aren't a social autist.

Shit I put 21 for the date. Here...

All of you fags forgot that wristwatches are ideal for working out, too. Having a brick shaped watch is the least convenient way to look at the time.

Of course if you have no need for one (like, you're 14 and going to school), then you're a child. If you also have no use for one in older age, then you're a manchild or a hipster.

youtube.com/watch?v=muX1AMyvYYk

thats what i thought he meant by that

Looking presentable isn't cringe. Your idea of what looking presentable means is cringe

I sense butthurt in this virgin. Should I bring out the doll so you can show us all where those big bad women touched your feels?

>8/21/2016
You're clearly not a pilot. You can't even write the date properly.

Stop taking pictures of your Dad's closet and pretending like you're a pilot on the internet, kid.

I allready told in the first post, that i don't wear watches, because i use my phone for that.

Please...please learn to read, kid. It will bring you so much further in live when you don't embarrass yourself like that all the time.

ok i agreed with you until this post. Clearly you are a butthurt beta taking your anger out at Leo. He is a good actor, and got to where he is by choosing awesome rolls (as opposed to you choosing pizza rolls)

Leo > you

well...that what i said. Some just like the look.
I do not wear a watch (as stated) but im far from being a social autist. Do you really think like that? Like- in the real world? You see guys with no watch and think less of their fashion and social skills?

you're trying to hard and forcing the tard

A fedora almost always makes you look like you have autism unless you're wearing a suit or are legitimately handsome.

A wristwatch is more of an aesthetic accessory in this era, but it does make you look more professional and can come off as a statement of class depending on how nice the watch looks.

Except you look like a fucking retard checking the time. Imagine you're on a date, in a suit, fancy restaurant, and you pull out your cellphone to check the time. Maybe coins fall out of your pocket, you look clumsy and watches are a status symbol (but muh logic.) Tough shit. Maybe we don't NEED them, but they are! Being a grown up means dealing with the world they way it is now not the way we wish it was. In this world if you want to look good, include a watch in your wardrobe. The. End.

Lol. Ok.

lmao any IFR certified aircraft has a chromometer installed per the MEL.

Huh? So what now dipshit- is it the 1 of august allready where you live or do you live some months in the past?
Anyway im not but im starting to doubt youre a pilot too

> Leo wasn't acting in Gilbert Grape and he's been sodomized by me
> deppster

Sigh. I know.

Johnny Depp is legitimately overrated.

Doesn't change the fact that the FAA requires me to have a ticking second hand on my person.

What FAR specifies you need a watch with a "ticking second hand" ?

Hehe- and looking like a 16 year old swagger isn't? Every woman with a little bit of taste and class would laugh at you and asks you, if your mother bought your clothes.
Hey go ask them! They surely would buy you a watch too! And some nike airmax high tops, so you look cool in school ;-)

Oh my god, I wrote the date wrong. I check Sup Forums when I wake up. It's early. Crucify a friggin guy.

I wear this every day. It's nice to have a watch when riding a motorcycle and I don't have my phone on me at work. wearing something that's pretty expensive def draws positive attention from girls

So... i was in the army. for obvious reasons they don't let us carry phones or smart phones around. Analog watches also help with navigation in an emergency.

Now i am a school teacher. I can't pull out my phone in school because kids are easily distracted. But i still need to keep time.

Make sense?
maybe i am just an old man at 29

You seem to have all the answers.

Yes, it sucks shaving around your mouth, but don't be a lazy faggot and make yourself look halfway descent. I shave my beard every God damn morning and I hate it. I prefer the shaven look, and so does my fiance and mistress

Most of the things you own and/or consume are wants, not needs, anyway. Why are you whining about wrist watches?

>mfw i see a digital watch
as in a actual smart watch

You wrote it wrong....and then corrected it wrong?
You aint shitting me time traveler! Thats why you have to wear a watch all the time!

Also: What the fuck is "friggin"?? Did you try to curse, but your mother was watching the screen over your shoulder?

OP is too poor to buy a decent good looking watch. I love my automatic armani watch, I dont need it to get girls I just think it looks cool also it goes perfectly with a suit or a nice shirt

Sweet looking watch

It's like man jewelry.

Not all of them. But some more than you have, that is for sure.

>woman
>taste

You don't hang out with a lot of girls, do you?

You don't know shit, douchebag.

Thanks. It's kinda clunky but it def gets positive attention. Dudes ask what kind it is and I can tell they wanna say something shitty but when I say it's a breitling they have nothing to say

I do actually (yeah yeah bad word)
Why are you asking? And please don't let the answer be, because the (im sure maaany) woman you hang around don't have something like a taste in men...

Looks good, user. Don't listen to these 17 year old neckbeards. Your watch def looks good.

Nah man it isn't clunky, as men we can get away with wearing a bigger watch. Is it automatic?

Watches are classy and if you can tell time then they're percent

Faggot. I wear a watch at work because I can't fucking use my phone while I work. Because I have a job. Unlike faggot OP here.

>looks good
>girls like them

I supposed there is no need for you to have wear one though, OP. Never leaving your basement and all.

And still more than you. Isn't that harsh?
Maybe you should try to educate yourself and behave a little more mature. You could still catch up

My name is actually John Titior. I'm from the year 2036. I traveled back to the 1970s to obtain a IBM 5100 series original programming computer. I then stopped in the year 2000 to wait for a more opportune time to travel to 2036 and also keep a promise. Now I have returned to 2016 to use the bathroom. The bathrooms are so much nicer here.

Kekked

Please, you're shitting on other people because of a choice in fashion. You're a joke junior.

>Because I have a wage job where I'm treated like an unruly child and not allowed to make my own decisions.
ftfy

Yeah it's an auto. It's kinda cool to feel it wind

You're right. I hang out with 18yr old girls, not 33yr old single mom's who are just looking for a paycheck man.

>I'm 27 btw

And what are you i 13?

If you are still i would like to quote you: "Your idea of what looking presentable means is cringe"
If im a joke, you are too. AND i still have the answers.

No. I work with combustable materials and electronics, albeit a tiny possibility, pose a safety Hazzard.

People literally being triggered by wristwatches...
God, I love the internet.

>no need for beards
=
user can't grow one. Subhuman detected

I'm 32. And I'll tell ya, yep. It's all single moms looking for money. True story. I'm so sick of them.

You have autism, not answers.