I asked r/feminism why modern feminism is necessary, here are the results

I asked r/feminism why modern feminism is necessary, here are the results.

Other urls found in this thread:

lifehacker.com/5640101/how-to-create-a-completely-customized-taskbar-in-windows-7
twitter.com/4chanrolling/status/753585996567019521
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

It's called denial.

kek

Fake and gay

modern feminism is necessary because of TRAP laws, the Hyde and Helms amendments, and because of people constantly trying to pass legislation to make reproductive rights such as birth control and abortion difficult or even impossible to access.

Bump

Possibly because it was a shitpost and you didn't read the FAQ in the sidebar.

But probably because feminism isn't necessary.

I would agree this is a valid reason for egalitarian's but not feminists.

My school told me I can't wear my hooves to be more like my kintype. This is why we need modern feminism.

I thought I was polite in my response.

Parden my autism, but I'm curious about what the first tab is. What are you trying to create a complete of?

Have a look.
lifehacker.com/5640101/how-to-create-a-completely-customized-taskbar-in-windows-7

Thank you user I'll be able to sleep now.

I'm not saying anyone should shitpost /r/feminism but it would be funny if people did.

bump

isn't that just splitting hairs though?

omg poor baby :(

make a thread in that sub of just dead people getting fucked.

No, if you look at feminists saying all men should die that it very different to someone saying they wish for all to be equal.

I'm not female, but I think it is neccessary because there is still a paygap.

There isn't, on average men get paid more then women, which is very different to getting paid less for the same work.

Those damn Asians.

we vote
twitter.com/4chanrolling/status/753585996567019521

I'm no where near right wing.

none of the feminists i know believe all men should die. you're letting a loud, obnoxious tumblr minority cloud your opinion of an entirely valid movement. i hate the radical outliers too but i wouldn't say they speak for all feminists, not by a long shot.

fwiw i also support men's rights, but that's a separate movement focusing on different issues.

I know some women who honestly believe all men should die and it's terrifying, I know it's a minority but it's terrifying.

Bet you deserved it manpig

This.
Men on average work higher paying jobs. The wage gap is because of women's choice of occupation, not "muh oppression"

safe space.