ow.
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Miss Rutter

Miss Clegg

Miss Mahon

Stacie Halas/Tiffany Six. /thread
No pic because at work.

Upskirt

Ms Fogarty (French), Ms Ruiz (Spanish), Ms Hill (German) hottest teachers at my hs

Some of these "pedo" female teachers have been absolutely stunning. Makes you think.

◕ͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥͥ
finally somethin legit

Yes, why couldn't I have been one of the students?

I would fuck that Teacher until she starts screaming algebra shit.

that little turn hnnng

Damn

Got that off google images

How is it even possible for a guy to pay attention?
Are there only 10 year old girls? Doesn't make much sense otherwise.

Witnessed

mooooar

Holy Fuck

It is incomprehensible that she got dressed that morning without realising how her outfit would attract attention.

Not that I'm complaining, just saying.

nice

Hella nice work

5 of 5?

Moar.

obviously she didn't leave the house unless she was in top condition.

Hot teachers know exactly how good they look. They either get off on having boys fawn over them, or there are other male teachers they want to attract, same applies in any social context.

I wonder how many gallons of semen have been spilled to her.

Where?

Where is 1of5??

a lot more after today

I'd love to cum on her white ass as she talks to me about whatever the fuck she's teaching.

British whore

I'd go up to her and whip out my dick and tell her that I am ready for penis inspection day.

Kek

what school?

>I think of all the education that I missed
>but then my homework was never quite like this

that teacher very nice based op

- something- inston

topkik

What does she teach?

Math. She uses her breasts to teach how to measure the volume of a sphere.

sex ed.

How to gangrape a hot teacher in class.

livingston

Here's the source for these.

It's one clip, with very poor audio (can't really hear what she's saying very well, though).

mega.nz/#!S51A3JxS!es7gsU7dD5QJq0OU6SgKnDKUbI5YBQ_hbAfYIfDPmKE

hot

ow.
ly/ZL1z302f7OP

Uncomfortable boners 101

All we had were bull-dykes as teachers in my school. No wood would be had if you paid attention in class.

we had 1 reasonably fuckable teacher. she was a full on boy hating feminist. Asked us boys to write an essay about how we will "victimise women" as adults

anyone else put their arm on the very edge of your desk so when the teacher/girls walked by their ass/thighs would rub against it?

God bless you

thank you.

No.

nope, my country isnt so poor that the desks are that close together.

i went to school in new canaan connecticut lol

Sounds like it could be a science subject she's teaching. She's definitely flinging her hair around throughout the clip. Hot.

> Asked us boys to write an essay about how we will "victimise women" as adults

That's shameful. Feminist cunts.

She would be worth getting caught jerking off in class for.

Yeah, well desk closeness doesn't matter here because we're not a bunch of feuding inbreds who don't get along with the countries we can see just by looking outside on all sides because of some goats some generations ago.

Gotta be computer science or software engineering. She's talking about arrays and algorithm time complexity and stuff.

hate to burst your bubble but she's not teaching any class, it's from that fake voyeur site

really nigga

how the fuck could you concentrate lol

moar!!!!!

what fake voyeur site? i mean there are so many? which one??

I question this.

If false, then fuck you.

If true, then what's the point of letting user know, and trashing the allure of the video? Fuck you.

wat?

id add:

if true, link video...

You seen what i wrote.

you loved bursting our bubble didn't you? fucking faggot

its the translation we need.. from about half way

Math and bio teachers. Fap so much to right. She is so fucking hot.

4/3πr³

Oh, you and your cousin-spouses are on speaking terms?

You should show them that you're a cunning linguist

lol faggot