If I have a 4.8 inch dick, should i just keep it in my pants and just the eat the girl out and then be done with it...

If I have a 4.8 inch dick, should i just keep it in my pants and just the eat the girl out and then be done with it? I mean, there's no reason to fuck her if she's not going to enjoy it

You could always just kill yourself

lol

Why do you care if the women enjoys it?

I got a 5.6 inch erect and i make her cum at least one time when fucking, i learned to eat the pussy like a god so there you have it

>You could always just kill yourself
this

Just do a bunch of squats and cardio, find a small girl, and pound the shit out of her.

She can still enjoy you it you fucking idiot, all you need is 4 inches, or above

that's the mindset of a cuck with 4.1 inches

Some girls have tiny vaginas who find sex with average or large cocks painful. Finding them is the hard part, since you'll have to go through a bunch of women and that will of course involve dealing with some serious bitches.

I have an average cock and this one girl was telling me how all the guys she's been with have been big. She really liked me but I cut her loose so she could go be a size queen somewhere else. I mean, I never brought up her lumpy ass she was so proud about.

Yeah I might have to

I can't get enjoy it if shes not going to, and if they don't enjoy it I'm gonna be lonely

Yeah but after that, why would she even want to do it if shes getting nothing out of it after that

Yeah but how am i going to get a gf then?

I'm not attracted to small girls, i don't even like girls more than 5 inches below my height really, Idk im just not that into them

you can't have a small cock and be picky you fucking idiot. Have fun living the rest of you life with uglies and fatties

You're right and I might be fine with that, but I probably couldn't please them either

I'm screwing a skinny 5'8" chick who has a small vagina. She struggles to take my cock sometimes. They're out there.

She cums when she fucks me anyway, idk what u mean

are you fat or thin

5'11 168 pounds

Kill yourself.

Almost all women so not care about the size of your dick. They just don't.

When you hit a certain threshold yeah, it doesn't matter to most. but I'm pretty sure im below that threshold, actually remeasured and got 4.5 now, sweet

fuck you

its not crazy small, just not big, like a tiny bit below average if you're from the UK or America. Its how you use it, big dicks are boring if they don't know what to do

Who doesn't know what to do by now though?

A lot of guys, they think dick in and out really fast = great amazing sex

Well they still get more girls than me so they must not be too far off. and they can be taught once a girl realizes their potential, me Im stuck at just tonguing a girl, she's gonna want more eventually

Wanna get a dig bick? Put a nigger schlong in your anus, it should take out the rest of your cock out by pushing your prostate out.

I'm only like 5.2in if I had to put a number on it and the girl I'm with right now says I'm the best she's been with. You just gotta know how to use it and there's a lot more to it than just ramming your cock in and out of her. Fuck her like she's the love of your life, be passionate, kiss that bitches neck and tell her how great it feels /how great she is. But totally eat her out first make her cum at least once before cause then she's really into it.

Not true, my current guy dick is on the large condom side but he has only had 4 girls (including me) and then someone I know with a dick around your side has had a lot of girls. Honestly unless it literally is just fucking her pussy lips you'd have to be like 3 inches, you're nearly 5. Honestly you arent crazy small and as long as you make the girl feel sexy she will enjoy it

I guess I'll try

send you're girl to me and my 7.25 and she won't be telling you those lines anymore.

So... your dick is growing by the minute, what are you scared of, man?

If a girl is worth a shit, she will want you to enjoy the sex same as you want her to enjoy the sex.

If you make her cum by oral or fucking, she is going to want to make you cum as well. You are pretending the girl doesn't give a shit about you and is only thinking about herself. Many are that way, but again if the girl is worth a shit she will get pleasure by pleasing you.